• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern Gregory Brooks Academy for Gifted Children

I may be interested but won't be able to do anything until tomorrow. I'm flying home this evening. If you'll still after a boy when I get back I'll confirm.

I'll get a character skeleton up soon, but I'll probably have to do his history tomorrow. Somehow I haven't slept yet since waking up 30+ hours ago and expecting the tiredness to suddenly hit me at some point.

I have to admit, the tags in the IC didn't work for me, but just figured it was only me.

So basically from what I've ready everyone is just arriving to the school/heading to their dorms?

Unfortunately yeah, I lost my inspiration for Bonnie and Luc. If I push to rp with them it'll be half-hearted. I look forward to rping with you guys in the future though ^_^

Users who are viewing this thread

Back