• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Gotham City Boarding School (OPEN)

Selina

Selina sat quietly in the car of Jim Gordon, staring longingly out of the car window. All she wanted was to be out of here and back out on the streets, but no. She was heading back to Gotham City Boarding School, her own personal perdition. How many times did she escape last year? Cat wasn't sure. She just knew that Gordon was a persistent one, always finding her and bringing her back whenever she escaped. She was sure this year was going to be the same deal.

She leaned on the car window, looking out as the scenery flew by her. She wasn't expecting the full car load that Gordon had brought along. Two faces she had seen on the streets, but didn't really know. What were their names again? She was pretty sure the one whining about being too smart for this school was Jon and the guy with fire engine red hair was Jerome. There must have been a program going on at the police station to get street kids to go to school or something since Selina had been so successful. What a joke...

"Selina," she heard, snapping her out of her daze. Jim must have been addressing her.

"What?" She rolled her eyes, looking over at the detective.

"Back me up here."

She rolled her eyes again, turning to look into the back seat at Jerome and Jonathan. "If you escape, he will personally bring you back."

"That's not what I meant."

"Oh you mean," Selina put on the warmest, most welcoming fake smile she could muster, her tone sickeningly sweet, "C'mon guys, it's not as bad as it seems. You're building the foundation for a future here. Just make the most out of it, and try to make some friends while you're there."

"There we go." Her face fell again once she was finished talking. She side eyed Gordon before turning back to face the windshield. She blinked a few times before turning towards the window again, picturing herself running along the rooftops that passed them by.

Hammy Hammy DiscoQuinn DiscoQuinn

Oswald

The rain pelted off the side walk, as the young Penguin hobbled his way towards the miserable looking school. The weather perfectly fit his mood, he was not looking forward to spending another year at this school. Even so, he had even bigger plans this time around. Since he had gotten rid of Fish and created his own circle of lackeys, it was time for him to rule this dump of a school. He didn't consider anyone in his little "gang" a friend though, not even his right hand man. Besides it was better that way. It would only make him weaker and most likely ruin his plans.
As Oswald arrived at the foot of the path towards the school, he held his umbrella tightly above his head as if someone might steal it and looked around at the fresh faces. Nobody particularly caught his eye, he gave anyone who dared stare back a look that could kill. Someone had already starting spreading rumours about what happened to Fish by the looks of it, now maybe the sniggers behind his back would stop. This school year had only just begun too, words always spread fast around here. Luckily nobody could prove it was him, no body, no evidence. A smug smile spread on his face, basking in the fact that he'd gotten away with literal murder and limped his way inside the grand school to find his room assignment.

Ghost Toast Ghost Toast

Lincoln began to drive into the school's parking lot. As he parked, he sighed. He wondered why this school was still allowed to be open with the number of lunatics inside the school. He soon parked, locked his car and walked inside the school to see Penguin. He hated this man, but he needed him to survive in this God-forsaken school. He soon walked beside him, staying silent as he took a drink of his water bottle he had brought in with him
Harley Quinn Harley Quinn

Boarding school. Jonathan kept repeating the words in his head and he only found himself gagging at them more every time. He'd been perfectly fine schooling himself since his father retreated from society at large. He doubted that this Gordon character understood chemical analysis as well as Jonathan did. In fact, Jonathan doubted anyone in Gotham understood chemistry as well as he did. Why should they? Much easier to slap together crude drugs and make a killing peddling them on the street.

The idiot sitting next to Jonathan seemed like the drug peddling type. Or maybe just a killer. Jerome was his name, not that Jonathan cared to remember. Jonathan was doing everything he could to ignore Jerome and his stupid smile.

"I had a foundation for my future long before you carted me off," Jonathan said, addressing Gordon directly rather than his parrot. "I can pass anything you could throw at me and then some, I can take care of myself."

"Well, then you'll do fine at school," Jim told him, in that infuriatingly placid tone. "Get good grades and you'll have a better chance."

"And have to tolerate my peers in the meantime," Jonathan mumbled.

He seriously doubted that anyone at the school would even come close to his intelligence quotient and motivation to learn. And if the company was anything like what he had in the car, Jonathan was facing a miserable next couple years.

