• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Good vs Evil

Emotional Enigma

Empathetic Empress
Thinking of creating an RP where there are these separate courts of creatures that rule over earth. Humans can't see them unless they make their presence known. And these courts fight for power, each embracing it's court signature. A dark court for sinfully delightful acts (sex, drugs, parties, etc) and a light court for the "good" in humanity. These fey and these courts are incredibly strong in their own ways and reside over all other things (vampires, werewolves, witches) because they don't have many negative effects of their beings (full moons to werewolves, sunlight to vampires, witches must obey natural laws of magic). An lastly the high court would reside over all of them, but the plot will center around the fact that something has taken the high court down and the courts are in disarray. No one to keep each court or it's beasts in check.. Nothing to keep them from running rampaged on humans..

After developing the plot a little more, I've decided that I want my character to be a human detective. She's in law enforcement to cover up "accidental" deaths of any humans from the fey courts and report them to the High Court so they may take action. She struggles keeping all the courts in check and from starting a war.

I would appreciate if my partner played Dark Court king or ruler, a character that doesn't take well to demands and wants to take advantage of the missing High Court officials. But I am okay if one wants to play another role or multiple roles seeing as I will have to to keep the plot moving. I will reveal more of the plot if I get a catch c;

I prefer private messages for this RP

Partner must be semi - lit or lit and dominant. I'm requesting conflict and action, it helps move the plot along in this scenario.

I'm open to any other ideas!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back