• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern Got Me in My Feelings

summerwine

an angel's kiss in spring

Got Me In My Feelings... Fuck you high school!
4476105f7de388ac9a544940e9f59320.png
tumblr_on61bvvrDK1ujcvduo1_500.gif
original.png
Plot
High school is really four interesting years. You have all your stereotypes,
cliche drama you'd see in any ordinary high school. You'll make friends, enemies and lovers throughout the year, but it is what it is, only you can change you. Unfortunately you can't change the other's around you.

Within the town of Resembool Bay, the teens are intensely wild, and little do their parents know that's how they roll. The teens enjoy their freedom from their oblivious parents for nights of fun, laughter, romance and partying.

During the day it's totally opposite. On weekdays the teens go back to their schooling at the local Resembool High and listen to whatever mommy and daddy ask. On weekends until Sunday, teens party it up. Late nights at the beach and around the boardwalk. Sunday, they're with their family, suffering hangovers and going to church in their nice, appropriate attire you'd never catch them wearing yesterday.

Welcome to your high school years. <3
Setting

Resembool Bay is a very nice place to live in Florida. It's a small, quaint town near the ocean. Surprisingly, with the nice ocean view all over, its not too pricy to live there. Their small town ranges from poor to rich and in between.
A nice diverse little town. Resembool Bay has your shops and activities, including a boardwalk near the beach with rides, arcade games and food stands.

In Resembool High they're big on football. Go Resembool Whales! Resembool Whales, the football team is very competitive and the best in the county. The preps, cheerleaders, jocks, etc. are very full of school pep, some other teens are too. Resembool high's colors are blue and red, that can be seen as you walk all around the school.

Rules
1) Firstly please fade to black when things get a bit too spicy. Ya'll know what I mean. (;

2) Be respectful OOC please, we all come here to enjoy and let loose with our creativity... Judging, discriminating, harassing, etc. is not allowed. Thank for you understanding. (:

3)Discord might be helpful for the roleplay during OOC (Out of character chat) so you can look for updates on the rp.
If you don't want to get Discord, that is fine. We can definitely send you updates on group chats in Rpnation.

4) My co-gm is Semoryn Semoryn and she'll be here as well with anything you need. <3

5)We're not all extremely detailed with our writing, and thats okay! Just try to get a paragraph (or more) and you'll be good to go. :D

6)Thats about it, thank you for reading and can't wait to rp with you!​
Links

summerwine summerwine
Hm. I could lend a hand, if you'd have me. Been a while since I've participated in a Realistic RP, but I like to think I adapt well. So....need another guy?

N NoahtheGuy - Planning on it. ^^ Oh and your face claim is a celebrity (usually an actor, model, singer, etc.) that you use as your character's appearance. (:

N NoahtheGuy - On your character sheet, if you look closely you'll see "Face Claim". Face Claim is a celebrity (usually a model, singer, actor, etc.) used to describe the way your character looks. Please go back to your character sheet so you can edit your picture to find a proper face claim. (:

N NoahtheGuy - On your character sheet, if you look closely you'll see "Face Claim". Face Claim is a celebrity (usually a model, singer, actor, etc.) used to describe the way your character looks. Please go back to your character sheet so you can edit your picture to find a proper face claim. (:
I have a slight issue with that. I don't know celebrities that well(or at all). I just found a random pic on some site. It may not be possible for me to find one that fits my character. I wasn't aware of the whole face claim thing, so I apologize for the trouble. Anything I can do?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back