ByTheChesapeake ByTheChesapeake DiscoQuinn DiscoQuinn

Jerome

Jeromes face snapped sideways to the brown curly head. A hint of amusement crossing his features. Why had he agreed to do this again? Oh right the 'mysterious' disappearance of his mother as well as a couple other things. His only mistake really just had been to get caught.

"Got it, got it, got it.. Now wouldn't dream of it, Kit-Kat. We'll be good boys for uncle Jimbo. Right Johnny?" he snorted out, his right hand wrapped around the wallet he had nicked from Johnathan earlier. It held nothing but a 5 dollar note and something that might have been pictures. Boring, really.

"No parents are the best parents, eh?" he spoke to him, bumping his side and snuck the wallet back into his pocket. He pick pocket a twix instead. He'd sure keep it for later. "What a lovely institution. I wonder were they keep all the torture devices..." he commented on the rather old, slightly run down building. Truthfully it wasnt the most graceful sight.

"I bet you'd love to get your hands on them Johnny!" he joked st the kid beside him. His plan all ride through had been to get him to snap, make him lose control. He truly was a tough nut. "Now are you gonna watch over us the whole time? Not that I mind, sugar." he winked at her clearly aiming to make her uncomfortable. He didn't need a babysitter.

He was more than relieved when the car finally took halt infront of the school. "Bye Jimbo...Don't do anything, I wouldn't." he told him before he climbed out of the car, ready to explore their new so called school. He got all the stuff he'd need for this year. Knives, explosives, more knives , a stapler... Come what may!

ByTheChesapeake ByTheChesapeake Hammy Hammy

Victor walked to school. Or, well, he'd never entirely left the school since last semester. He'd gone other places and stayed and talked to the people there, but someone had to keep an eye on the school. Some people really wanted to light it on fire and Victor didn't like the idea of the school burning down. Where else would he find so many friends?

He was glad that people were coming back. It felt like ages since Oswald had taken the school by storm. Victor liked Oswald. He looked so small and weak and unsuspecting, but he wasn't weak. Victor had learned about chameleons once, and suspected Oswald might be one of those, a chameleon-penguin, changing color to blend in everywhere. Victor didn't need to be a chameleon; he was a shark.

Victor didn't understand why living arrangements had to change every year. It seemed like everything would be more convenient if everyone just stayed where they'd been. But Victor didn't make rules, and he'd promised not to kill any staff unless it was really important. So he trodded off to the male dorms to find out who his new friend for the year would be. Victor hoped that he'd like music and knives for once.

As he made his way, Victor caught sight of Oswald and one of his new underlings going in the same direction. Victor always liked being around Oswald, and if Oswald was allowing someone to be around him, then Victor didn't mind being around that someone either. He jogged up to meet them both.

"Hello!" he said, the syllables coming out stilted, yet enthusiastic all the same. He smiled at the two of them, mouth parted and showing off his teeth.

Harley Quinn Harley Quinn Ghost Toast Ghost Toast

Selina

Selina silently listened to the two boys in the backseat speak to Jim and one another, taking note of each of them. Jonathan was an arrogant one, wasn't he? He probably thought he was too good for this place and everyone in it. Selina made a mental note to tune out anything else the boy had to say from here on out, figuring the eye rolling she would have to do while around him would physically exhaust her.

Then there was Jerome. He didn't cause as much eye rolling, but still, he didn't strike her as someone she would really like to associate with. Though Selina would never admit it, he was a little unnerving. She did notice the familiar bump she had done herself a million times that he did into Jon, feeling through his pockets. Like the old building that was coming into view, it was a stark reminder of where she was going. At least the streets were honest about how awful they were.

Selina watched as the car slowly pulled into the school parking lot, the scenery coming to a stop. She watched herself leap over one last building before the car came to a halt outside of the main school building. This was the part she dreaded, not only the part where she would be forced to attend this school, but the part where she had to get out of the car and into the rain. She made sure her hood was up before unbuckling and venturing out. "See ya', Jim." Her tone was flat and unexcited. She grabbed her duffel bag off of the floor of the front seat, catching Jim's final "I'll be checking up on you guys," before she slammed the door of the car shut.

She didn't wait for the other two as she slung her bag over her shoulder and started walking into the building. The first place she was heading towards was her room, so she could set her stuff down and get unpacked.

