• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Got/Spn/Youtube +more

Dezzy

So, I fell of the face of the earth for a few months and I feel really shitty about it. Most of my old roleplay partners left the conversations and I felt so horrible I really didn't want to reply to them, because I hadn't replied in months.

I'm back and I'd really like to find some new roleplay partners. Below is a list of my fandoms that I'm willing to roleplay. I prefer to write as a girl, but I can also write as a guy for you. (Also, if you decide to roleplay with me, let me know if my font is way to light for you. I use the dark theme for this website.)

• Game of Thrones / Khal Drogo x OC
  • Supernatural / Dean Winchester x OC
  • Youtube / Markiplier x OC
  • Bandom / Gerard Way x OC
  • Bandom / Frank Iero x OC

I would also love to do a disney-esque type roleplay, like Rapunzel or Cinderella with the guy faceclaiming either Jason Momoa or Jensen Ackles.

Also, if you do a pairing for me, I'm super flexible to play a guy from other fandoms for you! Just message me or leave a comment to discuss!

Rules about how I like to roleplay:

• I'm a casual roleplayer. 3+ sentences for most posts, but descriptive posts I'd like at least 2 paragraphs.
  • I prefer partners who can post multiple times a day, but at least once a day!
  • I'm okay with the occasional type or grammatical error, but for the most part, all of our phones/computers have some sort of spell check, so lots and lots of mistakes will most likely give me a headache and not make me want to reply.
That's about it! Thanks for reading. :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back