Greetings and all that.

Ezleurnoe

Monarch of My Imagination
Good day to whoever is reading this.

Call me Ezleurnoe, Ezle, or Ez.

I have been invited by a number of people to this site. That, and my main RP site closed down, so I somewhat looked for a new one.

Anyway, hope to get along with the RPN community, join some intriguing RPs, and create fantastic stories with you all.

Welcome to RPN!! I am the Mechanist! The hero of the commonwealth and of RPN!! There are Tons of RP's to join, and even more people to RP with, myself included ^D^ We've got all kinds ranging from modern to medieval to futuristic. I myself am prone to fantasy, medieval or futuristic rp's, and I am a sucker for romance and a good love story. Trust me when I say we almost have it all!! Feel free to help yourself to the cookies and punch at the table.

Hey Ez, sorry about your other site. Welcome to RPN. I'm sure you'll be diving in some roleplays soon. I hope you have a good time here.

Welcome fren, from the local panda/otter/octopus enthusiast!
Hopefully you find everything you're looking for! I myself can usually be found lurking around the fantasy forums, general chat areas, and (of course) the discord chat :3
If you're looking for partners I'd suggest checking out our Searching for Partners (or group) threads ^-^
Feel free to come say hi any time if you have any questions ^D^

The Mechanist The Mechanist - Thank you for the welcome. I'm sure I'll be able to meet up with new people in the variety of roleplay groups this site has.

T Tove - Thank you. The site had a good run. Hope to enjoy my time here as well.

PanOtterPus PanOtterPus - Thank you for the welcome. I shall lurk around as well. Thanks for the suggestions and all that.

R Rock And Roll Boy - Thank you for the basket of kittens. I shall take good care of them.

Ellooo friend!~ Just your totally normal, flower here. The name's Hana, but you can call me Petalz. If you ever feel like having a small, random rp with someone you can just call me. Okay Ciao!

P.S. Cyoote Profile Pic C:

Sorry to hear your main site is down! But I hope you make some memorable rps here!

If you're still looking for a roleplay partner and friend I'd be happy to be your partner and pal! ^_^
Hello, Space Jelly. Pleased to meet you. I'm glad to have you as an RP partner, and hope we get along. If you already have an RP in mind, just tell me. (I am still getting used to moving around the site.)

Hello, Space Jelly. Pleased to meet you. I'm glad to have you as an RP partner, and hope we get along. If you already have an RP in mind, just tell me. (I am still getting used to moving around the site.)

I'm rather new here myself and am also getting used to navigating the site tbh! However I am passionate about writing and do look forward to rping with you as well!

I mainly rp for fandoms like BNHA, Digimon, Dragon ball and DC. Often I'll I use both canon characters and fandom based ocs of any gender during rp.

Though I'm also open to the idea of creating an original plot with you and using just ocs for it if that's something you're more comfortable with!

I'm rather new here myself and am also getting used to navigating the site tbh! However I am passionate about writing and do look forward to rping with you as well!

I mainly rp for fandoms like BNHA, Digimon, Dragon ball and DC. Often I'll I use both canon characters and fandom based ocs of any gender during rp.

Though I'm also open to the idea of creating an original plot with you and using just ocs for it if that's something you're more comfortable with!
I'll look forward to Roleplaying with you as well.
Apologies, but unfortunately, I don't know much about Digimon, DB, and BNHA (what is it short for?) I'm not sure about DC. I can somewhat do DC, particularly with the Batman world. (Though my knowledge of the universe is basic.)
I am more comfortable with making original plots and characters, however, I don't mind testing the waters on a DC roleplay.

Bnha is what the kids are calling (I'm so lame, please don't leave omg) My Hero Academia! (Boku no Hero Academia) It's a good show and I do recommend it highly ^_^

Though it is completely fine that we roleplay out of out of fandom or maybe for a fandom you're interested in if you'd like!

But so far, either original plot with ocs or DC to sound great to me. :neutralteeth:

Bnha is what the kids are calling (I'm so lame, please don't leave omg) My Hero Academia! (Boku no Hero Academia) It's a good show and I do recommend it highly ^_^

Though it is completely fine that we roleplay out of out of fandom or maybe for a fandom you're interested in if you'd like!

But so far, either original plot with ocs or DC to sound great to me. :neutralteeth:
Ah, so it's that. I'll try and check it when I can.
I don't exactly have fandoms? I'm not sure, I still have to try and remember and check.
For now, I'm good with having an OG RP, or go with DC.

I will pm you later to continue on this discussion. I need to...sleep. Take care, and I'm looking forward to our RPs.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back