• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

GTA V, anyone?

Watercolors

S'up.

This is a quick topic for Grand Theft Auto Five. I'm madly craving this right now so I'm very adaptable. I've got this little plot idea that I'll list below that includes mixing canon characters and OCs. So read it over and if you're interested, leave me a message! I'd be interested to hear any other ideas that someone might have if this isn't suited to your tastes.

After the Union heist, the trio returned to their pretty much normal lives, just a lot more wealthy. But of course, Trevor got bored with his normal life and decided to expand his empire further into Los Santos and into the surrounding areas. And with new territory comes new enemies. Mainly the La'Chapura, a cartel that handles drugs, weapons, vehicles, and other equipment that isn't so easily found in the US. Joining up with his old friends and some new ones, Trevor's efforts to go international bring new dangers that will take the group to places they've never gone before, perhaps even overseas.

Last edited by a moderator:
[QUOTE="Amaterasu Kawashima]If we can do Original Characters, maybe we can start talking.

[/QUOTE]
I've considered doing it like that. Want to talk about it over PM?

Zodiac said:
I've considered doing it like that. Want to talk about it over PM?
Cool, shoot me a PM. I won't get back to you right away because I have work in an hour.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back