• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Gotham Academy

Matilda Quinzel

Lily-May-Mac.jpg

Tilly squeaked once more of surprise when a girl spoke. Tilly jumped from her bed, dusting her blazer off and pushing her glasses up. "Hi! I'm Matilda Quinzel but please, call me Tilly," she smiled. Tilly nodded when the girl asked about her attendance at the school. "Yeah it is, my parents wanted me to come here really badly since we moved here from Brooklyn. It's nice to meet you." Tilly smiled at the blonde-haired girl. "Uh sorry, but I didn't catch your name." Tilly awkwardly giggled. "I'm sorry for being awkward, I'm just really concerned about my aunt right now. You'll probably know her." Tilly shrugged then realising what she said. The first thing she remembered about talking was not bringing up her aunt otherwise, she may be remembered as the clown's niece. "Should we see if we can meet anyone else?" Tilly asked curiously. "I-I mean we don't have to of course!" she spoke straight after, she didn't want to ruin a chance at friendship. This could be her only friend and that could be a very bad idea to ruin it. "I think it's a better idea to unpack first, I still have to go through my other suitcases as well." Tilly pointed to her suitcases awkwardly. Everything she did was awkward sadly, awkward speaking, awkward looking, awkward thinking and she was an awkward human with a criminal for an aunt. "I'm just going to be over there." She pointed to a corner where her suitcases sat. Tilly shuffled over, unlocking the suitcases and began to fill her drawer with her extra uniforms and other belongings. "So, how long have you been here?" Tilly asked after an awkward period of silence. "Do you know any clubs that are possibly in need some members? I kinda need to look for friends." Her voice trailed off after she asked the question.

Last edited by a moderator:

holdonletmetakeselfieAlice Tetch Crybaby

tumblr_nz5z5bbPlK1v1u7rro1_1280.jpg

outfit ;;

accessory | accessory | neck

mood ;;
overthinking & surprised

location ;;
hallways near girls dormitory

tag ;;
@Rachel28

The gingers next reaction left her clueless and overthinking.

W-why did he tilt his head? A-and why was he so quiet? He looked so confused...Did I do something wrong?

Alice was thankful none of her other voices spoke up, unsure if she could handle them at that moment. Taking a deep breath, she trailed along in the direction he pointed to, silently replaying the recent contact over and over, trying to figure out what she did wrong.

W-wait! Was it when I blurted out that he talked too much..? Oh no...I didn't know it'd offend him so much..Oh dear...I feel terrible.

Those crybaby tears come out of the dark, beginning to form at her eyes again.

Fuck. You make us look so wea-

Bully was cut off by a bump to her shoulder, causing her to drop her phone. Bully began to get irritable, trying to takeover. But Crybaby kept her back, kneeling down to pick up her pastel pedo-bear phone. "O-oh i-its fine" She murmured, getting to her feet.

((sorry, that was short o-o

Rosalyn smiled apologetically."I'm really sorry about that, I'm Rosalyn-" but then noticed the other girl's tears."Are you-" she started but was cut off when her brother arrived. Leonardo immediately noticed the tears that were threatening to spill from the girl that his sister was talking to, he pulled out a handkerchief from his pocket and handed it to her." Hey what's the matter? A girl as pretty as you shouldn't be crying." He smiled gently.

'And there he goes again'
Rosalyn thought to herself and mentally rolled her eyes but started speaking once more. "Did it hurt that bad when I bumped into you or something else bothering you? You can tell m-" Leonardo coughed inconspicuously."You can tell us.I'm sure we can help you." she smiled at her but got slightly irritated with her brother."Yeah we'd love to make you feel better if there's something wrong, we want to turn that frown, upside down" the young man grinned at her.

"This is Leonardo by the way." Rosalyn introduced,"He's (unfortunately) my brother." she explained."Leonardo Harrington~ Leo for short. What's your name?" he asked, smiling at her.Rosalyn inwardly sighed at her brother for talking to much that he didn't even gave the girl to answer about what's bothering her.

James was grateful she was describing the location as well as guiding him there, he perfected to have both forms of direction for if he ever became confused. It was extremely useful if a wall wasn't there, it sounds uncommon, but it's really not. Soon they turned in the direction she said and the door was opened, followed by a loud gasp that echoed through James's ears. This noise made him tense and almost instantly his arm stiffened. Her words began to ring through Ruben's ears."O-oh! I'm sorry...James, your roommate is already here, he's the one that stuck up for you earlier." she said now beginning to talk to the man in question, but James began to lose himself in thought.

The one who stuck up for him earlier, she had to be referring to the very loud person who was yelling at students earlier. Though he was grateful that his roommate didn't turn out to be a complete ass, like the ones he had met earlier, but he was a bit scared what his roommate would do once he found out...er.. to use his aunt's words, what a "high-maintenance twerp", he actually was. Sure, it wasn't put in the best wording ever, but he wasn't exactly going to be able to be independent for a while. At least until he knew the layout of the entire academy and knew he could get around in here. Jamie seemed extremely willing to help him, but he knew not to trouble her for a while, at least to give her a break for now. She had already helped him a great deal and still wanted to repay this somehow.

"Oh, I see...." James said after a few seconds. "Hello," he said a bit louder so his roommate could hear him. "I'm Ruben, thank you for standing up for me," he said, now feeling a bit unpleased with his sentence. Soon, he heard a light rustling sound from across the room, with no verbal reply. His body relaxed a little, assuming his roommate was sound asleep. He felt quite relieved he didn't hear that extremely awkward introduction, making plans to work on that a bit later to make it sound right. Sound....sound! That was it! Somewhat abruptly, he spun towards Jamie, moving his hand to only hold onto her elbow so he could face her directly, he smiled widely, pleased with his new idea.

