• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

CatharineLi

Lurker
Hello everyone,

I’ve been wanting to roleplay some Good Omens, with my particular interest being in playing as Gabriel (though I’m happy to play as other cannon characters or ocs as need be).

I usually love a good angst plot that starts angsty and then tends to progress into something sweeter, angst with a happy ending if you will or fluff with angst scattered about.

Therefore something with heaven being horrible, memory loss, etc. is certainly interesting though I’m open to rping other things you have an idea for.

I’ve played Gabriel with human ocs and have also done a plot with a dark Crowley au between Gabriel and Aziraphale so I’m not at all opposed to trying things out.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back