• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Got a Harry Potter plot but can't find someone? Read me!

The_Dracos_45

your girlfriend look like my mom
Hi yes h e l l o tis I, Berry (as I like to be called).
You read the title, and that's why you're here. You have a Harry Potter plot, but you can't find someone to do it with.
Well, your troubles may be solved here!

I am a fan of Harry Potter (duh), and I used to be in some very interesting and fantastic roleplays in that fandom. Sadly, I was either ghosted or life got in the way, and I was on hiatus for a short while due to issues. But, now I'm back and I wanna get into a Harry Potter roleplay!
I can play as an OC or canon, and I can even double up if you so wish. I can play basically any character as canon, except the Marauders (I don't think I can do them justice) or new characters from The Cursed Child (as of right now). I can also do any pairing and I can play any gender (F x F, M x M, F x M).
So, uhm, PM me with your plot idea if you want me in on it! I'll only be able to do a few, however, so keep that in mind. I'd love to help everybody, but I have only so much time.

Hope to be hearing from you!​

I don't typically do on site RP's, but things have been a little slow and I just happened to find your thread. If you've still got some RP room, I'd love to chat and see if we could do something?

I’d love to do a Harry Potter RP with you! My RPs are slow at the moment and I’ve actually been looking for Harry Potter RPs if you’re still looking?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back