"Miss Jamie." he suddenly paused, frowning slightly, attempting to word the statement better, before it returned again. "I understand you must be busy adjusting to your situation at Gotham Academy, but when you do have free time one day, could you direct me to the music room? There is something I would like to show you." he said happily slowly letting go of her arm and resting it on the strap to his bag. "thank you for showing me to my room, it means a lot to me. I can make my way around from here, I do have to get used to the room I will be living in. But please, feel free to contact me anytime." After this statement, he looked slightly perplexed and smiled shyly. " I don't have a Cell-phone....but I believe I am quite easy to find unless I'm misunderstood."

@Anaxileah

tumblr_nz5z5bbPlK1v1u7rro8_500.jpg

outfit ;;

accessory | accessory | neck

mood ;;
embarassed & feeling like a burden

location ;;
hallways near girls dormitory

tag ;;
@Rachel28

Alice realized that they could see her forming tears, turning to quickly wipe them away.

Oh no oh no..

Oh fucktastic. Now the whole damn academy will know that I'm a fucking baby. Just greatttt

"I-its fine!" She sniffled quietly. "You have a really pretty name by the wa-" It was too late, Rosalyn noticed, and now a boy that looked similar to her joined.

Handing her a handkerchief, she held it dainty like in her hand, like it would break. She refused to wipe her tears and nose with it, afraid she'll ruin the pretty cloth. "
Hey what's the matter? A girl as pretty as you shouldn't be crying."

His words caused pink to crawl across her cheeks, casting her coco-colored gaze down.

He smiled just like the last boy...I hope I don't scare him away too..or Rosalyn for that matter!

"O-oh no i-im fine. Im just flustered is all, t-they call me Cryba-" The short haired girl cut in again, apparently annoyed of her possible relative.

"
Did it hurt that bad when I bumped into you or something else bothering you? You can tell m-"

"
You can tell us.I'm sure we can help you."

Alice shook her head, blinking. "
Oh dear no! You didn't hurt me don't worry!"

The siblings seemed to be fighting for attention, the grey eyed girl getting irritated with the blue eyed one. They didn't even give her proper time to respond, but she honestly didnt know. Was this normal?

"Yeah we'd love to make you feel better if there's something wrong, we want to turn that frown, upside down"

Alice nibbled on her lip slightly, playing with the ends of her hair, overwhelmed and not use to all this attention.

Mentally counting to herself, she relaxed slightly, listening to them introduce themselves. "
M-my name is Alice! I-its lovely to meet you two...and um..thanks for offering the handkerchief.." She held a small hand up and out for Leo, the cloth in hand.

"
Anyways, u-um, I need to find my room.."

Rosalyn smiled and nodded, though she was mentally hitting her head on an imaginary brick wall.'Why haven't I noticed that Alice started talking after I introduced myself? Stupid brother for ruining my concentration!' She thought sulking a bit and thoroughly embarrassed. Leonardo grinned,"Wow, that's a lovely name~" he told her, yet his brows furrowed slightly when he noticed her not even using the handkerchief and just handing it back to him.

"What's the matter? You won't use the handkerchief I gave you, don't worry it's just recently washed~ I sprayed some cologne too, so it smells nice." Leonardo chuckled lightheartedly, but accepted Alice returning him the handkerchief. As he took the handkerchief from her, he gently held her hand and lowered his head to kiss it gently."It's certainly a pleasure to meet you Miss Alice." he told her and lifted his head to smile at her.

Rosalyn mentally rolled her eyes at the antics of her older brother, and like most younger siblings, she had barely stopped herself from making a gagging sound."Likewise, it's very lovely to meet you Alice." Rosalyn responded with grace and curtsied,recovering from her thoughts. "We're in the same predicament it seems." Rosalyn thoughtfully added."I'm currently heading to the girl's dormitory as well, so would you like me to accompany you? Who knows- we might be even sharing the same room." she offered to the other girl.

@dorkling

embed.php

Appearance

kristen_bell_veronica_mars_promos_2_03_20080807_14.jpg

kristen_bell_promo_shoots_veronica_mars_season_3_20080821_16.jpg

veronica_mars_kristen_bell__2_.jpg

Jamie watched as James interacted with the dozing student on his bed, then chuckled when he realized the redhead was actually sleeping. Apparently he had some revelation, because James grabbed hold of her elbow, startling the blonde female, and turned towards her with a large grin on his face that was contagious. She grinned back at him as he spoke excitedly, murmuring a small, "Mhm," as he spoke. "I understand you must be busy adjusting to your situation at Gotham Academy, but when you do have free time one day, could you direct me to the music room? There is something I would like to show you." At James' sudden request, Jamie began to nod, but stopped herself and spoke instead.

"That sounds wonderful, James! Sometime soon, definitely. I'll let you get situated, since we have first day of classes tomorrow and whatnot. I'll see you around breakfast, I guess. Your roommate will probably help you get there." Jamie spoke with a smile, then glanced around, shifting awkwardly. James was right, it was awkward being in the Boys' Dorm. It didn't bother her, she just felt invasive. With a shake of her head, Jamie looked back at James and patted his hand - the one resting on her elbow - reassuringly, before speaking once more.

"I'll see ya tomorrow, James. Have a good night!" She spoke cheerfully, her first day jitters making her more outspoken than usual. With a final pat, she left the room and walked out of the Boys' Dorm to go to the Girls' Dorm and find her room. She was in room 201, so said the paper she was given, and once she got there it was empty. With her suitcase in tow, she took residence on the right side of the room, since her roommate had yet to arrive. With a slight yawn she began to unpack her belongings, sorting them accordingly in the furniture provided in the dorm, then changed into sleepwear and laid down in her bed, exhausted. Thinking about the next day, Jamie fell asleep, but would have a fitful sleep full of nightmares, just like most nights.

Tag:

@Exanis @Yngwie Schutz Character's Mood: Cheerful-ish User's Mood: Tired Location: Boys' Dorm -> Girls' Dorm -> Room 201

_render__151__miyamori_aoi_by_sandrareina-da2uo5l.png

Maya Fletcher

Location - Dorm Room

Tags -
@karmaa

In the span of a minute, Maya felt like she's never been asked this much questions in her entire life. From her name to what clubs are available, Maya's never been this overwhelmed before. She didn't really know where to start. Perhaps one-by-one? Or Maya could simply only answer the last question. Various possible routes she could take ran through her head. All the while on the outside, Maya simply kept on a smile.