Hammy Hammy DiscoQuinn DiscoQuinn

Jonathan quietly fumed at the nicknames Jerome was giving him. He wanted to correct this absolute clown, wanted to tell him that his name was Jonathan, not Jon, Johnny, or whatever, just Jonathan. Only his parents were ever supposed to use those little pet names, and they were dead. Jonathan wouldn't have minded seeing Jerome dead too.

But even speaking to him would only encourage him. Jonathan just had to avoid Jerome as much as possible. Avoid him and others like him, people who would poke, figuratively and literally. Jonathan didn't need that. He needed to keep his head down.

Jim stopped in front of the school, unlocking the doors. Jonathan opened the door on his side and promptly put space between himself and Jerome. Selina headed wherever she was going without them, which was fine by Jonathan. Staff had gathered around the entrance, covering any possible route of escape. What a surprise, he was going to juvie with more books. Great.

"Behave," Gordon reminded none of them in particular.

Jonathan barely heard it, as he was already on his way inside. He knew where he was going: the male dorms. First thing's first, they needed their dorm assignments. Roommates. Jonathan had a terrible feeling in the pit of his stomach.

DiscoQuinn DiscoQuinn ByTheChesapeake ByTheChesapeake

Oswald ignored his human shadow and scoured the list of names looking to see what idiot he was stuck with this year. "Edward Nygma." He muttered under his breath and scoffed, sounded like a real goody-two-shoes. He supposed killing the nerd wasn't an option anymore, with rumours circulating already. It wouldn't just be a little bit suspicious. Soon his train of thought was interrupted by his bald accomplice. Scowling up at the two men behind him, he turned to Victor looked up at down and simply retorted. "You're looking very school shooter-chic today." Not caring enough to hear a response from him, he waved off his shadow aka Lincoln. "Go find out whos got the misfortune of sharing a room with you two, make sure you give them a warm welcome." He gave them both a quick glance and a sarcastic grin then, not wanting to be around them a second longer, he limped off in the direction of the dorms. Obviously he wasn't being serious with the latter part of what he said. Hopefully they weren't that dumb, although he didn't hang around them for their brains.

Penguin arrived at his room as fast as it was possible for him and with his leg injury. He roughly swung open the door, not expecting anyone to be in here yet. He almost jumped to see his new roommate inside, looks like his expectations had been correct about Nygma. They most definitely wont be getting along. As he gazed lazily around, he saw the dorm looked just as dreary as he remembered and as he did a double take, it suddenly became apparent that there was a nerd reading some stupid riddle book on his own bed. Oswald cleared his throat as loudly as possible, making sure he had all the attention and propped himself up with his umbrella. "Excuse me" His voice lathered in a false politeness as he slowly approached Nygma. "But, this is my side of the room. So if were you, I'd move now." The fakeness fell off towards the end of the sentence, with a threatening tone to it. With a expression to match.
tumblr_nmzeo4HFm91tha1jgo2_540.gif

Ghost Toast Ghost Toast Hammy Hammy DiscoQuinn DiscoQuinn

Waylon Jones, better known as Killer Croc was sitting in the back of an armoured truck with a tee and ripped pants on. The police were in charge of getting him and found that Croc wasn't the easiest person to move about in a normal police car, and he threatened to rip the roof of the car off so that he could have some head space. This lead to the police deciding it was safer for them to get an armored truck to keep them safe and give Waylon more space.

Not a word had been said since they'd left the police station. Until now "We almost there, I'm getting hungry and you two would make measly appetizers." He growled. "J-just up ahead, that slightly run down building." Said one officer, pointing at the building ahead.
His partner accelerated towards the school, wanting to leave as soon as possible. He swerved into a parking spot and parked. Both officers exited the truck to open the door. However the impatient Croc burst out the door by force and grabbed his things, not caring about the damage. He didn't exchange any other words with the officers, only growling so that they'd leave faster.

Once the officers left Croc noticed he'd gotten the attention of most of the students for his entrance and appearance. He could see them already talking about him before he'd done anything.

He grunted and pushed his way past the other students on his way to the male dorms. Waylon didn't bother to look and see who he was paired with, he simply knew that if they annoyed him, he'd make them disappear. He finally made it to the room he was assigned, stopping in front of the door before pushing it open. His dorm mate wasn't there yet so he claimed the bed he thought looked bigger. Then he stared at the door, waiting for his dorm mate to arrive for his inspection.

