• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Gotham & Telltale Batman Search

Timesecho

Goddess of Death
Gotham:

I'm looking solely to play Oswald Cobblepot opposite an Edward Nygma. I'm open to AUs so long as we remain in Gotham, and I'm current on the show (I'd prefer if you were as well, but it's not mandatory). I'm not really looking to double, but if I were, I'd want to play a f!OC opposite either a fleshed-out!Isabella or Sofia Falcone.

Telltale Batman:

I'm looking for someone who's played all of both seasons (or at least the first few episodes of the second season). I'd be more than happy to double here - looking to play an f!OC opposite a Riddler, or a Bruce opposite a John Doe. Also open to pairs involving Bruce with Selina, Harvey, and/or Oswald.

** You might be able to talk me into an MCU RP, but only if you're willing to play Loki for me. Again, though, I'll be super picky since my muse has moved on. Ask if you're curious.

Boring Shit

I'll try to make this part painless. Email only. 18+ partners only. I do have a discord for OOC purposes, but I prefer we talk over email before switching to discord. I would like a partner who can reply at least three times a week; more is always encouraged but not necessary. If you're going to be away for an extended period of time, please let me know ahead of time.

I write in third person past tense and I like longer posts. I have a three paragraph minimum per character per post but again, more is encouraged, especially since I'm sure I'll be writing more than that. I would like to have a sample of your writing as well - a sample post, so I can see how well our styles would mesh. Please don't be offended if I turn you down based on this.

When you contact me, please tell me your limits!

I'm not necessarily looking to double (unless explicitly mentioned above), but given the right circumstances, you could talk me into it with minimal difficulty. I'm open to all pairs here (m/f, f//, m//, et al). Canon/canon for the most part, unless you're willing to include my OC in a doubling capacity. I am open to the idea of polyamory/more than one love interest, so if that's something you want to play, feel free to mention it.

Disclaimer: Please don't contact me if you're going to disappear. It's exhausting tracking down people and I refuse to do it anymore; it just sucks because I'm getting my hopes up ;v; If you're gone for more than a week with no notice and no contact, I'll assume you're gone.

Please do not contact me asking me to play something that isn't mentioned in this ad, or that gives me no information. I want to know, up-front, what you want to play, who you want to play/play against, your limits, if you want to use discord, your writing sample, and anything else that you think I ought to know. I shouldn't have to pull the information out of you! This is cooperative writing, not me playing your DM and forcing the interaction. If you send me an email in such a way that it's obvious you've skipped over everything, it will be deleted. :c Sorry not sorry.

You'll find my email address under the cut; please don't hesitate to contact me if you're at all interested! I suppose you're also welcome to send me a PM on here, but I will see and respond to an email much more quickly. Please do not respond to this thread!

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back