• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings Ground Zero

SavannahSmiles

му fαтє ιѕ υρ тσ мє, иσт тнє нєανєиѕ
Hey ya'll, my brain just won't stop, so here I am with another plot!

~ I am a 24 year old female. As such, I would request all my partners be 18+, no exceptions.

~ I'm pretty lenient when it comes to post length, so as long as you refrain from giving me a one-liner and you use proper grammar, we'll get along swimmingly.

~ Since the character I have chosen for this roleplay is female, the pairings I can play are MxF or FxF.

~ I would prefer romance to be incorporated within the plot, but I won't force it.

dbd5r0x-9399a1e5-7500-4c33-b145-d03a9e17b09e.png

Mount Rainer Facility fronts to the world as a regular research facility but it harbors a secret: on the surface it does indeed house labs dedicated to research, but underneath the earth below the facility sits a maze of corridors, labs, etc, where supernatural beings or special individuals unknown to most of the world are contained and studied to see what they might be able to contribute to society. My character has been contained since she was a child, after she accidentally hurt someone in the orphanage she was staying in. She has a voice-based ability that the facility is hoping to discover the origin of or even how she developed such an ability. Could it be a genetic mutation? A curse from the Gods? Whatever the cause, my character knows she would probably never get to leave these walls.

How we continue the roleplay after this point is up to us. Perhaps there is a security breach and the contained beings used this as a chance to escape? Whether you want to play a fellow experiment being kept there, or maybe a scientist, it's up to you!

If you're interested, don't be afraid to shoot me a PM and I can tell you more about my character!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back