"Uhmmmm...."

She cleared her throat afterwards, making all these noises to avoid an awkward silence. If Maya were to answer all the questions one-by-one, it would take quite a while. Time, that she could spend doing other things that...she didn't plan for yet. At the realization of this, Maya gave a curt yet soft sigh. There seemed to be nothing for her to do
other than answer the fifty million questions that were bombarded at her, so it was time to answer. Taking a deep breath, Maya prepared to answer them all in one swing.

"My name's Maya, nice to meet you! I'm sorry for your aunt, whatever happened was probably terrible and I wish her luck. Oh! Well, I just want to warm up and organize everything sooo... You...could go meet people. I know like, 75% of the people here anyways unless everyone left me. And unpacking! Yes! I'm gonna do that too. I didn't bring much but...organizing's still needed amirite? I've been here two years. For clubs, you could join me in the cafeteria after school and we'll discuss with the rest of my club!"

Maya was nearly winded from all she was saying, and her sudden gasp for air was evident of this. She held her chest out of desperation for air. The pants came next. Pants, that lasted for roughly five more seconds until they began to dissipate.
"Ohmygosh I'm never saying that much stuff in one breath ever again," she muttered softly under her breath before beaming up again.

"Like..." Maya paused for a second, taking another quick breath. "Like I said before, I'm gonna pack up my stuff. If you wanna, you could go out and meet some people. But just warning you there, this place has it's fair share of weirdos."

Maya looked down at her baggage, and crouched down in order to unzip it. With a swift movement, all of her stuff was exposed and she dragged it all the way to her supposed bed. Maya narrowed her eyes at all the stuff, thinking of what to stuff in what drawer. Looking at all her possessions, Maya could tell that this could take a while.

MORNING TIMESKIP

It felt like an instant when morning hit. At the moment, it was 7:00. Meaning classes would start in two hours. Most students would have woken up by now by their own means. Whether it was naturally, with an alarm clock, or just their fellow roommate shouting at them, the grogginess was mutual across school grounds.

Most students would be heading over to the cafeteria at the moment, grabbing the best food items before everyone else took them. Even in everyone's tired mood, the cafeteria was brimming with chatter, the sound of footsteps, and overall ambience relating to an all-you-can-eat-buffet. This
was an all-you-can-eat-buffet after all.

TAGS

57662572460730bee146fa4367e99a5b.jpg

outfit ;; hair (without the curved ends though) | accessory | neck

mood ;;
tired & reminiscing & apologetic

location ;;
heading to cafeteria

tag ;;
@Rachel28 @Exanis and anyone

Throughout the time she arrived to her dorm, Alice would spontaneously switch from Kid to Bully, Crybaby at rest for now. Falling asleep as Bully, she awoke as her opposite and strongest, Crybaby.

Smiling and stretching, she rose from bed and went over to her closet, doing her best not to disturb her roommates sleep. Changing into her uniform, she ran a brush through her mess of light blue and black, putting them into two braids, two long strands framing her face. Doing her eyeliner and lipstick, she began to put two ribbon like bows at the beginning of her braids. Finished grooming and cleaning herself, she exited for the cafeteria, recalling last nights events.

"Wow, that's a lovely name~"

Alice silently gulped, casting her gaze to the side as he grinned at her, unsure what to do. Is this normal? A-are people usually this nice? How do i respond-

Her cheeks flushed and she nibbled on her lip. "U-um.. Y-you too? I-I mean.. Thanks" She rubbed the back of her neck and grinned, light sweat breaking along her hairline.

"What's the matter? You won't use the handkerchief I gave you, don't worry it's just recently washed~ I sprayed some cologne too, so it smells nice."

Not noticing his facial features when he took the handkercheif, she felt it slip from her fingers and looked up to him. "O-oh nothing. Just dont.. Waste it you know. I'd be rather disgusting.. Don't you think?" Alice murmured, sliding her gaze down to her shoes again.

Feeling something warm pressed against her clasp then brush against her skin. Snapping her head up, she squeaked as she took sight of him kissing her hand, her face scarlet.

She has had kisses from her father... But this... This was different. From a different person. Someone she rarely knows-

T-this must be normal too?

"It's certainly a pleasure to meet you Miss Alice."

"T-thank you um uh Mr. Le-Leonardo." She stammered, nibbling on her lip.

"Likewise, it's very lovely to meet you Alice."

Rosalyns soft voice eased her and she flicked her attention to her, cheeks calming down slightly.

Alice nodded and smiled, closing her eyes. "L-lovely to make your

acquaintance also"

"We're in the same predicament it seems. I'm currently heading to the girl's dormitory as well, so would you like me to accompany you? Who knows- we might be even sharing the same room."

Listening to the other girl, she nodded slowly. "Ah u-um..." She hesitated. "Sure! "

Alice sighed and messed with her braid, Converse quietly squeaking against the floor. She liked Rosalyn and the blonde girl... Leonardo confused her.. And the ginger..

Oh no! I probably left a bad impression! I should apologize right away!

The small girl then hurried off to the cafeteria, looking about in worry.

embed.php

Appearance

Jamie jerked awake, breathing heavily with sweat trailing down her back and seeping through her tank top. It didn't make sense for her to feel hot because of the dorm's air conditioning, but she felt as if she was going to melt into a puddle. She was shaking, her eyes wide and full of fear, just as they were every morning. With a sigh, Jamie ran a hand through her blonde hair, blinking a couple times before she glanced around, recalling that she had just started her education at Gotham Academy. With a groggy grunt, the female got up from her bed, walked over to her dresser, and began rummaging through it for her uniform.

