• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Gohan510

Zero Mortal Plan!
Welcome! I am the Game Master and you are the player, of course. In this world you will bleed and sweat. Fight for your life or be killed in your sleep. Be on your toes and focused at all times. Now with that said I’m looking for 4 dedicated players who are willing to enjoy this experience with me! Enjoy…

A soft voice spoken up from the dark space you are in. Moonlight crept in slowly rising into the scenery. A woman stood in front of the moon.

Warriors from all over the lands of between fight for their rightful place on the “World’s Throne”. The Golden Crown is a physical object that gives control over the world to whomever is worthy of it. The lands stretch far and wide with the ocean as its barrier. It does not matter where one is from yet what they do in their lifetime. Those in search of the crown are remembered in history as Golden Hunters, Warriors who bleed for the crown. With every valiant warrior there is a maiden by their side.

Daughters of the Moon and Son, blessed with magic and knowledge of the unknown. A lord without a maiden is an eagle with no wings. Silly thing, Maidens are quite beautiful and stand out from the many but blend in with the few. Daughters of the moon do not abide by one alignment. Throughout history there have been good and bad maidens. The throne that sits atop the world currently occupied by Lord Alexander McGodfrey. Their reign over the world lasted for hundreds of years. The flame of their heart slowly burns out as time rears to dark. Only three have been redeemed as Ashen Lord’s.

Be weary traveler, darkness lurks at every corner hoping to take. It's a name you do not speak of or need not to know. Keep your mind intact and strong. Many have tried to conquer its power and only became a mere puppet. Stay on the right path whatever that is you seek. I wish you luck.. that is all I can offer to you as of this moment…”
12bb1ad42c941523f638b5920c0263d8.jpg

A new soft voice spoken.

“The Flame, a true candy for sight. A flame that never stopped burning. A flame said to keep this planet from crumbling. Now slowly beautiful flames are replaced with small embers. The lands deformed, weather unpredictable, and the wildlife unhinged. Towns and villages salvaged from the aftermath. Capital lands deformed and the people hardly came out. Orange sky’s with red clouds hanging over the lands between. The sun only is out for a few hours and is replaced by the moon. No one knows truly why this is happening. Unusual…”

“Dragons are real, yet most are tamed and held by Lord’s. Mythical creatures, ghouls, and demons run amuck through these lands. Chambers with lost secrets to be found. Artifacts to be acquired. Kingdoms at war with another. The Elden Lord is rumored to slowly die of illness. Heroes lost to battle and the lurking of darkness. The world at parole what do you seek, Lost One…”

c62a42e1cb5464ce71b06c648f2e4952.jpg

Attachments

• 1651630450716.png
    1651630450716.png
    873.4 KB · Views: 0

Users who are viewing this thread

Back