• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern gospel's search thread | looking for partners

gospel.

Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)

Hi! You can call me gospel. I'm a 20+ year old female.

I consider myself a multiple paragraphs/novella style-type writer. I love detail and detail descriptions and delve deep into a character's emotions, as well as surroundings. But don't be afraid. Not every reply will be novella length. If there is a lot of action or dialogue, I do tend to do shorter lengths to keep the RP going.

I only do MxF. I do not care what role I play. I also do not care what gender you are, just as long as you are willing to do a heterosexual partnership.

Along with that, I really hope to find some kind of friendship. I want someone who can contribute to our story, and someone who wants a long-term connection. I find it quite difficult to write with someone who doesn't put any effort into the conversation. Or I feel like I am the only one who is fangirling over our characters. I want someone open, who loves to talk about ideas and most importantly, wants to have fun!

I do have a discord for OOC chat. If you are into that, then shoot me a PM letting me know and I will send you my username.

I have quite a bit of time on my hands. I can respond once a day to multiple times a day, it honestly depends on how I feel. If I am really into our RP, I will do everything in my power to respond as much as I can. But there are days where I will be burnt out and need a day or two to rejuvenate my creative juices. I hope you can understand.

With that being said - I do not expect you to be on all the time. I know everybody has a different life and it is not the same as mine. Just as long as I can get a response from you either once a day or once a week - it does not matter to me. Communication is key to me in a partnership. If you are not able to respond for a certain amount of time, please let me know, that way I don't think you hate me. I will do the same in return.

Searching For:

- 20+ partners only

- Has a good grasp on punctuation, capitalization, and grammar. I don't expect you to be an English major. Just try your best and I will try mine.

- I write mature themes.

- Someone who is willing to do fantasy, historical, medieval, and modern.

- Romance is a MUST.

- I want someone enthusiastic about our characters. I want to crush them and bring them back to life. I want dramatic and fluffy moments. I want to cry and scream into the void over them, while melt and combust from moments of cuteness. I want us to love our characters like they are our children. Pinterest boards, spotify playlists, graphics, and headcanons are a must in this partnership.

- I don't want you to hesitate telling me your ideas. I am here to hear your thoughts as you are here to hear mine. I want us to bounce back and forth in all hours of the night, telling one another "Good idea!" or "What do you think about this?" There is nothing worse than having a partner who just agrees with everything you say. Tell me what you think!

- I prefer character sheets and real life face claims. If that is something you don't like, then that's fine. Just as long as I can get a picture, a real life one, then I am content.

Genres:
supernatural (werewolves, demons, angels, etc.)
western themed (old west in particular)
any type of fairy tale setting
little coastal towns or little towns in the mountains (basically small town vibes)
slow burn
historical (medieval, Roman empire, 1800's America)

Pairings:
veteran x civilian
werewolf x human
childhood best friends to lovers
grumpy x sunshine
hockey player x girl
height differences
cowboy x city girl

Tropes/Themes:
bad ass vibes
rough around the edges, soft on the inside
soldier
mountain man vibe
cowboy gentleman
hockey player
tiny woman and big man
forbidden relationships
love as redemption
opposites attract

If you are interested, please shoot me a PM, I will not respond on this thread.

Hope to hear from you soon!

2/29/24

Currently craving a hockey player x girl RP.

He's a player for his college's hockey team.

She's a straight A student who rarely goes out, nose always in her books.

One day her roommates tell her about a party, and at first she doesn't want to go, but eventually gives in to the temptation and finally agrees to attend.

He attends the party because he was forced to as well.

Both arrive at around the same time, and are immediately abandoned by their friends. Eventually, the two find themselves sitting on the couch in the middle of the living room.

Seeing that the other is not enjoying themselves, they slowly but surely indulge themselves in conversation. Pretty soon, they're talking the whole night away.

Towards the end of the party, the hockey player asks for her number - but she gently declines the offer. Knowing well that she wasn't his type.

But he was already infatuated with her.

As a last resort, he invites her to attend one of his games. She hesitates on the thought, but tells him she'll think about it.

Eventually, the game rolls around, and while he's waiting for his turn to go out onto the rink, he looks over his shoulder to find quite the surprise.

It was the girl. She showed up.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back