Once she had the button-up and the skirt in hand, she began changing, not caring about her roommate's presence - they were both girls, it didn't really matter whether they changed in front of one another or not. Jamie couldn't even tell if her roommate was awake. She pulled the skirt on after buttoning her blouse up, tucking the top into the skirt before putting on a pair of plain black converse shoes over her white ankle socks. Once she finished putting on her clothes and put on the school tie (idk I'm just goin' with it
xD ), Jamie glanced over at her roommate, who seemed to still be asleep.

"Miss? You should wake up, it's time for breakfast and you should get there before everything good is gone. I'll leave you be so you can change in private." Jamie told the other female after tapping her shoulder lightly, then ran a hand through her hair, getting the tangles out, and then left the dorm room, still sleepy from an awful night. Her eyes had dark circles under them and were easily noticeable, since she forgot to put on concealer again, but at this point she was just exhausted and wanted something to eat. As she walked up to the cafeteria, she noticed another female student hurrying toward the cafeteria.

She doesn't look familiar...wonder who she is. Jamie wondered silently, not in the mood to converse with the stranger yet. Once she arrived at the cafeteria, she was shocked to see so much food. It was a truly wonderful sight...Jamie hurried over to the line, grabbing a tray and loading it with different fruits alongside a plate of two enormous waffles, which she doused with thick maple syrup. Her stomach grumbled as she went through the line, and once she had her utensils, she found an empty table in the corner of the cafeteria and began to dig in, loving the meal she had set up for herself.

Tag:

@Splo @dorkling @anyoneelse o-o Character's Mood: Tired/Pleased User's Mood: Bleh Location: Dorm #201 -> Courtyard -> Cafeteria

Rosalyn had smiled as Alice agreed to let her be company to head with her to the girl's dormitory. Unfortunately, her brother had tagged along with them to the dorms. Even though there were hardly anyone out during those times, the few who had spotted Leonardo accompanying them gave weird-out looks.'Just great.' she sarcastically thought during those times. Even worse, was that after the girls recovered from being surprised, they began to eye her brother. When at last they've arrived at Alice's room, they discovered that she already had a roommate. Bidding Alice goodbye, the two siblings headed to Rosalyn's room- with her lecturing about how Leo was making Alice uncomfortable.

Leonardo obviously denied it, but their discussion ended as they reached Rosalyn's room- with Rosalyn shutting the door in his face. It was amusing to her, especially with him yelling a "Hey!" as a protest, but at the end they both laughed it off. Despite their differences they actually got along just fine, especially when it was just the two of them,with no scrutinizing people who could judge them- well on judging Rosalyn if one were to be honest. Leo couldn't care any less. After that they both told each other goodnight and Leonardo left to head to his dorm. Rosalyn was mildly surprised to figure out she was alone but quickly got over it. She quickly arranged her things then headed to sleep.

Time skip~

When Rosalyn woke up, she stayed in her bed for a few minutes-pondering about the pros and cons of whether going into the cafeteria. She wasn't exactly hungry and despite their laughter last night, she wasn't exactly comfortable of meeting her brother and partaking breakfast together in the public's view. Yet knowing her brother, he'd probably just head over her room and pull her out to join him while lecturing that 'breakfast is the most important meal in the day'. With that in mind she took a quick shower and then got dressed in her uniform, before Leo could come and get her, she headed to the cafeteria.

As she walked inside the large room, she headed to line and grabbed herself a tray. At first she picked a light meal, a salad and some fruits but her original plan in mind of a lightweight breakfast adjusted as she chose an egg in the basket.' I do need some carbohydrates and protein after all' she reassured herself while also getting herself a drink. After she got everything she needed, she looked around discreetly for a place to sit and somewhere without her brother.'Hmm...I should find a table without anyone, or perhaps...no it would embarrassing to ask Miss Alice to join her, we're just acquaintances after all and she doesn't seem to be present yet.' Rosalyn mused.

@dorkling and anyone else ^^

Joshua Sterling

Jolting awake at around six thirty or so, Joshua looked around his room for a moment to regain his bearing. He barely remembered anything after he came in and fell on his bed. He supposed he fell asleep due to the combination of shock and complete disbelief. Standing up and stretching, he let out a yawn and rubbed his eyes. As he finally took note of his room, he realized one thing. That boy from before, the one who he had stood up for, was in his room. Huh, well, it looks like he was his new roommate. That made things easier he supposed. Stretching himself once again, he went to his bag and pulled out a clean set of he uniform for himself, then headed into the bathroom to take a quick shower and change.

Fifteen minutes later, he stepped out of the bathroom, clean and spiffy looking in his uniform. Withholding yet another yawn, Joshua took walked over to his bag and pulled out a few books that contained the curriculum that he would be studying this year, and began to go through them. After all, it was best for him to learn it all already and ace his tests than to flounder around and procrastinate at the last minute. He was one of the highest scoring students in the school, if not the highest, for a reason. Granted, he actually had motivation and something important to lose if he did fail, but that didn't change the fact that his drive is what brought him to this point.

Finding where he had left off at, he sat down on his bed and continued his work from where he had been during his vacation. Every once in a while, he would look up and glance at Ruben to see if he had awoken yet, and when he saw he wasn't he simply went back to doing his work. After all, what kind of roommate, and defender he supposed, would he be if he simply left his charge to the harsh reality that is a prep school that is also a high school.

@Yngwie Schutz

"But I'm-"

Before he could finish his sentence, the car overturned itself, throwing him into the corner. He grunted when he made contact, about the same time he heard something break behind him, and inside him. Just afterward, his chest was engulfed in a new pain that made his Breath hitch violently. Due to the strange new feeling resonating in his chest, he clutched his side in pain, doubling over. But before he could throw up, his body was thrown in a different direction, hitting his hurt side. Grunting loudly, his body flew in all directions, each one causing a stronger impact than the last. Finally, it stopped, but it was too sudden to be natural of course, none if this was quite natural, was it? Cars didn't just move like that on their own.

