• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Gone inspired RP (Idk if this counts as fandom or not)

Well, I am considering making an RP based on the Gone series of books by Michael Grant, and I'm just checking to see if anyone would be interested.

To summarize the books' premise: It's about a small town in California (A fictional one) where there's a power plant (I may make it take place somewhere else if I make it an RP), and a giant forcefield-dome-type-thingy surrounds the area around the town, and at the exact same time everyone 15 and older disappears from the town. So the kids are left to fend for themselves. Also, some of the kids begin developing superpowers, and some of them actually started getting them before the wall went up. Some of the animals begin developing strange mutations as well.

So, just sort of checking in case anyone would be interested. Didn't want to make an RP just to have no one join.

This sounds interesting, but if it's based solely on the stories it might be hard for anyone to participate. Would you be making your own story?

Yes, it would probably be taking place in either another place entirely from the books, or in an alternate version of Perdido Beach with different characters.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back