• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Gotta Love Those Fandoms!

Greekgeek1213

Arrow Ace Aro Ace
Hi! I'm Greekgeek, or you can call me Greek, Geek, or Apollo (gosh I wish he was my godly parent).

Anyway, I'm on school break, and was hoping to do some RP's! Some of my partners in other ones have dropped, so I was hoping to rekindle those flames, but I'm always up for some new ones entirely! Some of the fandoms I like I don't have plots/story lines for yet, so for those ones I ask that you be willing to help me come up with one so we can incorporate our ideas and work together to make something great :D

Rules:
*No one liners: I know, a basic rule here, but still something I find here and there. I don't mind a simple paragraph if you are having writer's block, but if you start writing one or two lines, then I honesty do get bored and a tad bit annoyed. I usually write about two or more paragraphs (4-7 lines each) and I like to match my partner's lengths.
*OC's: I love it when my partner has a cool OC or OC's! I do, however, want to say that I would like to make sure you have an idea of how your OC can fit into the RP. Might sound like a weird rule, but I know some people have an OC they want to use, and it might be a great one, but it doesn’t fit in the RP and brings it down. A little chat about what you have for characters and talking about how they can fit into the RP before-hand goes a long way!
*Replies: My reply times vary, I will be honest with you all. This week I will have a mix of hours upon hours of free time where I will be able to reply almost instantly, and other times I'll be catching up on school projects and homework where I'll need some time to finish things up. However, I will try my hardest to always say when I won't be available, since I usually know my schedule for an entire week at the start of the week. As for you, I hope that you treat me with the same respect. Do let me know when you will and will not be on to the best of your ability.

Note: For my RP's, I don't usually do much romantic stuff. I find that it gets overplayed a lot and can take over a RP quickly. That, and I'm just plain bad at romantic stuff, lol : P So, if you are someone who usually only does romantic stuff, the ideas below may not be your thing. But I do want to say that if you would like to include some romantic stuff, that you let me know before-hand, just so I can prepare myself to adjust to that kind of tone accordingly. I will be bad, so if it seems either robotic or "by the book" romantic, that's why. Also, no sexual stuff please. I'm not one to stomach details of such caliber.

Now, for the fandoms! ***= Really want to do this! | **= I'm up for this one, but I'd need to be convinced (either character or plot idea will usually convince me) | *= Eh, I'd really need to be convinced/I've done this idea before so it would be nice to work on making it fresh in some way | != I have a plot idea that I like for this. If you want to know more or would like to do something else based on it, let me know!

***Undertale !
(Prefer someone to play canon characters, unless you have an OC that fits very well)

I have a couple of plots for this one, and even those can be done in different ways:
~
Based off of the events in Zarla's "Handplates", the old abandoned lab of the forgotten W.D. Gaster is dark and seemingly lifeless. The few rooms that had things left on inside are beginning to go through a power-fail from being on for so long. This wouldn't be a problem, if there wasn't something still alive down there...
Meanwhile, Sans and Papyrus are living their lives in Snowdin, happily unaware of such a lab. However, the lab's location is acting like a magnet, and both of the skeleton brothers feel the pull. Something wants them to go back, but what is it? And when they go, would they be able to handle what they find? Especially when what they find isn't an object, but a baby/baby-like little skeleton, floating in a large suspension tube, having waited for decades to be released. Secrets are revealed as their lives turn upside down. And on top of all that, what's that cigarette-smoke scent in the air and those shadows in the corners of their home?
~Also based on Handplates, the progress of Gaster's experiments is dangerously slow. Time is running out, as Asgore had killed the fifth human child. Only two more to go. Only that much time to make 1-S and 2-P strong enough to break the Barrier. But when a child falls down a hole, separate from the main one on the mountain that everyone knows about, would she be the key to his success? By experimenting on her, would he be able to use her to break the curse? And for the child, will she make it out alive from a place of dangerous monsters, even be able to break the skeleton children out from their life-long cage? Or will they die in there from the doctor's work?

** Ouran High School Host Club !

The Host Club is up and running, and ready for the girls of Ouran Academy to come and enjoy their loads of free time with handsome boys! Usually, every girl who comes, both new members and returning clients, have a blast being flirted on and treated as a princess. But, when a new student comes, one who isn't as romantic as the others, how will the boys react? Will they be able to let a potential client go, or will they create hilarious schemes to win her over to the club? Comedy and mystery ensue! {For this one, I hope to incorporate some LGBT+ characters}

** Percy Jackson & The Olympians/The Heroes of Olympus

For this one, I don't really have a specific plot, but I would assume that it would revolve around some kind of quest or camp-event. I would absolutely love to work on a plot with you, if you are interested in this! I am more than willing to dig through Greek/Roman myths to find how to make a quest interesting and new! :)

** Full Metal Alchemist (Brotherhood or the first anime, doesn't matter to me!)

I don't have a specific plot for this one. I'm almost done with the Brotherhood series (middle of season 4) and, if you are interested in this, it will be my first FMA RP. Also, I'm not very knowledgeable of military/army stuff, so I might be awkward when writing about fighting techniques and military roles, but I will do my best to do my do-research about the characters and the show's military style and characters. If anything, I'm very interested in working with alchemy and alkahestry and possibly working more with alkahestry and the types of people who use it, since the show doesn't go as in-depth as it does with alchemy.

** Hetalia !
(Prefer someone to play canon, either England, France, or Spain, and maybe even Romano. I can also play other canons if need be)

~(This one is based on if the RP includes Spain and Romano. Can use a similar plot with other characters) It's the era of discovery and conquering, which also means sibling-bonds and rivalries. In the Mediterranean Sea, one little country is living blissfully unaware of the surrounding countries, but when a ship comes, flying the flags of the country of Spain, things turn around, and the new nation becomes little sister to 'Hermano' Spain and 'Fratello' Romano. Cuteness and hilarity ensue as the little family find out what it's like to all live together!

If you are interested in any of these, or you have an idea for one you think I might like, please PM me! :D

Last edited:
Never mind, actually. Found out they haven't read any of the books, and I only go by the books when doing Percy Jackson RP's. So in that case, we can do a one on one RP :)
Gotcha. All of my plots are OC driven, but I can definitely try my hand at Canons.

Ah, I wish I could roleplay Undertale with you, but I could never really get into Zarla's "Handplates" AU. It never appealed to me, really.

However, OHSHC would be a blast and I've currently been messing around with an original character idea that would work; there's a strange lack of LGBTQ+ in most roleplays about OHSHC, surprisingly.

Ah, I wish I could roleplay Undertale with you, but I could never really get into Zarla's "Handplates" AU. It never appealed to me, really.

However, OHSHC would be a blast and I've currently been messing around with an original character idea that would work; there's a strange lack of LGBTQ+ in most roleplays about OHSHC, surprisingly.
Ah, I’d love to do an Ouran RP with you :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back