His mind was trying to find something, ANYTHING to hold onto. Any direction, any object, just something. His hands moved back and forth to try and find something to grab onto. In return, he was greeted with the sensation of glass ripping his skin. Coughing more, he attempted to stand up but was pulled back by a coughing fit with more ferocity. It was a vicious cycle, when he coughed, it felt like something was ripping apart inside of him, but it only hurt more when he did. His attempts at breath were stopped from his coughing fits, almost choking from the intensity. He gasped loudly, trying to filter something up into his lungs.

"J-...ames"

A faint voice was coming from near him, he tried to stop coughing to hear it, but it ended up a lot more painful from before. He reached out, his hand scraping the ground from his position.

"..Mom...." His voice had come out a rasp for some reason that confused him, though his throat was bubbling whenever he tried to form the word again. He scraped the ground with his whole body, causing the gas to enter his skin. He reached out and held back his coughing when he did this the car made a strange noise and moved forward. But he didn't care. His body was screaming for him to stop, screaming for him to just die where he was, but he refused, not until he felt his mother's face again. No matter how much glass scraped against him, no matter how many creaking noises the car made, he would get to her. His parents were all he had"..Mo...Mom.." This time, the car creaked and seemed to move forward when he crawled, causing him to hold himself in place with his hand as his gravity shifted a bit. He grunted before beginning to move forward again. "....Ma.......Mom....I'm c-...c-oming....." He choked out, his mom was trying to say something back but he couldn't hear her. The car began to move again, someone cried out. It was a horrifying scream, one that filled the room with a chill.

"Mom?!"

No answer, he started to crawl again. His ears hearing a slight noise, but not a voice.

"MOM!!"

No reply, he started to cough again and fell onto the floor. Glass hit his face and he winced put kept going. He lifted up his hand, reaching out to where he thought she was.

"MOM!!"

His hand was stretched out above him, his head, heart and lung all pounding in unison. Hot tears flowed constantly from Ruben's eyes causing his mask to feel even more awkward than it already did. That was the dream, the dream that haunted him ever science that day, replaying in his head. The dream where he could see the thoughts of a naive ten-year-old child. His hand fell, hitting his face over his mask to hold it better. He tried to take a deep breath but it came out separated from his hic's and sobs. Why was it always this dream he had and nothing else. Why can't I have normal dreams?. Beacuse this is absolute hell, he thought, answering his own question. He had completely forget that there was a roommate in the room with him

@Exanis

(I bolded the parts that he is saying out loud, sorry if that was confusing)

tumblr_inline_my285jfLNJ1qfqzz2.png

mood ;;
confused and hungry

location ;;
cafeteria

tag ;;
@Rachel28 @Exanis @Anaxileah and anyone

The short girl hurrying off to the cafeteria, the blonde girl from yesterday passed her, turning and disappearing into the hold of foods.

Licking her lips, she followed after, her brown gaze travelling about for that ginger patch of hair. Sighing, she messed with the ends of her braids, stomach growling lowly.

Cheeks turning pink, she spun on her heel to only behold the bountiful buffet of breakfast foods. Her eyes
are the size of the moon widened and she timidly approached.

Her father spoiled her in gifts, but not in food. He always made sure she had the correct amount of food and a perfect diet. She got sweets at times, and she already missed it.

Grabbing a tray, she piled on all the sweets she could get, donuts, crepes, muffins, scones, danishes, and lastly milk.

There was nothing healthy on her tray and were most likely heavy in crabs. But, Alice didn't care, she had a fast metabolism and could eat quite a bit... Definitely more than her father provided for her.

Gaze dancing with excitement, it began to fade as she took sight of all the people taking over the tables.

Nibbling on her lip, she tried to look for a familiar face, hoping to see Rosalyn..

Giving up, she searched for a semi empty table and plopped herself there, quietly but happily chewing on a strawberry danish.

As she finalized her decision, Rosalyn then took an unoccupied table in an inconspicuous area of the cafeteria. She sighed a bit, somewhat feeling a bit uncomfortable being alone at her table, despite the fact she didn't usually like being around people. Rosalyn then started not to feel hungry at all, and just begun to move her salad across its container using a fork dully. She then decided to check her mobile phone, hoping just in case her brother sent her a message or something.

No new text messages.

Rosalyn inwardly sighed once more, she should have figured it out earlier. Of course her brother would be preoccupied with his new friends- hopefully not a bad influence like the ones before. Well, she shouldn't be bothering about it too much,'I should probably get a friend or at least join a club to interact with different people.' she considered to herself.'Participating in a club does get one extracurricular points.' she reassured herself, still a bit undecided.

'Might as well check the available clubs here.' she told herself and started to check the list of clubs on her phone. As she browsed the list, making mental notes of what clubs Leo might join(ones she should avoid), nothing seemed to catch her eyes. She frowned slightly as she realized it, what should she do? Try out several clubs before she found one that would keep her entertained? Well that was the reasonable thing to do.

Another reasonable thing to do? She should get eating- can't pay attention to class with an empty stomach, and with that, she begun to finally eat.

@dorkling and anyone else ^^

Maya Fletcher

Beep. Beep. Beep.

The sound of Maya's phone filled her room. A groan in retaliation was given to this, all she wanted to do was go back to sleep. Alas, this couldn't happen. It wasn't the Summer break any longer, instead it was time for school. With eyes shot open and a couple murmurs under her breath, Maya was reaching the final stages of 'getting the hell up'. Maya slid her hand across the piece of furniture her phone was on, and turned off the disruption.

A glance was given to her left, towards her roommate. Matilda seemed to still be asleep, unmoving from the previous alarm sound. She stirred for a few short moments, which automatically says in Maya's mind,
"Oh! She's awake!"

Due to this Maya opted to mind her own business. She threw off her covers, ignoring all gracefulness that could have been. In almost a robotic matter, Maya finished every she was
required to do. Brushing her teeth, doing her hair, etc. Given a few seconds more, a scurry was taken in order to reach the outside world. It was all too familiar. The sounds of multiple footsteps, the aroma of breakfast, the various voices, and the occasional "hello" and "I haven't seen you in a while". It felt good to come back to this building, no matter how much getting up from bed sucked.