Hammy Hammy

Victor smiled at Oswald's comment. He was in a school and Victor could shoot very well and chic was never a bad thing, so it must have been a very nice thing to say. He adjusted the collar of his jacket. Victor hadn't even thought about how he looked, but he liked being school shooter chic. He only wished that Oswald would smile. Not even smile at anything in particular, just smile. Oswald always looked so miserable frowning like that. What should someone like Oswald have to be miserable for? Victor figured that anyone who held all that power would be happy. Victor was happy. Maybe Oswald needed a hug, or some antacids.

"Bye, Oswald!" he called, even as his boss was already walking away.

Victor turned his attention to the board of names. Oswald had said he should find out who his roommate was and give him a warm welcome, and Victor thought that that was a wonderful idea. He looked up and down until he found his name, and next to it, there was another: Waylon Jones. It sounded familiar, but Victor couldn't dig out a face to go along with it.

So Victor trotted off to find his dorm. Most of the doors were still open. Victor couldn't help but think of how easy it would be to enter any of them. He could have stopped in, had a chat or a drink, and someone would have been dead before an hour was up. It wouldn't have been difficult for anyone else to do the same. He'd have to listen carefully. His own room was just as open as the rest.

Victor strode into the room, scanning from one side of the room to other, floor to ceiling. It was about five or six strides across, horizontally and vertically. Three vertically with beds in place, and that didn't even take into account other furniture, small shelves and a table or two. Victor needed to explore the space further, feel all the nooks and crannies. And then there was another person in the room.

Something about him struck Victor as odd, but he couldn't place quite what. It must have been Waylon. Victor focused on Waylon's face, bobbing his head this way and that to see it from all angles. He had the inclination to run his hands over Waylon's face and really feel the texture there, try to comprehend it. He even stepped forward with the idea to do exactly. But, he'd been told that laying his hands on people he wasn't familiar with was a bad way to introduce himself, so he decided on sticking to basics.

"Hi!" Victor said, the singular sound not coming out quite right. The smile that followed didn't help, all teeth and only distant eyes to complement it. In Victor's head, though, it was as warm a welcome as he could think of.

ManyFaces ManyFaces

Edward Nygma

Edward immediately looked up as he spotted the intruder in his new quarters. He automatically had chosen the right side, as it was the spot that received the most air circulation. He adjusted his glasses and got up from the bed, brushing off the wrinkles off his shirt before he approached the clearly upset boy. He mustered him for a moment taking in the small freckles that were gracing his crooked, Roman nose and his clearly reddened. He looked down on his short persona clearing his throat. Ed was positive that it must be his new room mate.

"I'm Edward..." he said extending his hand. Before he'd explain his completely rational reasons of choosing the right side of the room. His tight green sweater delicately framed his slim chest. He had decided against the suit. Much too formal. People wouldn't understand. He hoped his newly assigned room mate would be any different. Maybe he should start the conversation with a riddle? Yes a riddle was always a good way to break the ice and bring an end to the uncomfortable silence.

"I’m usually black and white but I’m not a newspaper, I have wings but I’m not an airplane. I eat fish but I’m not a whale. What Am I?" he questioned him, a large smile spreading on his features as he waited for his answer in anticipation.

Waylon had still been staring intently at the entrance awaiting his dorm mate to enter when Victor stepped in. He recognized him as one of Oswald Cobblepot's crew members. Waylon watched as Victor looked around the room and then at him, Waylon's eyes followed Victor's movements. It actually slightly surprised him that he hadn't called him a freak or mumbled after looking at him.
Now it was his turn to observe him. Waylon went and stepped closer to Victor. He noticed the scars on his arms from a blade, they looked self inflicted. There was something off about him, despite the friendly greeting. Waylon circled Victor with his mouth opened to reveal more of his razor sharp teeth as he took in Victor's scent, like it's owner, the scent smelled off, a bit like death but not anger. He stopped in front of Victor again "You don't smell like food and you look like you'd be tough to chew so you ain't food..." He growled in reply to the greeting.

