• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Dice Gribbits Adventure OOC

Sor-ca

Bust :(
Hey,
this is our thread to discuss any game-related things, ask questions or fool around with fellow players.

ok i only have to do the Personality traits, Ideals, Bonds and flaws. And create some space in my CS to fit the backstory for old Gerson. then i will be finished but not right now. now i need sleep

ok i kinda lied i will need more time for the backstory but here is what i have so far

GERSON
Scroll
STORM SORCERER
Lv
EXP
0/300
Race
TORTLE
Alignment
LAWFUL NEUTRAL
Background
GUILD ARTISAN
STR
+0
DEX
+1
CON
+2
INT
+1
WIS
+2
CHA
+3
Saving Throws
Proficiency Bonus
+2
Inspiration
STR
+0
DEX
+1
CON
+4
INT
+1
WIS
+2
CHA
+5
STR
Athletics
+0
DEX
Acrobatics
+1

Sleight of Hand
+1

Stealth
+1
INT
Arcana
+1

History
+1

Investigation
+1

Nature
+1

Religion
+1
WIS
Animal Handling
+2

Insight
+4

Medicine
+2

Perception
+2

Survival
+4
CHA
Deception
+5

Intimidation
+5

Performance
+3

Persuasion
+5
Passive Wisdom
(Perception)
Passive Intelligence
(Investigation)
Passive Wisdom
(Insight)
HP

8/8
Temp HP
SPD
30ft
INIT
+1
Armour Class
Hit Dice
1D6
"Good times become good memories, but bad times become good lessons."
Attacks & Spells
Whip
1d20+3
1d4+1 | Slashing
Shocking grasp
1d20+5
1d8 | Lighthing
Chromatic orb
1d20+5
3d8
Thunderwave
Con Save 13
2d8 | Thunder
Proficiencies
ARMOUR
None

WEAPONS
Light Crossbow, Dagger, Dart, Quarterstaff, Sling, Whip

TOOLS
Cartographer's Tools

LANGUAGES
Aquan, Common, Primordial, Sylvan
Features & Traits
CLASS FEATURES
Wind Speaker
You can Speak, Read, Write in Primordial
Tempestous Magic
Starting at 1st level, you can use a bonus action on your turn to cause whirling gusts of elemental air to briefly surround you, immediately before or after you cast a spell of 1st level or higher. Doing so allows you to fly up to 10 feet without provoking opportunity attacks.

RACIAL TRAITS
Hold Breath
You can hold your breath for up to 1 hour at a time.
Natural Armor
Your Shell gives you a base AC of 17 (DEX does not apply). You can still apply bonus from shield but you cannot wear armor.
Shell Defense
You can withdraw into your shell as an action. Until you emerge, you gain a +4 bonus to AC, and you have advantage on Strength and Constitution saving throws. While in your shell, you are prone, your speed is 0 and can’t increase, you have disadvantage on Dexterity saving throws, you can’t take reactions, and the only action you can take is a bonus action to emerge from your shell.

FEATS

CP
SP
EP
GP
PP
Equipment
Shell
Whip
Traveler's clothes
Cartographer's tools
Backpack
>Crowbar
>Hammer
>Piton x10
>Rations (1day) x10
>Hempen rope (50 feet)
>Tinderbox
>Torch x10
>Waterskin
Component pouch
>Diamond worth 50gp
Personality Traits
I’m well known for my work, and I want to make sure everyone appreciates it. Even if they don't know it's me who did it.
I can't help myself and sometimes talk in rhymes or riddles, sadly enough it happens more often when I'm stressed.
Ideals
I’ll learn to harness my powers and grow them so I can protect those hold dear when the need arises.
Bonds
I keep my thoughts and discoveries in a journal. My journal is my legacy.
Flaws
I have certain rituals that I must follow every day. I can never break them.

♡coded by Ambiloquous

Thank you both! The characters seem great, I didn't find any issues. I will try to get the rest of the group together soon. Sadly, no word from some of the applicants so far, but I'll do my best to gather the party.

Warlock Hexblade character sheet.