~

A step into the cafeteria was all it took for Maya to lose her mind. Breakfast on the first school day always seemed like overkill. Yes, all year-round Maya enjoyed the food, though it was always particularly wonderful on these specific days.

A scurry into the line, a minute-long wait, and time for food selections, Maya escaped the mass of food with a tray filled to the brim with consumables. Now it was the matter of choosing a spot. This was always the turning point for whom she would talk to in the future. This breakfast practically was a deciding factor to her social life, and Maya didn't want to mess up by sitting with horrible people. Eyes darting left, right, up and down, the places she could sit were practically endless. In the end however, Maya made her way to a lone blonde girl whom seemed to be enjoying the food as much as Maya was
going to.

She left no silence to her arrival, and practically slammed her tray in front of the stranger as if she were claiming her territory. After the aggressive motion, Maya followed it with... the complete opposite. She slid into her seat in a silent manner, with a smile and a fork in her hand.

"Hi! I don't think we met before."

TAGS
@Anaxileah

embed.php

Appearance

Jamie smiled to herself as she looked at the plate she had accumulated food upon. The plastic tray-like plate had the two enormous Belgian waffles on it, were doused with thick maple syrup, and topped with a couple strawberry slices and some whipped cream, just how Jamie liked it. Beside the waffles was an assortment of other types of fruit, mainly strawberries (it's a damn good fruit). Just as she was cutting off her first bite and shoving it into her mouth, enjoying the crispness of the waffle and the sweet, melting, flavor of the syrup, a stranger sat herself down across from Jamie in quite the rambunctious manner. The girl's sudden behavior startled Jamie, but she didn't show it, and instead eyed the girl carefully.

"Hi! I don't think we met before." The girl spoke cheerfully as she sat across from Jamie in a much gentler manner than she had placed her tray down. Jamie blinked a couple times, working on processing the female's words, then nodded, swallowing the bite of waffle down her now dry throat. Thank God I got some orange juice to go with this... Jamie thought to herself before reaching for the glass and gulping down a couple swallows of the citrus liquid before responding to the girl. "No, I don't believe we have. My name is Jamie Worth. What's yours?" Jamie asked politely, a smile upon her face as she cut herself another bite of the crunchy waffle and stuck it in her mouth swiftly.

While she ate, Jamie observed the girl. She had pale green eyes and short blonde hair, managing to look quite cute with her look. Jamie gave the girl a small smile, then began to think about her own appearance.
My ponytail is probably sloppy, and my clothes look askew...did I even put makeup on today? Jamie panicked inwardly, thinking about the dark circles under her eyes from lack of sleep. Well...shit. Jamie thought to herself as she poked a strawberry with her fork and continued to observe the girl with amused eyes.

Tag:

@Pyosimros Character's Mood: Cheerful/Worried User's Mood: Tired o-o Location: Cafeteria

Joshua Sterling

Glancing up when he heard his roommate speak, he simply assumed he was having a dream about his mother, something he could relate to, after all he was at this school to ensure a wealthy future for his mother, so he went back to studying. Then he heard him again, this time a bit more frantic. Joshua frowned and began looking closely at his companion, for while he wouldn't wake him up, he would make sure he didn't hurt himself in his sleep.

He watched on in silence as his James continued to call out to his mother, immediately coming to the conclusion that something happened to her and now she was dead or a least severely injured. Sighing silently as James quieted down, he wondered how he could let his presence be known, especially after he had witnessed a private moment of weakness of someone whom he barely knew. Deciding that it was best to simply push forward bluntly, he spoke up.

"Bad dreams, huh? I used to have 'em too. Luckily, mine got better with time." He sighs regretfully. "I suppose the same can't be said for you, however." He yawns this time and stretches. "Anyway, the name's Joshua, and if you need to talk, well, I'll be here. Really, if ya need anything in general, I'll be here. And if anyone gives you any trouble?" You could practically hear the anger rumbling beneath the surface, waiting to be let loose. "I'll still be right here."

@Yngwie Schutz

James sprung up and turned once he heard the voice, still breathing heavily with his mask on. He was so surprised that he didn't even notice that his eyes were open, the glassy green irises shaking from the fear. Combined with his mask, he must have looked like an intensive care patient. Although embarrassed, he was more concerned about who this new person was in his room. For a few seconds, he became very angry at this voice for interjecting into his own, EXTREMELY, personal space. But then he remembered this bed was not his own and he now resided in the Acadamy due to his aunt's death judgment.

"Bad dreams, huh? I used to have 'em too. Luckily, mine got better with time." the voice spoke, sighing dramatically before they continued. "I suppose the same can't be said for you, however." The person who the voice belonged to yawned and Ruben shook a small bit, he had no idea. But still, he felt like he had heard this voice before. The familiarity picked at him deeply as the male voice continued to talk, silently torturing him but allowing him to calm down to some degree. Though the feelings of fear were replaced with other unpleasant ones, like discomfort and embarrassment. Also the concern of where Charlotte was, usually she got him out of bed early around 3 AM to get food, he wondered what happened to her as the voice continued.

"Anyway, the name's Joshua, and if you need to talk, well, I'll be here. Really, if ya need anything in general, I'll be here. And if anyone gives you any trouble? I'll still be right here." His voice seemed to have a violent tone to it as he ended his small speech. Only proving the emotion and value behind his words. This brought a small comfort to James, at the same time that he felt both nervous and uncomfortable for several reasons but one perplexed him the most. He still couldn't place where he had heard the voice before. Familiarity was gnawing vigorously at the back of his head, praying that he would remember who this voice belonged too. He now knew the person was named Joshua, but that didn't particularly help him in the long run because that didn't say who he heard befo-

Wait! now he remembered! Jamie had told him too! This was the guy who had protected him yesterday, he had tried to say 'Thank you' to him, but he was asleep. Finally making this discovery, he relaxed his nerves a bit and he managed to take a shaky breath and smile outwardly, allowing the comfort of his realization to show on his face. Not only did he now know the name of the person who protected him, but he was living in a room with him. A small smile hinted his cheeks as he looked in the general direction of the voice before. Though. even if he was comforted by the identity of his roommate, that might make it a bit hard to ask for what he had to do next. After feeling around for a moment to turn off his machine, and removing the CPAP mask, he tried to look at Joshua, but his eyes, glassy and lifeless were probably not going to help, so he closed them and started to speak.

