• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Gotham Academy

When do you want this RP to take place?

• Five years before the comic

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Five years after the comic

• Many years after the comic

• Total voters

Pyosimros

☆☆☆

Gotham_Academy_(2014)_DC_logo.png

Fletcher02.jpg

This place has an impenetrable history. These old walls are built with older stones. Every stone has a story... But not every story has a happy ending.
Olive Silverlock

Gotham Academy. An insitution as old as is mysterious.

People come and go, wether it's dropouts, graduates, or because of the mysterious sightings at occur at night. Most people say it's the ghosts from the cemetery roaming the haunted North Hall, others dismiss this as pure fiction. Both could be true, it only depends on what you do in this academy.

But for everyone, they agree something supernatural's going on within the walls of Gotham Academy, and only few would have the courage to explore its secrets.

Though most staff in Gotham Academy dismiss this, and would rather watch you succeed rather than chasing ghosts. But if nothing's wrong with the North Hall, why would they expel you if you dare enter?

So would you rather live as a normal student in Gotham Academy, ignorant of what's going on around you, or would you discover the secrets hidden within.

Narration aside, if enough people are interested in this for it to become an RP, I'll be accepting a max of ten students (will probably increase). Five first years, and five returning students. Each person will have a max of two characters, so name how much characters you'd like to have and stick with it. If you'd like to either create a teacher or a villain, these rules would not apply.

One paragraph (roughly 5-6 sentences) is a minimum.

First years:

1. @Pyosimros

2. @Archon

3. @The Suspicious Eye

4. @Demonhunter

5. @drummerboi

Returning students:

1. @Pyosimros

2. @RiddleWrappedEnigma

3. @Demonhunter

4. @Fallacy

5. @Deadkool

Please note that minimum knowledge of DC is okay. If you know what Gotham is, you're set. Know a couple Bat-Family members and Batman villains? Even better.

Last edited by a moderator:
Hmm... Seems like it has potential. Is it just like random Gothamites or will they be related to existing characters? Will they be regular humans or will there be superheroics/supervillainy on the side?

RiddleWrappedEnigma said:
Hmm... Seems like it has potential. Is it just like random Gothamites or will they be related to existing characters? Will they be regular humans or will there be superheroics/supervillainy on the side?
For the first question, I would be perfectly fine with random Gothamites and people related to characters that already exist. For the second question, I'll allow some people to have powers since this is DC after all. However I'll try to stay away from the superhero things unless we completely run out of ideas plot ideas.

OK, kewl. I'll probably join up. I'm a little busy with school and stuff though so don't expect multiple posts a day or anything.

It's alright! I'm not expecting that anyways. So, how much characters would you like and would they be freshmen or returning students.

Pyosimros, my dear chap! I would love to support your RP and reserve a first year student spot; and perhaps a Hero Teacher spot too!

Be warned however, my DC knowledge of the lore is very limited!

Archon said:
Pyosimros, my dear chap! I would love to support your RP and reserve a first year student spot; and perhaps a Hero Teacher spot too!
Be warned however, my DC knowledge of the lore is very limited!
Awesome! Thank you my friend. ^^

Like I said in the first post, it's perfectly fine to not know any DC.

I know some...

Like Batman is the stories main villain, and the Joker does all in his power to protect Asgard from his tyranny.

RiddleWrappedEnigma said:
I'll have a returning student spot of you please Pyo.
And here you go~

Archon said:
I know some...
Like Batman is the stories main villain, and the Joker does all in his power to protect Asgard from his tyranny.
Ah yes, those ones are my favorite.

drummerboi said:
am i allowed to creat a villain who's a student of the acadamy?
Yes. It's alright.

I LOVE gotham academy!! I would like to have a freshman with a slight power boost, but nothing superhero styled. If that's not a problem. (^.^)

can I do a first year and a returning? I might use calypso for this, silithias a bit old to be a first year... and toting around twins would make for a hard rp.

Demonhunter said:
can I do a first year and a returning? I might use calypso for this, silithias a bit old to be a first year... and toting around twins would make for a hard rp.
Alright, just make sure you choose the characters you like. (^.^)

So, by Saturday morning or Friday night EST I'll probably post the RP thread. Though I'll wait if anyone else is interested until then.

Don't over do it with the Robins. Just because hundreds of Gotham teenagers are calling themselves Robin thanks to the WE Are Robin Movement that doesn't mean everyone needs to be a Robin and besides those Robins never trained under Batman.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back