• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern Good vs Evil Academy

TehFanzyBillCipher

Bill Cipher
Hello, my friends! You, yes you, have been invited to the Good vs Evil Academy, or Phoenix Academy for the general public. This is a fine institute of learning dedicated on teaching both creatures of both Good and Evil to live together in harmony. All sorts of both magical and scientific "anomalies" study here such as demons, angels, vampires, robots, parasites, knights and even your regular human! So, how will you act in your new school, studying side by side with your worst enemies. Will you opt for peace and try to befriend the other side of the moral spectrum or will you rather fight them and make enemies. THE CHOICE IS OURS, STUDENTS!

As soon as I saw this I was like: Harley Quinn and Joker...

But I'm joining!

Last edited by a moderator:
TehFanzyBillCipher said:
This is just the interest check. When the main RP threads are made. IC, OOC and CS, I'll day. They'll be up later today or tomorrow
I'm excited ^~^

Users who are viewing this thread

Back