• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Grishaverse OOC

Main
Here
Characters
Here
Other
Here
I'm considering whether or not Nadya may have been an Oprichniki as well. I've been wondering at her history and her skills and ambition certainly would have made her she excellent choice for The Darkling.

If that's the case, then she and Ben would know each other...and Ben would also know that Nadya only abandoned The Darkling right before the final battle of the civil war. That means he's a target, and the moment she realises he's allude and living in Ketterdam he'll have a target on his back...could make for some interesting conflict

She would have been High ranking, possibly second in command of the Darkling's gaurd. She was loyal to him (you'll find out why eventually) more than anyone else, and she only abandonned his side because she could see that he was going insane with power and would soon turn against his own kind for more power. Other strong Grisha weren't safe from him, and so she left.

Interesting conflict, indeed! If that's something you'd want to explore as shared character background, what would their relationship have been as oprichniki? Might she have been his superior officer (since "filthy otkazat'sya" had a limited use in the Darkling's eyes)?
Would she have suspected Ben died at the Little Palace siege, or is she one of those who won't believe someone's dead unless she sees a body?

Nadya honestly hasn't given it amy thought because to her his life was insignificant. He was otkazat'sya, so what could he possibly do to her? When he abandonned his post several of the others wanted him hunted down and fed to the Darklings pets, but Nadya hadnt seen the point. Now, she regrets allowing herself to forget him. She was always his superior in both rank and skill, regardless of his dead nerves, but she doesn't allow herself to underestimate anyone. She'll watch him carefully, and give him all kf one warning to keep his mouth shut.

I am loving this tension- feel like the most anticipated part of this RP for me will be spectating Nadya vs. Ben >]

First post in and rude thoughts are already directed at Louis. He hasn't even said anything.

I love it.

Oh, she thinks his life is just as worthless as any other otkazat'sya, but the fact that he is someone who knows her past makes him a threat to the life she's built and that makes him a serious problem

Users who are viewing this thread

Back