• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy God's Eye

Azuria

in progress
BloodyKharma BloodyKharma
Are we doing the hero academy thing? Take it wherever you like as well btw, got a lineup of characters.

Despite the heat of the mid-summer, a girl with blue hair walked under the sun wearing a long scarf, coat, gloves, boots, she was fully dressed for the winter. She came upon a dilapidated building and entered it. She wasn't sure what to expect, not sure if there would be others around or what she wanted, but she was tired of wandering around.

"Hello? Is anyone here?" She called out.

The already dimly lit room, suddenly became bathed in complete darkness as a massive shadow filled the doorway. The door frame groaned as the large figure figure leaned forwards, apparently trying to make its way inside. Only a meaty leg and an equally large arm fit through the doorway, cracks ran up the wall as the stranger pushed forwards. Its large arm flailed about, as if trying to find something to latch onto.

"Got dangit, how come they never make doorways wide enough to accommodate slightly larger people?"

"eek!" The blue haired girl jumped back as something tried to enter through the doorway.

"Stay away from me!" She yelled. A threw a blast of ice at the beefy arm. Ice scattered everywhere in the room, covering the door frame and littering her face with little clear freezing crystals.

"Who the hell turned the AC on?" the big man yelled, his deep voice giving him away. He seemed unperturbed by the ice now covering his arm, and with a frustrated grunt he pushed his way into the room. The wall gave way, crumbing around him, the ice doing little to hold it n place.

"Oops." he said simply, scratching the back of his head nervously, the dust covering his body doing little to dampen the sight of the bright yellow jumpsuit he wore. "Hi" he waved at the tiny girl, a toothy smile spreading across his face as he bent down, bringing himself down to her level. "Are we the first ones to arrive?"

"uhh, first ones? What are you talking about? I was just trying to get away from this guy that was chasing me...I thought you were him, sorry..." She looked at his frost covered arm and frowned, looking down embarrassingly.
"so why are you here?" She looked at him, still making sure to scan the room every once in a while for her assailant.

"Someone was chasing you?" he asked seriously, his jolly smile fading away. "Are you in danger?" he asked her, concern radiating form every fiber of his being. "You can tell me anything miss." he gently placed, a hand on her shoulder, a hand so big hat it practically covered her entire arm.

"Someone was chasing you?" he asked seriously, his jolly smile fading away. "Are you in danger?" he asked her, concern radiating form every fiber of his being. "You can tell me anything miss." he gently placed, a hand on her shoulder, a hand so big hat it practically covered her entire arm.

"I'm okay really. I'm just a bit cold." She tugged on her jacket, pulling it tighter against her body despite the burning heat of the summer. "So what are you doing here? Is this somewhere important? I hope I'm not trespassing!"

The big man gave he a questioning look, turning his neck to take a quick glance behind them. Although since he had no neck, almost his entire body went with him as he did so. "Okay well, whether your in trouble or not, you'll be safe here." he said reassuringly, his hand moving behind her and pulling her in closer. "If your cold I can fix that, I don't have all this fat for nothing." he snickered, pressing her body into the folds of his stomach, her entire being practically engulfed by the fat on his body. "You'll be warm in no time."

"Ew no, don't be a creep, stay away from me!" She pressed her hands against his stomach, instantly coating it in a solid layer of ice as she struggled to get out of his hands grasp. Down below, there was some rustling as her unknown assailant had entered the building and began looking for her, making a bit of noise. She however, was too preoccupied with separating herself from the massive hulk in front of her.

"Shhh, just go to sleep. It will all be over soon." the big man cooed, pressing her body closer to his with a burst of herculean strength. The folds of his skin seemed to melt like butter around, it would almost feel as if she were swimming through a pool of honey. Little to no oxygen would reach her fat pressed I on her from all sides.

"This is so gross!" A blue aura gathered around her, bursting outwards freezing everything around her in all directions. The colour drained from her face as she did so, her skin pale and her breath frosting in the air, as her body shivered from the freezing cold temperature's she was creating. Down below, the rustling from the assailant moved towards them, just a few rooms away on the same floor now.

The big man yelped in surprise, letting go of her as he waved his hands around wildly. "You ***** I was only trying to help!" he yelled, glaring down at her. He suddenly bent at the knee, tucking his arms at his side as he dove forwards, his body propelling him into a roll. She now had what looked to be a massive boulder coming her way.

She let out a cold, frosty, but relieved breath as he let go but her eyes quickly widened as he rolled towards her. She shivered, clutching her arms as she ran off to the side of the room, but behind her, the assailant burst through the decaying door.
"Where is she?" A thin man stood at the doorway, holding a long glowing sword and wearing a dark mask, elongated at the back, and he stood right in the path of the human boulder.

The man was caught off guard, and stood stunned as the human bowling ball barreled towards him. It took him a second too long to fully grasp the situation, he barely had time to raise the sword over his head before he was flattened like a pancake. The sickening crunch of bones snapping echoed throughout the room, and the human wrecking ball tore through another wall and headed down the street.

"I'LL BE BACK FOR YOU ONCE I MANAGE TO TURN AROUND!"

"Fucking hell!" A voice echoed from the body laying on the ground, though neither of them could see lips moving from beneath the mask. The blue haired girl rubbed her arms as she peeked, taking a curious step towards the fallen assailant.
"I-is he alive?" she wondered, staring at his bloody corpse on the ground.
"What the fuck are you looking at?" A voice continued to emanate, reverberating despite the lack of echo in the room. His sword shook a bit and continued to give off an eerie glow.
"Is...is it coming from his sword?" She crept a little closer.
"OF FUCKING COURSE DO YOU THINK THIS TWAT WAS CHASING YOU?" The sword shook violently.
"oh..." She placed a hand against her lips in surprise.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back