Here is my character sheet, let me know if I need to change anything.
It looks great so far. Could you please add some character traits and brief backstory to the description and/or notes section? Also, I cannot see if you chose a background, but it may just be a technical mess on my part. Did you pick any? Please do, it will give you proficiencies + it can inspire your traits and backstories.
In addition (and only for your convenience) I believe that if you check the boxes next to the armour and weapons you have equipped, dndbeyond will automatically calculate your AC with armour + shows your attacks under actions. It is not a must, I just think it may make it easier for you.
Thank you for being so quick putting the character together!

It looks great so far. Could you please add some character traits and brief backstory to the description and/or notes section? Also, I cannot see if you chose a background, but it may just be a technical mess on my part. Did you pick any? Please do, it will give you proficiencies + it can inspire your traits and backstories.
In addition (and only for your convenience) I believe that if you check the boxes next to the armour and weapons you have equipped, dndbeyond will automatically calculate your AC with armour + shows your attacks under actions. It is not a must, I just think it may make it easier for you.
Thank you for being so quick putting the character together!
I did add all that stuff. Hmm, let me see if this link works for you. Sheet link

I picked a archeologists background for him and certain traits based around that, plus equipment and cartographers tools. My AC is 12.

Opera Zrzut ekranu_2023-02-18_181306_www.dndbeyond.com.png
As you can see the little box on the left of the item must be clicked. and have a green box inside of it for it to be equipped. so for example with the leather armor equipped your AC will be 13.
and weapons equipped shall appear in the actions tab as well. and do click the boxes next to the backpack and the component pouch since then it will calculate the weight properly.

I did add all that stuff. Hmm, let me see if this link works for you. Sheet link

I picked a archeologists background for him and certain traits based around that, plus equipment and cartographers tools. My AC is 12.
I did some research on the problem, and apparently, dndbeyond does this weird thing of not showing those two sections if we aren't in a campaign with me set as a DM. If you could make a screenshot of just your backstory, I would really appreciate that. Or I can make a campaign just for the purpose of sharing; whichever option you prefer.

i mean if you did do the latter option i could just throw my character into dnd beyond also. and just update the sheet i put here after more major updates to the sheet rather than every single time.

and Gerson has been transfered into dndbeyond. mostly just have to rewrite the backstory into it, since for whatever reason copy and paste stopped working for me today.

Alright, had to make a new character as a hexblade warlock wasn't possible without my friend sharing his books. I am now a Tiefling ranger.Character sheet has been added to the campaign.

Alright, had to make a new character as a hexblade warlock wasn't possible without my friend sharing his books. I am now a Tiefling ranger.Character sheet has been added to the campaign.
I checked the CS, everything seems okay to me, I am excited to see Red in game.
Should we contact your friend to join too (if you give me a username I can do that, or you can just send our OOC link if they want to come), or should I gather our bard asap and start the game?

Hi everybody!

Sorry for taking like a year.

Belnír CS​

STRDEXCONINTWISCHA
12 (+1)14 (+2)14 (+2)8 (-1)12 (+1)15 (+2)

Initiative: +2

AC: 13

HP: 11/11

Walking speed: 25 ft.

Proficiency Bonus: +2

Languages: Common, Dwarvish, Gnomish

Wealth: 15 gp

• Strength

Athletics: +1

Dexterity

Acrobatics: +2

Sleight of Hand: +2

Stealth: +4

Intelligence

Arcana: -1

History: -1

Investigation: -1

Nature: -1

Religion: -1

Wisdom

Animal Handling: +1

Insight: +3

Medicine: +1

Perception: +3

Survival: +1

Charisma

Deception: +4

Intimidation: +2

Performance: +2

Persuasion: +4

Now, that the party gathered, I finally finished making the adventure thread itself. Thank you for sticking around while I stumbled with technology and bearing with me during the long wait. Now, onto the adventure.
For the sake of giving credits, the adventure was originally written by Ben Jenkins and David Harmon, I just added the setting info plus a couple extra background characters. It is fairly short, but if everyone is enjoying it, we can always expand the campaign into a longer story, or just leave it as it is.

i will probably make a post tomorrow since right now i have no energy to do so.

Jagson Jagson , just tagging to make sure you see the progress of the thread. We now have an adventure thread, where we are currently at introductions (see post #21 in the OOC). It's okay to take your time, I just don't want anyone to miss out on what is happening because of some lack of notifications.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back