• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom GTA RP

Would anyone be interested in a Grand Theft Auto-themed 1x1 or otherwise roleplay? It would probably also count under realistic, too, considering GTA is an open world crime game.

I'll do any game from GTA Vice City all the way up to GTA V and Online.

Just general story. Maybe a few fan missions or scenarios. I would prefer in-character, though. I've played every single game in the 3D and HD universe numerous times, and going out-of-character would just ruin it. So, I am looking for a pretty serious GTA-themed RP.

If we were to play GTA V it would be after Michael, Trevor, and Franklin rob the Union Depository and killed off all of their enemies. Or, if we did an older game like Vice City, it would be after Tommy Vercetti defeated Sonny Forelli and took over Vice City as a kingpen.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back