• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy God's Avatar OOC

Main
Here
Other
Here
The guards were standing at the entrance of the city of guard. They are leaving their post to investigate. A few guards that were by the fire will stand back at the gates
That was such a fun post to write, sorry for any typos. I was in a rush - don't wanna hold up this amazing RP. It's a really creative idea by the way.

Hey guys, as it gets closer to my post, I wanted to check with the group to get a consensus of whether or not we want to end up captured by the guards. We can still go either way, which would you all prefer?

Hey guys, as it gets closer to my post, I wanted to check with the group to get a consensus of whether or not we want to end up captured by the guards. We can still go either way, which would you all prefer?
I don't really have a say cause my OC is away from the group but. . . Why not have the guards capture them for interrogation? To see who the heck they are? Nothing vicious, just a . . . . who you?

I don't really have a say cause my OC is away from the group but. . . Why not have the guards capture them for interrogation? To see who the heck they are? Nothing vicious, just a . . . . who you?
We can go that route if that's what the group wants. It would be more for them being out after curfew and not having proper traveler documentations would be my guess. I'm good with whatever the group wants.

Cool so after checking with each of you looks like everyone is down for being captured so I will work on going that route.

Hey guys, I have reached out to Heavi a couple times and haven't heard back yet. In the meantime, Enolx is going to go ahead and do his post.

Hey all! I wanted to let you know, I heard from Heavi today and she has chosen to withdraw from the RP for now.

In addition, I wanted to see if you guys have anything specific you want to see happen while they're in the cells/ this town? I have a few ideas, but I wanted to hear from you first.

So in the top post on going to create a live list of world building we've established to help as a reference. If theres anything you guys want added please let me know.

As for the story, we can either have our people try to escape or face the town leader in the am and go from there. How would you all like to proceed? If it doesnt matter, my thoughts are skip to the am and they'll meet with the town leader and go from there. But them trying to escape leads to a bit more action in the short term, which is why I wanted to see what you guys want

Last edited:
that sounds great! would be easier to keep track of things lol

I don't know if it would be a good idea for them to try to escape again, personally? only bc they might further establish themselves as threats to the town considering they tried to run away once before (thanks again, rhino smh).

I think it would be easier for them to try to talk to someone higher up, not to mention they'll learn more about this place and whatever rules there are.

But if you guys want to try for escape attempt #2, im down haha

Haha I agree with you! I think getting them talking will help them establish where they're at and learn a bit more about what's going on.

In my next post I'm going to skip to the next day, if you guys are good with it, and get us into the storyline more.

Can I get a bit more information about both your gods? Stuff people around the area might know about. As enolx established, each line of magic is typically centralized to one particular area and some of the gods each have their own territory.

I pretty much just based my God pdf of darkness and fear. Not sure how that could become a territory, but that’s what I got for now? Is there anything else you’d like to know?

Rhino's is roughly the god of wisdom (his followers and others probably seek out him when in search of guidance, answers, etc. Also covers the territories of knowledge & the unknown) and magic. I wanted to tie him in a bit with the moon, probably make Rhino's power's manifest most strongly in those conditions.

Sorry buddy. My goddess is the legit goddess of the moon. I have dibs on that.

I haven't heard anything from justjazzy for a while, so I'm thinking I'll go ahead and post and see if they answer by the time it comes back around to them.

Where we're potentially down to the three of us, should I look at finding another person?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back