Hammy Hammy

Victor mirrored Waylon's movements with his own, and even parted his own mouth to mimic Waylon's expression. He kept up eye contact with no issues, and enjoyed the closer view of Waylon's complexion. He still didn't understand it, but it looked like it would be fun to touch.

"You don't smell like food either. You smell like swamp and leather and mud after rain," Victor said. He gave a laugh at the idea of being chewed on, though, he couldn't pinpoint why it struck him as funny. "You could chew on me, as long as my marks are untouched."

It might not have been so bad to be chewed on while he was still alive anyway. Victor would rather have been living food than have to think about a rotting corpse being eaten.

"Can I touch your face, Waylon?" he asked after a pause, figuring that he couldn't leave a poor first impression if he made the request first.

ManyFaces ManyFaces

Last edited:
17806724_10155211804433417_1043610072_n.gif

Oswald stared up at the boy with a look of disbelief. "What?" Is this kid for real? The small Penguin refused to shake Ed's hand, this guy was weird alright. Not only was he not going to shake his hand, there was no way in hell he would consider answering his pathetic riddle. Oz quickly rolled his eyes, spread a fake smile across his face, then continued making piercing eye contact. "Are you seriously asking me a riddle?" During the silence, he looked over his roommates face more and noticed he was way too excited over the fact someone might answer one of his riddles. That stupid grin was starting to get on his last nerves right about now. Oswald took one more step closer, in an attempt to be more threatening and said "Listen, I know your new here and you obviously don't know who I am." Or what I'm capable of, he thought to himself. "I get it -"​

Waylon let out a deep laugh, that sounded more like someone was trying to laugh with a mouth full of water, thinking Victor was joking "You've got a real sense of humor there, I'll still pass... For now!" He continued to laugh until he looked and saw how Victor's expression was serious. "No one calls me Waylon anymore, call me Killer Croc, or Croc for short. 'N I think I'd allow that, long as you don't get any weird ideas, and I get to ask ya a question." He said, figuring that if he'd said no Victor would try to do so when he had the chance, so bargaining could work. He didn't really have many regards for personal space anyways.

Hammy Hammy

Victor stared at Waylon for a moment as he laughed. Victor hadn't thought anything he'd said was particularly funny, but maybe it was another of those things he hadn't been told about. With that in mind, he mimicked the laughter in his own uncomfortable tone, figuring that that was what he was meant to do.

Waylon's answer sounded like a no. Victor couldn't say he wasn't disappointed, but it wouldn't be the first time someone had rejected him. Oh, well.

Croc. Waylon looked like a Croc. Maybe even a killer at that, but Victor couldn't say for sure yet. He was certainly large enough to be a killer, and if Oswald was a killer, then Croc certainly could be. Victor had to smile at the idea; he wouldn't mind bunking with another killer at all.

"Why wouldn't you get to ask me a question, Croc?" Victor asked, tilting his head. "You don't have to answer that question."

ManyFaces ManyFaces

Harleen

Harleen traipsed along to her new school, the rain hitting off her face and clouding up her glasses in the process. It had been a long walk from her house, her parents apparently had been too busy to drop her off. Which had caused her to be late and on the first day! Disaster after disaster.
After finally reaching the front grounds, she starting picking up the pace and almost fell through the front doors. She flicked her blonde ponytail back, which was a wet mess at this point and then she cleaned off her glasses on her clothes not that it helped much at all. In any case Harls didn't need her glasses to see, in all honesty she wore them to mimic her mother and of course so people would take her more seriously.
Seeing a small gathering of people around a pin board, she let out a sigh of relief knowing she hadn't missed anything important. Slinging her purple backpack over her shoulder, she continued on more than ready to find out who was sharing a room with her.

ByTheChesapeake ByTheChesapeake DiscoQuinn DiscoQuinn

Jerome

IMG_0854.GIF
Jerome smoothly walked through the raining mess outside not bothered by the clinging wetness. If he hadn't actually been forced he wouldn't even have bothered coming here but it was far from himself to feel begrudged about this situation. He could tell they actually tried to convert him into one of the goody two-shoes kids by sending him into a boarding school together with the two other freaks, the nosy cat girl and the apathic nerd.

