• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Good omens rp!

dollfacemilk

Hi there!

I’m doll, I’m looking for a good omens rp. I have a lot of really interesting prompts that are cannon, not cannon, gender swapped, anything you can think of. I used to rp on Omegle, and I really love rp. I’m looking for serious partners (tbh I don’t know how this site works very well, so I would prefer to move off of it but I’m sure I could figure out how to make it work here!)

I’m also interested in:
Hannigram
Steddie
Stenbrough, Reddie (flashbacks with these ones)
And oc stuff!

I’m really very flexible and willing to talk about plots and make it the best for both of us! Hit me up!

Last edited:
Hey! Also an omegle user here for ineffable husbands, I'd love to RP with you! New to this site so I'm not sure how it works, so just write me back if you're still interested :)

Hi there!

I’m doll, I’m looking for a good omens rp. I have a lot of really interesting prompts that are cannon, not cannon, gender swapped, anything you can think of. I used to rp on Omegle, and I really love rp. I’m looking for serious partners (tbh I don’t know how this site works very well, so I would prefer to move off of it but I’m sure I could figure out how to make it work here!)

I’m also interested in:
Hannigram
Steddie
Stenbrough, Reddie (flashbacks with these ones)
And oc stuff!

I’m really very flexible and willing to talk about plots and make it the best for both of us! Hit me up!
Hi, if you're still looking I would love to the ineffable husbands!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back