• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern growing pains // ic

byeol

𝔰𝔱𝔞𝔯𝔤𝔦𝔯𝔩 ☆
JI SOO
jYSQat7.jpg
mood:
bored
interaction:
n/a
mentions:
bom, mi-na
tags:
allure allure deer deer
Slow footsteps could be heard through the now emptied halls, obviously dreading their destination. A sigh escaped the girl's lips, the only happiness coming from the faint noise that was being emitted from her headphones. She peered into the classroom that her fellow chores gang was supposed to meet in and realized she was the first one there. A look of shock filled her face, mostly because she was never the first one to get anywhere that wasn't a sechskies event. Ji Soo looked around once more before entering, letting the door close gently behind her as she took a seat at a desk by the window. Her hair falling to frame the sides of her face as she pulled a magazine out of her bag, the girl began to read.

To be honest, she wasn't sure what people did when they got to places on time, academic places anyways. Was this going to be the first time she didn't get extra chores assigned for being late? Did this mean she would have more time to do research on Ji Won?! "I should get to places on time more often.." She continued to read for a bit before checking the clock above the door one more time. Her eyes narrowed as she squinted to see the time. Maybe the roster was on the desk? If there was one thing Ji Soo liked to do, it was to poke her head into things she probably wasn't supposed to be looking at. However, at the sight of familiar names, her lips curved into a wide smile. This revealed the wire that lined her teeth, a true sign that she was a struggling teenager with bad tooth structure.

It was going to be so great to have people she knew, especially her beloved girl friends. Mi-na was always finding ways to look amazing in a simple uniform and Bom was always finding ways to nag her about her spending habits, but she loved them either way. The girl could already hear the lecture that was going to ensue once she told her friends about her most recent purchase. She had met some girl on an IM board that promised a rag that had been recently soaked with her fave's sweat at a small performance. Of course, there was no way she could let the opportunity slide by her, I mean, there was no way someone would lie about sweat right? Right??

Giving a slight pout, she threw the magazine aside and stared at the door, as if it was going to open and reveal someone if she looked at it long enough. Her voice was low as she spoke to herself. "Wow, did everyone die.. They better not leave me to do all of this alone."

kang, mi-na

"No, no, no no!" The girl exclaimed loudly as she stared at her reflection through her compact mirror. Her brows knitted together as she sighed exasperatedly, blowing her bangs out of her face. Closing her eyes as she hummed to herself, Mi-na attempted to meditate - a practice she decided to take up on when she lost her temper. Inhaling and exhaling deeply, as Mi-na stood in the middle of the room, she heard a voice echo in her head, guiding her through her mantra as she slowly found herself relaxing, cooling down. A few moments passed and Mi-na found herself renewed, ready to tackle on the rest of the day. As her eyes fluttered open slowly, Mi-na sighed, wishing she was back at home taking a luxurious bubble bath scented with roses! Oh, she could hardly contain her excitement! Grabbing her items as she placed them into her handbag - her handy dandy carry on that she never went anywhere without, she slowly made her way around. She could practically change either her whole wardrobe by just having her bag with her filled with clothes or she could literally give someone an extreme make-over - especially for the poor souls who have never moisturised before. It was the utmost importance to keep your skin nice and healthy!

Sliding the door open from the lounge, Mi-na peeked out of the hallway in expectation. She knew she had been alone in the empty lounge she hogged to herself whenever classes were dismissed and she was hiding from her so called duties such as chores. Yuck, making a girl clean? Especially someone as beautiful as her? But, regardless, she could use a person right about now. A dashing, charming person could suit her needs. But, alas, she could only hope one day that her so called knight would come to her aid. A girl could dream, right? With a soft sigh, Mi-na took out a peppermint, popping it into her mouth as she took out a cloth, keeping it close to her as she walked down the hallways of the school. Never know when you’d need a cloth to wipe away the germs, right? The young girl took note of the emptiness and couldn’t help but unfortunately allow the quietness seep through her skin. Ugh, she hated those pesky feelings. They needed to just shoo shoo fly away, that’s for sure! But, as she begrudgingly made her way back to her own classroom - an almost walk of shame, really - Mi-na made sure to stand her ground, not allowing her professors to one up her this time! She never backed down from a challenge and to her, she felt like this was one of them. It was her . . maybe second time being put on “chore” duty? But, perhaps . . . it won’t be so bad if her friends . . . were there. If they were, maybe time would pass much more quicker than expected.

Once Mi-na arrived, she took a deep breath as she used her hand-me down cloth to open the door, not wanting to dirty her hand. As she walked inside, she was expecting - well - people working already but all she spotted was one of her good friends Ji Soo muttering something under her breath. Cocking her head to side in amusement as she made her presence known by clearing her throat, Mi-na grinned before giving a princess-like wave. “Oh, to whom do I owe the pleasure of being with? It seems you’re the only one to greet me at this lovely hour. But, I couldn’t have asked for anyone better!” Mi-na said in a playfully haughty manner, grinning. As Mi-na approached Ji Soo in a lady-like disposition. Her gait were slow, almost as she was floating on the ground as she approached. Mi-an couldn’t help but chirp lightly towards Ji Soo in curiosity, ”Fancy seeing you here earlier than the others - even me.” She commented, tilting her head to the side before furrowing her brows together. ”Is everything alright? Where are the others?” However, as she uttered those words, panic seemed to alert her system as she wondered if the others abandoned them, causing just her and Ji Soo to do the chores themselves! Oh why, she oughta -

Wait, wait, let’s not get ahead of themselves. As she looked around the room, almost in a questioning manner, Mi-na couldn’t help but rub her chin in an almost sage-like manner [at least that’s what she believed]. ”Ji Soo, I have got an idea ! For those who are running late, why don’t we make them do the work themselves? I mean, that’s the punishment for keeping us ladies waiting, no?” Mi-na winked at Ji Soo as she couldn’t be more than pleased with herself with the idea only for a cheshire grin to appear her lips.

tags: byeol byeol [ ji soo ]

Users who are viewing this thread

Back