• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Godling Academy

OOC
Here
Characters
Here
Tera looked Lena deeply in the eyes. Tera could see her nervousness and her shyness in Lena's eyes. "Lena... I care for you deeply. And I will never, ever ask you or make you do something you truly don't want to do. I want you... I want to lay with you... as a friend, and as someone who truly cares for one another. If you don't want to be with me, Then I understand." She said closing her eyes. She started to move her head in closer towards Lena's. She was going in for a kiss.
Duke of Doge Duke of Doge

Tera looked Lena deeply in the eyes. Tera could see her nervousness and her shyness in Lena's eyes. "Lena... I care for you deeply. And I will never, ever ask you or make you do something you truly don't want to do. I want you... I want to lay with you... as a friend, and as someone who truly cares for one another. If you don't want to be with me, Then I understand." She said closing her eyes. She started to move her head in closer towards Lena's. She was going in for a kiss.
Lena simply closed her eyes and didn't offer any resistance. She just pulled Tera closer. Her body experiences the jolt of riveting jolt of electricity, pleasure, and excitement that comes with her first kiss. It was... really good. Better than she thought it would be.

Nika didn't think to knock or listen before walking in, she and Tera had already agreed that they wouldn't be doing anything that would make it awkward like changing in the room, after all. It should have been that way, but when she walked into the room without hesitation, without stopping, all she could feel was awkward. Two of her friends kissing on the bed, and it was very confusing to look at. She just ignored the fact that she needed to rest after hurting herself and walked out, closing the door behind her. She didn't get far down the hallway before she slumped down against the wall.

She didn't know if they even noticed her; they looked, well, very into what they were doing, and she had been quite silent.
Duke of Doge Duke of Doge Dak Dak

Tera felt Lena's lips press against her as she was pulled in closer to Lena. She felt a plethora of emotions such as pleasure, excitement, giddiness and overwhelming joy. Lena had accepted Tera's feelings. She reached her arm up and caressed the back of Lena's head as she kissed Lena. She put her other arm around Lena's waist and had held her close. Her heart was beating like a drum.

Tera felt Lena's lips press against her as she was pulled in closer to Lena. She felt a plethora of emotions such as pleasure, excitement, giddiness and overwhelming joy. Lena had accepted Tera's feelings. She reached her arm up and caressed the back of Lena's head as she kissed Lena. She put her other arm around Lena's waist and had held her close. Her heart was beating like a drum.
Lena kept the contact between them for a long moment. Taking in one last deep breath before breaking the kiss. She smiled, and pressed her forehead against Tera's, cupping her cheek with one hand and a smile. "well. That happened." She said with a giggle.

Tera smiled back as Lena pressed her forehead against Tera's. Tera felt Lena's soft warm hand cup her cheek. Her giggle was cute and was returned to Lena as Tera herself giggled. "I guess it did." Tera said biting her lower lip. They were so close. Tera could feel Lena's breathe on her skin. She could feel when she breathed in. Tera went in for another kiss. But this one was different. She had shifted around to where Tera was now on top of Lena. Leaning over Lena's body as she deeply kissed Lena. She pulled back after a few moments. "Well now that we're here... Wanna go a step further?" She asked kissing Lena's neck.

Tera smiled back as Lena pressed her forehead against Tera's. Tera felt Lena's soft warm hand cup her cheek. Her giggle was cute and was returned to Lena as Tera herself giggled. "I guess it did." Tera said biting her lower lip. They were so close. Tera could feel Lena's breathe on her skin. She could feel when she breathed in. Tera went in for another kiss. But this one was different. She had shifted around to where Tera was now on top of Lena. Leaning over Lena's body as she deeply kissed Lena. She pulled back after a few moments. "Well now that we're here... Wanna go a step further?" She asked kissing Lena's neck.
Lena shuddered at the new feeling. But then pushed against her lightly. "N-not yet. I told you. My first kiss is for someone special, somthing not easily given. My virginity is goes double for that... So no." her eyes told Tera that Lena was dead serious about this.

Tera chuckled a little. She knew that Lena wouldn't want to go farther. But she didn't mind that. She was just happy that Lena had accepted her feelings. "That's fine. I said I wouldn't make you do anything you don't wanna do. I'm just as happy with a kiss." She said smiling at her. She had gotten off the top of her. She had cuddled up next to Lena, who was much taller. She rested her head against her shoulder and smiled. "Your shoulders and quite comfy... I could just fall asleep." She said letting out a small yawn. "You wanna continue watching, or do you wanna do some more kissing?" She asked.

