• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Gold snow's less then wonderful rp search XD

Gold Snow

Hi I'm gold snow I rp numerous things which I shall list but first I'd like to say; I rp as a female character but am flexible to double if a person wishes :) and i prefer to rp with people aged 18 or over.. So here is my rp list now that's been said!

Tv show/Movies etc:
Hunger games
Game of thrones
How I met your mother
Big Bang theory
Reign
Spirited away
The vampire diaries
The originals
Jessica jones
Avengers films
Thor films
Wonder woman
Justice league
The greatest showman
Suicide squad
Mortal instruments city of bones
Howls moving castle
Antman
Iron man films
Captain America films
Nerve
Gotham
Alice in wonderland
Inuyasha
Sherlock

That is all I can think of right now but feel free to message me with what you want to rp and I'll gladly give more details (Any plot ideas I may have, which characters I want to do or would like you to be ect) be sure to give me a fun fact about yourself I'd I'll give one in return :) ^^

If you don't see anything you like here; I'm sure we can up up with an original but probably used often pairing XD

Hey! What are you looking for as far as Hunger Games or Marvel goes?

AnAsset AnAsset I don't have any plots/Characters yet but I'm sure if we talk, we can work something out between us :3[/QUOTE]

Awesome! I’ll send you a PM!

Hi I'm gold snow I rp numerous things which I shall list but first I'd like to say; I rp as a female character but am flexible to double if a person wishes :) and i prefer to rp with people aged 18 or over.. So here is my rp list now that's been said!

Tv show/Movies etc:
Hunger games
Game of thrones
How I met your mother
Big Bang theory
Reign
Spirited away
The vampire diaries
The originals
Jessica jones
Avengers films
Thor films
Wonder woman
Justice league
The greatest showman
Suicide squad
Mortal instruments city of bones
Howls moving castle
Antman
Iron man films
Captain America films
Nerve
Gotham
Alice in wonderland
Inuyasha
Sherlock

That is all I can think of right now but feel free to message me with what you want to rp and I'll gladly give more details (Any plot ideas I may have, which characters I want to do or would like you to be ect) be sure to give me a fun fact about yourself I'd I'll give one in return :) ^^

If you don't see anything you like here; I'm sure we can up up with an original but probably used often pairing XD
i have vaguely seen reign. if you want we could make our own Au from it making a bunch of ocs which will require a lot of doubling.

Currently have a interest in doing a Joker x oc x Harley pairing rp! Please pm me if your intrested in this or anything else that has been listed above! There a chance I haven't listed everything so feel free to message me to rp something you don't see and I'll let you know if I know it ^^

Users who are viewing this thread

Back