• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Gotham Academy

Maya Fletcher

"Nice to meet you, Maya. I'm in eleventh grade - a junior. You look like you are as well, so we'll probably have classes together."

Maya gave a rather enthused nod in response to this. Not only did she make another potential friend, she also had a potential desk buddy. The thought of it cheered Maya into a happier mood than before.

"Are you planning on joining any extracurriculars? A couple look like fun, but none that I've found have captured my fancy. I'd rather do something stimulating for the brain. But hey, that's just me. What about you?"

"Hmm...not really. I haven't been much of an extracurricular person even if it'll probably help me," she replied quite thoughtfully. With the subject now brought to her attention, Maya began considering joining a club - any club other than the detective club. The detective club itself shouldn't entirely be considered as a club. In fact it was more closely related to a group composed of a group of friends being wannabe Batmen.

I should really join the chess club or something later on, she thought. Maya had already reached grade 11, which would mean she needed some things to fill out her application in the future.

She stared down at her food, which was now likely cold. These thoughts kept dancing through her mind, thoughts about her future and such. Maya looked up again, to be met with Jamie's eyes. She straightened up a little bit, re-engaged to the conversation.

"Uhm, if you're looking for fun stuff to do meet me in the library after school!"

TAGS
@Anaxileah

Users who are viewing this thread

Back