• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

One x One Guardian Angels

Setting Details

I have some stuff written down, but one thing I don't think I mentioned that's a big part of this plot usually is re-education.

Re-educating is what the government does when people are not doing as they should: they are sent to re-education centers where they are forcefully stripped of their identities and basically brainwashed. The government spins it as 'rebirth' saying how they were dying before, and now they are reborn stronger/better.

It's kind of a text dump, but here's a bunch of stuff I wrote about the government.

The Division of Haven

The Council is main governing body of what they call Haven, which seems to be the only form of civilization left after a hugely devastating war in which all other countries were annexed. No one knows which country went on to become Haven, but the general gist is that everyone is now a part of Haven. The world is now divided into Divisions and Sectors, labelled by letters (for example, this roleplay started in Sector CC-6, Division CC). Divisions are groups of 10 Sectors, generally watched over by one Division Leader who communicates with Sector Leaders. Sectors contain, on average, 300 citizens, with a maximum population of 500. Most sectors are municipal, but there are some completely dedicated to industrialization, in which those who cannot be re-educated are brought to work until they eventually die. Every sector contains a single re-education unit.

The Rights and Duties of a Citizen

A citizen of Haven is expected to obey their android. Sector Leaders are capable of seeing all information being relayed back to them via the androids, thus they are able to decide who must be re-educated. Citizens do not have right to trial for matters concerning re-education, but they have a right to defend themselves in any other matter. Citizens will be given a certain standard amount of assets, but they are allowed to gain more capital if they have a higher up job. Jobs in either The Council or medicine offer the best opportunities. Citizens have a right to free movement amongst the Sectors but cannot leave their Division unless made to by The Council. Androids do not have the same rights as a human and will be destroyed the moment they step out of place. A human is not allowed to marry their android.

The Council

The Council consists of 15 main members, who each control a specific part of the government (education, re-education, funding, etc), save for one main leader who oversees it all. Each member is in charge of 5 Ministers who oversee 50 Division Leaders. And then authority trickles down all the way to Sector Leaders. This makes for an estimated population of roughly 19 million people. The rest seem to have perished during the war. There is a limit of 5 children per family unit, to conserve resources.

Thanks! I've had this plot for a while so I have a lot of stuff concerning the background of it all, pffft. I'll check out your post now ^^

Coward said:
Kels didn't hate the robots, no. That would be like hating a storm, or a gun. What he hated was what they represented, and what came out of their mouths. They were walking propaganda videos, restraining devices, spies, all rolled into one.
ok ok but im really in love with what you wrote here

i just thought id tell you that /////

Ahhhh thank you very much ^^ I'm loving the feel of it so far and all the Pax stuff, sorry my replies have been a bit slow.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back