• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Gravity Falls ❀ Descriptive

❝ If you've ever taken a road trip through the Pacific Northwest, you've probably seen a bumper sticker for a place called Gravity Falls. It's not on any maps, and most people have never heard of it. Some people think it's a myth. But if you're curious, don't wait. Take a trip. Find it. It's out there somewhere in the woods. Waiting.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Hello all! I assume based on the fact that you clicked this thread that you are interested in roleplaying Gravity Falls with me, which is great, because I'm super pumped to roleplay Gravity Falls with you! I'm looking for a detailed roleplayer who can reply at least somewhat regularly and won't request Bill Cioher as a love interest, so if you fit that category, feel free to message me.

Last edited:
❝ If you've ever taken a road trip through the Pacific Northwest, you've probably seen a bumper sticker for a place called Gravity Falls. It's not on any maps, and most people have never heard of it. Some people think it's a myth. But if you're curious, don't wait. Take a trip. Find it. It's out there somewhere in the woods. Waiting.

ahhhh, I get major feels whenever I hear that quote (':

Hi. Could you be an older dipper who came back to gravity falls? That is the future love interest for my character, Catherine. Please and Thank you.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back