Greetings RpNation! (A tiny intro among many.)

BLyon

Hello all! I'm BLyon, and I'm an RP'er/Designer/Bike and Motorcycle Lover/Plant Killer Wannabe Gardener.

Glad to join the creative writing out here. I generally enjoy Science Fiction, but do dabble in other sources of fiction and the occasional post-society RP setting. I'm not really into groups, but do love a good 1 on 1. (Har har.) All the same, I thought I would drop a hello for anyone wanting to bite, and I'll be jumping right in!

A happy Thursday to you world.

Oh! What kind of sci-fi are you into? More of a future Earth or leaning towards Star Wars and intergalactic space travel? Oh! Or are you liking for creating alien worlds with someone?

Also, hello. Welcome to the nation.

Last edited by a moderator:
Welcome to RPNation!

BLyon said:
Plant Killer Wannabe Gardener.
T_T I know your pain... I love plants but...they always die under my care.

anyway I hope you have a great time on here!

IthacaAlexandria said:
Oh! What kind of sci-fi are you into? More of a future Earth or leaning towards Star Wars and intergalactic space travel? Oh! Or are you liking for creating alien worlds with someone?
Also, hello. Welcome to the nation.
A bit of everything really! I'm a huge fan of everything from Star Wars to Mass Effect, but I do tend to like a sense of realism to any RP I post for. I'm all for the strange and alien, but I'd like a setting that feels natural in that we'd meet with them or a future society that doesn't hit too far off the possibilities of human instinct mark.

[QUOTE="Paul Stand]Welcome to the Nation! Hope you have fun here too :)

[/QUOTE]
Many thanks! I feel quite welcome.

RegalWindstar said:
Welcome to RPNation!
T_T I know your pain... I love plants but...they always die under my care.

anyway I hope you have a great time on here!
Thanks! I have far too many terrariums around my desk area, but like many slums and dilapidated apartments, no tenants stay for long. ;~;

@BLyon btw I love your avatar..though I'm not sure what its supposed to be xD

(Why was it so hard to reply wth?)

Last edited by a moderator:
RegalWindstar said:
@BLyon btw I love your avatar..though I'm not sure what its supposed to be xD
(Why was it so hard to reply wth?)
Haha thank you! They are actually Kodama (Tree Spirits) from Miazaki's Princess Mononoke. Always enjoyed their slightly terrifying yet whimsical aura.

BLyon said:
A bit of everything really! I'm a huge fan of everything from Star Wars to Mass Effect, but I do tend to like a sense of realism to any RP I post for. I'm all for the strange and alien, but I'd like a setting that feels natural in that we'd meet with them or a future society that doesn't hit too far off the possibilities of human instinct mark.
Oh! So how do you feel about Dystopian fictions like Divergent and the like?

And the one you linked looks really good! Though I'm not very experienced doing a robot/future thing though. I'm sure I could figure it out though.

IthacaAlexandria said:
Oh! So how do you feel about Dystopian fictions like Divergent and the like?
And the one you linked looks really good! Though I'm not very experienced doing a robot/future thing though. I'm sure I could figure it out though.
I've never been a Divergent fan, but I have been keeping in touch with Hunger Games and have ready the Maze Runner and Ender Game series in the past.

WELCOME TO RPN, WELCOME TO RPN, WELCOME TO RPN, WELCOME TO RPN~!!!!?
lLYaJG1.gif

Welcome to the site. You have found yourself in the best PbP board on the net. If you have any questions, feel free to ask.

BLyon said:
I've never been a Divergent fan, but I have been keeping in touch with Hunger Games and have ready the Maze Runner and Ender Game series in the past.
Oh, that's a pity! I mostly like how they divide people into the factions. I never read Hunger Games and only read a little Ender Game

Ooohh, Welcome to the site!

I agree with Sherwood that you have definitely found the best pbp Board on the internet.

I love Studio Ghibli Films and your Avatar is nice!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back