• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Dice Grand Theft: Star Destroyer

Deadkool

A Sad Remnant of a Forgotten Time
Guidelines and Advice

I live on the Eastern Seaboard which means anytime I put up a time, anticipate for it to be in EST unless otherwise stated

For example, I should be available from 9 AM to 12 AM most nights. Sometimes I'll have more time, sometimes I'll have less.

For the next month, I will not be free from 8 AM to 12 PM due to a class computer programming class I'm taking.

Post daily, if you can. I understand you probably have a life going on and if something's coming up in it, let me know. I'll do my best to accommodate.

With that said, I'll only be doing so much. Lack of detail or posting over an extended period of time will result in the death or retcon of your character.

If you're not sure about something in Star Wars lore, don't be afraid to ask or Google it. I'll be referencing something called the Imperial Handbook for specific numbers and such so (hopefully) I'll have all the information I need to point you in the right direction.

If you're new to Star Wars Saga, or dice RPs in general, a quick Google search can give you dozens to hundreds of pre-made character sheets. Don't be afraid to use them if you don't have one lying around.

Finally, the rulebook, for free, in a mobile-friendly pdf form. Download it if you have the memory.

http://www.theberserker.net/berserker/sw/rule_books/SW_Saga_Edition_Core_Rulebook.pdf

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back