"Um...Hi, sorry for the rude awakening, I didn't realize you heard that..." He didn't mean for it too, but his voice came out a somewhat scared stutter of words as if he was too cold to put the real sentences together. He gulped and tried to move his leg closer to him, but found it being weighed down by something. He tried again but to no avail. Soon, the slow rise and fall motion on his leg revealed he was currently acting as Charlotte's pillow. She must have been more tired than he realized. He decided to ignore her and let her sleep for now, and tried to talk to his roommate again.

"But anyway, I recognize your voice now, thank you for helping me yesterday, I didn't realize that there were so many rude people at private schools....or how many nice people there are to stand up to them," He smiled warmly, making sure his eyes were firmly shut. "Thank you for that, I can get down to breakfast by myself, thank you for waiting for me, but you can go on without me slowing you down." He replied even though this was a total lie with Charlotte asleep and his leg not attached. But there was no reason to trouble his roommate with that difficulty, especially if Joshua would find out about his leg, that was not an available option.

@Exanis

(Sorry this took so long)

tumblr_inline_nt5oyrpXc41qle35s_250.png

mood ;;
hesitant

location ;;
cafeteria

tag ;;
@Rachel28

Lips pressed to the glass of milk, she took a heart gulp, earning a thin, white mustache atop her lip. Unaware of it, she continued to munch on the pastries, stomach swelling and beginning to feel exhausted from all the eating.

Then she heard the girlish giggles nearby, blinking and innocently looking over only to receive more chortles. Confused, she glanced down at her phone, spotting the embarrassing residue on her lip. Cheeks flushing, she quickly swiped her sleeve across her face, shrinking down a bit and looking around.

Shit.. you're gonna cry aren't ya? Why wont any of this shit trigger me?! I just want to pop in for just some goddamn seconds. Jesus fucking Christ-

Alice shook her head and took a deep breath, semi-frantically looking around, in hopes to spot Rosalyn. She just wanted to move and get away from those mean girls.

Finally spotting her, she swiped up her trey and scurried over to Rosalyn, sneakers squeaking against the floor, nearly tripping once or twice.

Poor dearie.. Ill give you some lessons on being... a little more graceful

Fuck, why are you so nice. I thought you were the crazy one-

Ignoring the voices, she plopped herself across from Rosalyn, nibbling on her lip and pulling on a shy smile.

"
H-hi! U-um, mind if I sit with you?" The socially awkward girl asked a bit timidly, not wanting things to go wrong like with the ginger boy.

I still need to apologize to him..

"O-oh um..is there anything on my face-?"

Rosalyn was peacefully eating her meal when she heard a distracting chorus of girlish giggling- which was amazing since the cafeteria was already a bit too loud for her liking. Craning her head slightly to the noise she saw the clique of girls-chortling at Alice; who seemed to have something on her face. Rosa's lips pursed in annoyance at the group of females.Why would they laugh about something like that? It irked her that thoughts of letting them have a piece of her mind were brewing up.

Thankfully a voice brought her back to reality.

"H-hi! U-um, mind if I sit with you?" Alice asked a bit timidly, as she plopped down across from her. How did she manage to get here without me noticing? Was I that deep in thought? "O-oh um..is there anything on my face-?" the girl asked yet again gaining her full attention. Rosalyn offered her a gracious smile and shook her head."Nope nothing at all," she reassured the girl."Even if there was, that isn't enough of a reason for anyone to laugh at another person. They're rude, it's best to just ignore them." she told her.

"Feel free to seat here Alice... I was actually kind of looking for you awhile ago." she sheepishly admitted picking at her salad absentmindedly. "So are you planning on joining any particular club or organization?" Rosalyn asked, somewhat wanting to move on from her confession(it was awkward and embarrassing to her) but also truly interested in hearing the girl's answer.

"A small heads-up though, it would be particularly useful for one not to join the cooking club,"She sipped her juice and dabbed a napkin on her lips before giving Alice a humorous smile. "My brother is obviously going to join that- or might be even a member as of now."

@dorkling

Maya Fletcher

There was a rather lengthy pause until the stranger delivered her words. She gave Maya a couple blinks at a rapid pace, likely telling her that she had just soaked it all in. She continued to take a bite of her food, taking a sip of orange juice later on. In the midst of all this, Maya waited patiently. Subtly tapping her finger on the table to fulfill her need of some sort of action. There was, of course, was a full plate of food in front of her, though she didn't want to take a bite only for the stranger to begin talking. If that were the case, then Maya would be forced to hold the conversation for the few impending seconds.

"No, I don't believe we have. My name is Jamie Worth. What's yours?"

"My name's Maya. So~... What grade're you in?" she questioned, slowly stuffing a piece of an omelette into her mouth. There wasn't much Maya thought up to continue this conversation at the moment. In fact, other than school-related topics, there was nothing Maya could think of.

She gulped her bite with the utmost of satisfactory it brought. Glancing at her food, Maya wondered what to take a bite out of next with a smile, before shifting her gaze up to Jamie again. Jamie seemed...rather calm. Which would be quite standard, considering how there was nothing to
not be calm about. Despite all this, for a split second, her eyes told a different story. It looked like...panic?

Maya shook her head quite quickly. It was likely just an imagination, something she thought-up to give her something to think of. After all, upon another inspection, the panicked emotion in her eyes were gone again. Maya decided to ignore all this, even
if a panic existed in her eyes, it was probably something minor.

