Greetings, fellow subjects of the Emperor!

Battle-Sister May

Professional Heretic Slayer
Hello!

I guess that, since I've been "around" for some time already, I think it's to do a bit of an introduction on who I am. I'm May: Physics nerd, history enthusiast, and obsessed with fantasy stories.

I have prior experiences with forum RP, but ended abandoning it about two years ago, in favour of room roleplaying. I heard about this site from a friend about two months ago, and was rather interested in maybe returning to doing something I enjoyed so much- and surprise, surprise: The place looks gorgeous, so clean and well organised. I haven't done this in a while, so, I'm here to relearn how things work, hoping to make a friend or two in the process, and of course, better develop my characters and ideas. I prefer to RP in original worlds, because I fear I can end up screwing something up on canon settings, but you can hope to see me pop around in Warhammer threads! Also, please, bear with me as I try to get a hang of stuff, I swear I won't be a bother for too long!

I'm curious to see what kind of things this forum has in store, glad to meet you all, and ready to write!

Signed, May.

Welcome! Since you've been here a while that means you probably already found and helped yourself to the punch and cookies

Last edited by a moderator:
You owe me a box of donuts. I sort of ate yours, so I'll be needing a new one. Thank you.

In all seriousness welcome to the site and welcome back to forum RPing.

@Hell-Jumper Ah, damn it. How do you like 'em, sprinkled or fros... Wait a sec, hey!

Also, thanks and I'm glad to be making a return to the superior form of RPing!

@Riuma Thanks for the welcome, and jeez, that's a lot of stuff! But man, those should help me get back on track, thank you!

@Hell-Jumper Well, think the clearest one would be Warhammer, but I also love anything by Tolkien, The Kingkiller Chronicles, A Song of Ice and Fire, and anything by Bernard Cornwell, and the Witcher series (Both games and books). I'm also a fan of TES and Fallout, and will play anything published by Blizzard. Oh, I also love rollerskating.

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back