• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern good guys never win [private]

WolfWiggs1

she/her—*:・゚✧
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
A46DAF8A-3509-498B-9455-F6FBBC42F569.jpeg
name: tyler evans
nickname: ty
birthday: august 8th
zodiac sign: leo
sexuality: heterosexual
height: 6’1”

Last edited:
EcgVgqmX0AABblf.jpg
Name: Mable Bakker
Nickname: May or Belle
Birthday: December 24th
Zodiac Sign: Sagittarius
Sexuality" Heterosexual
Height: 5'5

c712387fb3cd51b2ce7aca4ab9f7d5e1.jpg
Name: Gemma Evans
Nicknames: Gem or Emma
Birthday: July 6th
Zodiac Sign: Cancer

Mable slowly sat up in her bed, over the weekend she moved into Tyler Evans house because he needed someone to watch over his daughter while he worked. She had no idea what the man did for a job but she was not going to ask, he was cold and never said a word to her when she was moving into this room he was letting her stay in. In the email she had gotten from him after she took the job gave her a lot of the information that she needed, like everything that she was allergic to and where everything was in the kitchen. It was going to be her first day really hanging out with Gemma, they talked a little yesterday and she got to learn a little more about her. Now Mable has tried many times to talk to Tyler but nothing would come out of his mouth, all he would do was look coldly at her then ignore her for the remainder of the day. She never tried talking to him because she did not want him kicking her out of the house, as of right now she had no back up plan if this job went sideways.

Now Mable figured that Tyler had a high paying job because his house was huge and everything he owned looked pretty expensive, but one of the things Mable could not stop thinking about is what happened to Gemma's mom. She never asked because she knew that was a rude thing to ask and she was a person neither of them knew so it would just be disrespectful. She took a quick shower before getting read for her day, she brushed her teeth then her hair and then went to go pick out her outfit. She picked a black ripped skinny jeans, grey long sleeve crop top, a black leather jacket, and a pair of black combat boots to go on her feet. Once she was ready she put her phone in her pocket and walked down into the living room, she found Gemma with messy hair but the rest of her looked ready to go. Mable walked over to her with a smile "Nice hair Gemma." The little girl looked at her with a tired look "I was waiting for you, do you think you could do my hair." She nods "Of course." Gemma hands her a brush, Mable brushes her hair out and puts it up into two french braid pigtails. The little girl ran over to the mirror with a huge smile on her face "Whoa I love them thank you Mable!!"

Tyler wasn’t sure what to think about the new babysitter. She seemed kind, but Tyler couldn’t trust her completely for some reason. Ever since Katie passed, he was very protective of his personal life. He never told Gemma the truth of what happened. The most Gemma knew was that her mom drowned in the bathtub in an accident and Tyler had found her. The only truth in the story was that Tyler was the one to find her. Another mafia had killed her and made sure to leave her in his home office with a note. At that point, Tyler made sure that Gemma was never allowed in his office or his room, with the exception of an emergency or bad dream. He installed a security system as well, but none of this was able to keep away the bad dreams and memories he had himself. Sometimes he swore he could smell her. It hurt him to walk into his home office everyday and be reminded what he saw that one night he left her home alone.

It was hard for Tyler to keep the truth from Gemma. She was the best part of waking up everyday. He sometimes wished he didn’t have to do much of anything else in order to spend more time with Gemma. He was still working on his own things for the mafia. He had a plan of permanently abolishing the rival mafia that killed his wife. Ty was so close to having it ready for execution, and that’s why he needed Mable. She seemed like a sweet girl to be a nanny for Gemma. Tyler would do anything to give Gemma the best possible. His schedule just didn’t work well enough to give her the best. What he had seen of Gemma and Mable together seemed really good. Tyler didn’t talk to Mable because it was hard. Nothing would ever make up for Katie. He felt like he was replacing her with having Mable live in the house. Maybe over time he would ease up to the idea of at least talking to Mable.

Tyler heard his alarm go off and groaned as he quickly shut it off. He turned over in his bed and was reminded that Katie wasn’t there. No one was. Her death was such a long time ago, why couldn’t he accept the fact that she was gone? Tyler got out of bed and put on a hoodie and some gray sweatpants. He wanted to stay home today and be able to try and relax if he wanted to. Maybe one day as a calm day would he fine, right? Tyler left his room when he was done getting dressed and went to the kitchen. He could hear Gemma and Mable from there. The man got curious about what they were doing and he stood in the doorway out of sight as he watched. Tyler hoped Mable was the right one to take of his daughter. He was wrapped around Gemma’s finger and would do anything to protect her. After his few minutes of watching and listening, Tyler started making some coffee and breakfast for all three of them in the kitchen.

