• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy Got some ideas for something but no friends lol

Cosmic_Flare

Darkness Comes
I have some ideas for a roleplay but am open to other ideas. I am also new here so I’m looking for friends lol.

Vampires-
The world had always known about the stories of the bloodthirsty creatures of the night, but no one expected their attack. After a huge army of vampires took down the leaders of the world, the vampires were able to do as they pleased. Of course, they enslaved the human race and for centuries kept them as pets and servants. Now its been a thousand years and only a handful of humans are left on the planet, making each of them extremely rare. We can either be humans hiding from vampire and getting caught, or one of us can be a vampire and the other a human.

Shapeshifter-
You've known all your life that your gift was dangerous. Your ability to change into any creature has made your life both adventurous and difficult, so you tend to live alone. However, one day, when you're visiting your favorite gas station, you happen to notice a certain rat transform into a human right before your eyes, and you realize you may not be the only one.

Zombies-
The world has been taken over by zombies. It happens. You and some other humans have taken refuge and life isn't terrible, that is until a massive horde of zombies appear overnight. When your little town is overrun, you're surprised to find you aren't dead. In fact, a zombie has taken you away and is not eating you, but protecting you. You're kinda freaked out but at least you're not dead. You are curious about this zombie though...

if you don't like any of these im sure I can think of some more

Ok, do you want me to make a character first or do you wanna go first? If you want, we can double up, a human and a vampire?

Alright, thank you! I’ll repurpose a D&D character I have to fit the medieval theme.

I’ll play a human named Caiden Rosebrow. He’s 22 years old and about 5’9, with light brown hair and eyes. He wears a grey loose shirt with black pants, fastened with a leather belt. With this he wears a pair of leather boots, a pendant around his neck and a long green hooded cloak. He carries a shortsword and a small dagger in his belt along with a small pouch of loose coins and nice-looking rocks he finds. He also keeps a backpack on under his cloak, containing some rope, rations, some small torches, a tinderbox and a bedroll

Caiden tends to play fair and often tries to take the role of the peacemaker. He is calm and a little laid back at times. However when he is low on energy he can be quite grouchy and irritable. He has a tendency to be a hoarder and will sometimes pick up small trinkets he can take with him.

He has a twin brother named Lorenz. However, they were separated in the past and Caiden is unsure whether he is alive. He plans to find out what happened to his brother and hopes to one day reunite with him

Oh boy that was pretty long. Is this okay?

Name: Liam McAllister
Appearance: 5'8, brunette with green grey eyes. Casual dress sense.
Species: human
Personality: Timid, loyal, caring, determined.
Bio: when the vampires invaded, liams family left for the woods with a small group of other survivors. Fast forward a few hundred years, only a few people were left. Liam had no knowledge of the life before vampires, and wasn't sure if anyone in the current group had ever seen one. More and more people from the group were dying, or getting sick. Resources were running low, and fights started between the remaining humans.
Skills: Basic survival and medical skills, it's a necessity to hide from the vampires. Fast runner.
Weaknesses: Easily manipulated, fear of enclosed spaces.
Position: Refuge base, location unknown to vampires

xN4lAOsn_400x400.jpeg

Name: Zara Bloodbane
Description: 5’7” with long, black hair, extremely pale skin and dark purple eyes
Personality: Tough, sarcastic, cold
Bio: Having no friends or “family,” Zara looks out for herself above all. She has lived this way for as long a she can remember. She is cold, calculating, and extremely deadly with a bow or sword. She currently works as a sword for hire, killing vampires or protecting others for money.
Position: Hired as a bowmen for a search party looking for remaining humans​

Users who are viewing this thread

Back