TAGS
@Anaxileah

Joshua Sterling

Joshua simply shakes his head to himself and scoffs. "It ain't nothing, I didn't mind, and I was already up anyway, not like ya woke me up or anythin', ya feel? I wish I coulda helped, don't know if you wanted ta' be woken up while sleepin' so I just stood by. If ya want me ta' do anythin' next time, just tell me." Standing up he stretched out the kinks in his back and turned towards James once again. "Anyway, yesterday was nothin', it's just like every year these entitled punks forget that I still exist in this school and will tear 'em a new one every time we go on break, then act surprised when I do that to 'em. Thinkin' they own the world just cause their parents got money... Tsk, useless pieces of goddamn space is what they are." He pauses and looks down at James. "No offense intended a'course. Ya seem like good people, so I ain't got nothin' against ya."

Sitting back down, he picked up his work and continued where he left off.
"Anyway, I'm afraid I can't take ya up on that offer bud on leavin' ya be. Cause, looks like your dog is takin' a nap, and I'm sure you want ta' get your day started with a good breakfast, yeah? I ain't bothered in the slightest with waitin', don't really like them big crowds full of them entitled kids thinkin' they can live in an adults world. I'd like ta' see 'em last a night, not even a day, a night in Gotham's streets. Maybe then they'd respect what they bloody have." Shaking his head once again, he sighed under his breath and began mumbling to himself. "I think I know what they girl was talkin' bout when she said I talked a lot." He then addressed James once again. "Point is, I ain't leavin' unless I'm leavin' with ya, aight?" His piece said, he went back to work, angrily mumbling to himself about rude girls and how they just happened to be right by coincidence and not anything beyond that.

@Yngwie Schutz

Ruben, though a bit startled still, was able to listen to Joshua's words and worry about where his leg was simultaneously. Surprising even himself with this very untimely ability to multitask. Therefore, the entire time Joshua was talking, he was very casually feeling the wall behind him for any cold metal. Though as he was listening, he did hear some things that caused a few minor hitches in his brain that would hint to him to explain to Joshua once he had finished his short speech. Ruben really enjoyed the sound of his voice and accent when he spoke, mostly how his voice sounded as it rose and fell. It was somewhat comforting, another reason not to interrupt him.

"Well, er....I'm not quite sure how to say this..." he said, flexing his free hand in and out of a fist. "....No matter what I do, please, PLEASE, NEVER wake me up. I um..." Soon his mind was racing about what to say next, but mostly how to not get caught in the details. James was usually so fluid with words so he found this bout of wordlessness to be quite frustrating. He moved his eyebrows to be somewhat perplexed and shifted in his bed, now uncomfortable. Taking a deep breath and carefully plotting out the sentences in his head."...Well, I have a disorder that makes me relive some things I would rather not see. And if I was woken It....It, er, would not end well for either of us...." he understated, but was happy with his answer. He didn't want to describe exactly what he would relive, or what would happen if he was awakened. So he thought a short answer to be the best for a little explanation.

He couldn't tell a man he just met that he would start screaming hysterically and move his body like a dying fish out of water if woken during sleep. So he decided to talk about something else.

"I'm glad you don't think I'm a snob," he said, quickly changing the subject. "But honestly, without Charlotte? At midnight? In the middle of downtown Gotham?" he managed a small chuckle, "I wouldn't last two minutes! You saw how I did yesterday, couldn't even get to my own bloody room by myself. I had to have a very sweet girl bring me up here. She was so embarrassed to be in the boys dorm too..." he was silent for a moment, maybe the habit of saying too much was rubbing off on him. Laughing lightly, he turned to the other side of his bed and felt with both hands for his leg, finally finding the prosthetic next to his nightstand on the far side. Great placement James, he chided sarcastically to himself. After realizing what direction it was facing, he lined up and attached the prosthetic with a loud 'click'. He did attempt to dampen the sound by moving slower, but it was still an obvious sound that would most likely cause suspicion. But you can't undo sounds once they have been made. So he tried to act natural like a metallic click was totally the sound that bones made.

Turning slightly towards the adjacent wall, his hand remained on the bed so he could slowly rise. Once he was upright, he used his free hand to pull the clothes he played out from under Charlotte and felt his way to the bathroom. "Well, I'm very klutzy today for some reason, but I will try to dress quickly. I can imagine you are rather hungry." James said with a small smile, but a hint of awkwardness showing through his professional voice, stepping into the bathroom and shutting the door. He let out a great sigh, relishing his clumsiness and stupidity. That was a screw-up morning. He would have to do something so it isn't so awkward for everyone next time. What exactly would he do though was the question he was truly worrying about. Once dressed, he opened the door, walking over to his bed with little help from the wall. There he began to slowly poke Charlotte into the world of the living.

@Exanis

(Also feel free to jump to the cafeteria next post if you want, I know I am the slowest RPer ever.)

embed.php

Appearance

Jamie shoved the impaled strawberry into her mouth as the girl opposite her responded with her answer. "My name's Maya. So~... What grade're you in?" Jamie chewed the strawberry quickly, honestly not expecting a question from the female now known as Maya. She swallowed the juicy piece of fruit before smiling in response. "Nice to meet you, Maya. I'm in eleventh grade - a junior. You look like you are as well, so we'll probably have classes together." Jamie grinned at Maya before taking another bite of strawberry and finishing it quickly.

"Are you planning on joining any extracurriculars? A couple look like fun, but none that I've found have captured my fancy. I'd rather do something stimulating for the brain. But hey, that's just me. What about you?" Jamie asked, then glanced around, wondering where James was at, along with his roommate, Joshua. She had noticed his name in the dorm when Jamie left James to situate himself in his dorm. Jamie then looked back at Maya, thinking that the boys most likely slept in. With another small grin Jamie stabbed another strawberry, chewing slowly as she waited for Maya's response.

Tag:

@Pyosimros Character's Mood: Curious/Slightly Concerned User's Mood: LET'S GET THIS MOVING Location: Cafeteria

Users who are viewing this thread

Back