"No problem Gemma." The little girl runs over to her and gives her a hug, Mable smiles and hugs the girl back. It was interesting to see how sweet Gemma was, she was very different then Tyler and it showed a lot. Right now her job was to watch over Gemma and not worry about anything else, this job was going to pay well which is what she really needed right now. Before she took this job she was having a hard time herself, she kept fighting to keep the apartment that she was in but when she applied for this job and actually got it she finally let go. For her first day everything was going pretty well, the only thing that worried her was getting along with Tyler. She knew his life was non of her business but something seemed to really bother the man, Mable wished there was some way for her to really help him out without seeming like someone trying to snoop into his life. Mable knew it must have been hard on Tyler to be the only parent around, but from what she can tell Tyler is doing one hell of a job taking care of Gemma.

Gemma looked up at Mable with a big smile on her face "I heard that you like art and baking, I just so happen to like the same things. We should bake together sometime!!" Mable giggled a little and nods "We can do it whenever you would like you just have to let me know." Gemma took Mable's hand and lead her into the kitchen, when they got into the kitchen her eyes landed on Tyler. She did not say anything because she did not want to say anything that could make him upset with her, it we her first day doing this job and she needed this job so it was not worth it. Gemma ran over to him and hugged him with a smile on her face "Morning Daddy!" Mable smiled a little, she was about to say something but her phone started going off. She took it out of her back pocket, once she saw the name and picture the came up she let out a sigh. "Excuse me for a moment." She said as she walked out of the kitchen to answer her phone call. Her ex has been calling her non stop ever since he heard about her new job, she knew it was because she was moving in with a single dad with a lot of money.

"Max I keep telling you to stop calling me, what the hell do you want?" She paused for a moment "Are you kidding me? I took this job because I needed it not because of him." Mable ran her fingers through her hair "I'm really done with your crap, I'm my own person now I do not need you to control me." Mable did not mean to be so loud but she was so frustrated that her ex was calling her saying she only took the job to be with Tyler, that was not true at all sure she needed the money but she wanted to make sure that the little girl had a female figure in her life. Gemma looked up at Tyler "Daddy I like Mable, you should play nice with her." she said giving him a smile while letting go of him, the little girl let out a sigh and looked at the direction Mable's voice was coming from "Poor Mable." she said out loud the looked back over at Tyler.

Tyler was spacing out as he stared at his coffee mug. He had been used to having another one next to it for Katie. He missed her a lot wether he wanted to admit it or not. Katie had become everything he wanted, but now, Gemma was everything. She was the light in the darkness— making everything else seem so pointless. Tyler would always put his daughter first before anything else. Whenever Mable applied, he felt like he was replacing Katie in a way. Katie should be here to be Mable’s role model. He wanted to give Mable a chance, but it was hard to fill Katie’s shoes. Tyler would just need extra time to adjust.

Tyler snapped out of his hypnosis of thought when he heard Gemma’s voice. “Hi, sweet girl.” Ty said and bent down. He hugged Gemma tightly and kissed her cheek. He picked her up and held her, glancing over at Mable when she spoke up. Ty sat Gemma on the counter next to the stove as he cooked. “Remember to not touch the stove, okay?” Tyler warned Gemma. “You’ll get hurt if you do.” The single dad kissed Gemma’s head whenever she gave him the answer he was looking for. He listened in on the conversation Mable was having on the phone. He was glad that wasn’t him on either end of the phone. When Gemma spoke again, Tyler looked at her and smiled a bit at what she said. “I’m glad you like her. She seems nice.” Ty said. Hearing Gemma get upset about the noise made Tyler realize what a problem it was. He didn’t want Gemma around behavior like this all the time.

The more he thought about Gemma’s reaction to the argument, Tyler smiled and laughed a bit. As he put pieces together, he was catching on to what she was hinting at. “How nice are you wanting me to be?” Tyler asked Gemma, just to see if they were thinking the same thing. “I don’t want another girlfriend, Gemma. I’m happy just to be here with you.” Tyler said and smiked at his daughter. Thinking about investing in a new relationship just seemed exhausting at the moment. He picked up Gemma again and put her back down on the floor, kissing her head. “Ready for breakfast now?” He asked and started getting plates ready.

(hey, are you still interested in this plot? not a big deal if you aren’t, it’s just been a while)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back