He stepped straight into a puddle making sure it hit Jonathan right in the face. "Whoops, sorry buddy must have tripped.." he grinned, satisfied about the sight of the muddy content of the puddle spreading on what appeared to be his best sunday clothes. His face of dismiss didn't go unoticed either. Jerome threw him a big provocative smile before he passed Selina. "What's the matter Kitty? You gonna miss Uncle Jimbo? Felt like home didn't it? Bet he even let you call him Pops.." he laughed, knowing very well that he might have hitten on a sore spot there. How much mayhem could you cause in just one year? Jerome was about to find out. Receiving complaints on just his first day in school was his goal. He'd make sure he'd leave this school as a legend!

He immediately noticed the small crowd that had builded around the board with the room assignments. He pushed through the crowd and placed his backpack down on the ground for a moment to read his own assignment. Jonathan Crane. "Oh Jonny boy! What a coincidence, eh?" he said to himself and reached down to grab what he thought was his bag, distracted by the sight of a blonde for a moment. He threw her a quick smile before he walked to his new room, ready to welcome his roommate.

ByTheChesapeake ByTheChesapeake Harley Quinn Harley Quinn Hammy Hammy

Jonathan trudged through the rain, the duffle bag around his neck a constant weight. He did his damnedest to keep a healthy space between himself and the other two, but that didn't stop Jerome from being an utter simpleton. Jonathan winced as he was splashed, but adamantly remained silent. This fool didn't need any additional attention. Acknowledging Jerome would only feed his desire to figuratively poke Jonathan.

Still, they were going to the same place. Jonathan decided to hang back to avoid further incident. He let Jerome take a lead of about ten feet, holding back despite the rain.

Jonathan heard Jerome call back to him as he finally came to the room assignments board. He didn't hear what was said, but that sinking feeling set in even worse. Jerome trodded on and as Jonathan viewed the board himself, his heart sank right into his belly. "Jerome Velaska - Jonathan Crane" it read. Jonathan gritted his teeth hard. A bad deal had just gotten even worse. Jonathan was certain that any roommate at this damn place would have been terrible, but this was an insult.

But what could he do? File a formal complaint perhaps, but Gotham bureaucracy was particularly inefficient. All he could do immediately was stand firm and deal with it.

So he headed to their room. Jerome was already inside by the time he got there, a fact which Jonathan tried to forget as he looked around. Two beds, two minuscule closets, a shelf, a table. Jerome didn't strike him a studious creature, so Jonathan figured they wouldn't have to fight for book space at least. What else Jerome might care to fill their room with was what Jonathan worried about. But he had to keep his head up. People like Jerome looked for weakness and took advantage of it, whether they were aware of what they were doing or not. Jonathan might not have had the "street education" these other delinquents had, but he was armed with a healthy understanding of psychology.

Jonathan made a point of walking straight past Jerome, as though he wasn't there at all. He placed his bag down on the floor and unzipped it. It would be nice to at least change his shirt before they were asked to come on some orientation or whatever was planned.

DiscoQuinn DiscoQuinn

Edward

IMG_0863.GIF
Edward gave him a somewhat startled look. "Well clearly not since you haven't bothered telling me your name yet..." he told him clearing his throat, keeping the smile present on his features. It was true. He had never actually introduced himself which made it hard to pinpoint his position since he actually made it sound like a threat. "Alright, I'll tell you the answer. Penguin! It's a Penguin..." he told him quickly afraid he might have seemed to harsh with his reply. For some odd reason he saw a strange resemblance with a Penguin in the short headed boy infront of him.

He was pretty much positive now that he had appeared rude. Truth be told reading people's emotions wasn't his biggest strength. He was far from wanting to He was far from handing his sleep place over to his upset room mate. Maybe he should try to warm up the situation with another riddle? "I have asthma you see...I need good air circulation which is only supplied on this side of the room. " he told him truthfully before his gaze fell to what seemed to be a torn corner on the sweater he was wearing.

His hands immediately started to twitch and he couldn't focus on anything he might have said anymore. "Sorry-...but this bothers me!" he quickly interrupted him and turned to his bag to pull out a small travel sized sewing kit. "Let me just fix this..." he said before he picked up a needle with a matching thread and let it dip under the woll cloth one of his hands placed on his warm chest to steady himself where he could clearly feel his heartbeat quicken. He presumed out of graditude. "There you go...Now where were we? Oh right the bed! Sorry I'm afraid you can't have it." he told him, quickly finishing his work and cutting the thread.

tenor.gif

Oswald raised an eyebrow up, clearing getting more pissed the more Ed talked. His face reddening all the more. This was getting ridiculous, for a smart guy Nygma was pulling a stupid move talking back in a such a way. He must be completely oblivious. As the freckled faced boy was about to announce his name, he was rudely interrupted again. His facial features hardened when he heard a certain birds name.
"Very funny...original" Penguin replied in sharp unamused tone, any sort of fake smile had fallen away. This Ed really had some kind of death wish, was he trying to taunt him? Was he simply playing dumb and trying to challenge him? Or maybe it was possible he was completely oblivious...but his tone spoke otherwise.
Ozzy's eyes narrowed as Edward spoke of asthma, really? What kind of excuse was that. His health was the least of his concern. Anyway, it was his room first therefore he got his old bed back! Clearly that was the way it worked.

"I really couldn't care -" his rant was cut off short by the anxious looking boy, as he starting grabbing something behind him. Penguin didn't know what to expect but, he stepped back throwing a hand up in defence and gripping his umbrella harshly assuming the worse, even from a nerd like Ed. For all Oz knew, he could be a psycho, especially in this school.
Wait a sewing kit?! Is this kid even real at this point? It took him a moment to process it, but by then Ed was already at work. The hand that suddenly was pressing on his chest, made him slightly blush for reasons unknown to himself. Most likely due to embarrassment he presumed. Even though he was very irritated he let the puzzling boy finish on his blue jumper.

Clearing his throat as he was denied the bed he stepped back once again, creating a bigger distance between the two. "Fine. Keep the bed,nerd" he said in a spiteful way, the redness not quite gone from his face. "But if anything happens to go bump in the night. Don't say I didn't warn you." Shooting a small smirk Ed's way, he quickly spun around(as fast as possible with a messed up leg:p) and starting rummaging through some bags that had already been brought up to his room by some chump. Not looking for anything in particular, mainly thinking of a way to scare this weirdo off.
"It's Oswald Cobblepot" Oswald proclaimed, with his back still turned. Even if he was plotting to get rid of Ed, it wouldn't hurt to introduce himself. He should know who was about to be his downfall. Maybe he would hear the nasty rumour and get scared off even. Seemed unlikely though.
DiscoQuinn DiscoQuinn

Harleen finally got through to the front of the smallish crowd to see who she would be sharing a room with. Eagerly she scanned the girls room list, while absentmindedly letting her bag slip off her shoulder and onto the floor. Only one thing in there was important to her and it was placed on the top not likely to smash in her mind. As she came across her name, the bubble headed blonde was abruptly knocked to the side by someone seemingly miles taller than her.

Regaining her balance she turned, about to give this idiot a piece of her mind. Only when she looked up at the culprit, she was dumbfounded. No words would form in her mouth, as she blatantly stared up at the ginger. It was almost like some stereotypical romance movie. Sure he wasn't the type of guy she would normally be attracted too, but something about him just pulled her in. To make matters worse for her, he even stopped to look at her ! Even smiled!?!
The feelings hit her like a punch to the face and she internally squealed.
That smile was something else, unearthly. Harley ogled at him until he was out of her site, not even realising how weird she must look.

After a few moments of being almost in a trance, she realised someone harshly telling her to move and she snapped back into reality.
"OH sorry sorry, sorry!" Quickly turning and whipping her ponytail into the poor fools face in the process. She quickly found her roommates name, not quite catching the last name. But at least she got the room number! Picking up what she thought was her purple backpack, she practically skipped off in the direction of her room.

Silently praying to see the red head again.

DiscoQuinn DiscoQuinn ByTheChesapeake ByTheChesapeake

Not being the sharpest knife in the kitchen Waylon was confused by the way Victor spoke. He scratched his head and grunted. "Why do you work for that shrimp... What's his name? Oswald, he's so frail lookin' and he's a cripple. He don't look like a killa. I don't believe a shrimp like him could take on a shark like Fish." He said with distaste. He'd never bothered with rumors unless they involved him, but this was different. Victor looked and smelled like he could kill a man with his bare hands, so why was he so loyal to that little flightless bird? He waited to see what kind of answer Victor had.

Hammy Hammy

Users who are viewing this thread

Back