Nika just sat there against the wall for a few minutes, feeling odd. She didn’t feel ‘empty’, she didn’t feel ‘shocked’, she didn’t even feel ‘happy’ for her friends or ‘jealous’ of Lena. She wasn’t oblivious to her mess of feelings for Tera, but it wasn’t like those feelings were the most absolute dire need in her life. She wasn’t that into Tera, at most she was intrigued by the Ares chosen. But, it wasn’t so little that she could just put on a smile and congratulate her friends either. She couldn’t think of what to do, and she couldn’t understand the storm stirring inside her, but the clock was ticking and she realized that she needed somewhere to sleep tonight. She thought for a moment about asking Crystal, but that didn’t feel right. So, she texted Katara.

‘Hey, can I sleep with you tonight? Things are awkward between me and my dormmate right now.’
Eliasdagood Eliasdagood

Katara looks down at her phone as it rings, and raises her eyebrows. ‘Yeah, sure!’ She texts back, adding her room number, and heading back to her dorm room to meet her. She’s not sure what’s going on, but it might be pretty nasty if Nika wants to come over to be with someone she just met today. Katara goes to get started on some big chocolate, adding some dried red chili pepper to give it some kick. Always some good comfort food.
That Lass Over There That Lass Over There

James walked into his classroom. He was in his much older form. His beard ran down to his waist and was as white as pure snow. He looked about 80, but in actuality was about 159 years old. He had a stack of books along with a laptop in his right hand and a cup of hot coffee mixed with ambrosia. He smiled at a few of his students as most of them were looking around talking with their fellow students. James didn't mind this. He had to get set up.

As he approached his desk he set his cup of coffee on the desk and the stack of books to the left towards the center of the desk. He took his laptop and took a second to connect it to the projector that hung from the ceiling. He set the laptop up next to his podium.

After he finished up he looked at his students and smiled. He was finally ready to start his class. A good amount of his students were done talking and turned forward. There were a couple that was still talking.

All Zeus had to do was clear his throat. The booming of his voice was loud enough to silence a room which it did. He smiled again.

"Good morning students! It is good to see a few fresh faces in the crowd. For those who are new and don't know. I am Zeus. For those who already know... heh." He chuckled. "Sometimes a refresher helps..." He took a sip of his coffee. "Now I am here to teach you all about the mythological beasts of Greek legend..." He hit the space bar on his computer and it brought up a power point.

"I know, I know. Death by powerpoint. Ugh... This will be quick then we will get into the fun part of the class." He said with a smirk.

He started presenting.

After the presentation was done the lights were turned on. When all was said and done. it was about a half an hour power point. But it had highlighted the strengths and weaknesses of the creatures.

"Now my students. First, we must wake you all up." With a snap of his fingers, a cup of hot coffee with ambrosia mixed in had appeared on each student's desk. "Drink up, stand up move around. When you're ready take a step into my world." He said as a portal had appeared in the middle of the class.

As the students walked through they were met with a more godlike Zeus. He had a pure white toga on that draped down at his shoulders. His beard was very godlike as well. It was long and bushy. His hear was white, with a golden lay upon his head. He was the image of Zeus depicted. He also stood three feet taller than he normally would.

"Welcome to my dimension... Everything I could want is at the snap of my fingers." He snapped his fingers and a Cronos the size of a mountain appeared. It looked at the students and lifted it's foot as if to smash them. With another snap, Cronos was gone.

"Now you're probably why did I show you that long boring power point. I taught you their strengths and weaknesses... Now it's your turn to use it." He snapped his fingers and a list of groups appeared, along with a creature. "I will stop any fight before any serious injuries happen. and I did say Serious. If it's a few cuts you will be fine... Now before equipping your weapons. I will show you how to equip a small piece of your godly armor...When you become full-fledged gods you will have access to this armor..."

As if my pure magic, his body began to sparkle of pure bronze. After a few seconds, he was clad in full bronzed battle armor. He had a cape that draped down his shoulders that was pure white. His helm fit his face perfectly. It had a feather that had gone from the front to the back that was also pure white.

"This is my armor... I want you to imagine a protective shell covering your body. From there, your armor will appear." After he walked over to an area in front of the group. "Being that this is your first time actually projected the armor forth. It won't be anything special. If you're a leader type from my list, like Athena, you will have a helm form upon your head. If your a warrior type, like Ares, your going to get a chest piece... And finally, if you're a support type, you will have either gauntlets or boots" He said with a smile on his face and a snap of his fingers and people were transported to different locations still within James's dimension. "Now ladies and gentleman. Have fun!" He said with a devilish smile on his face as the monsters had rushed towards their designated groups fueled by blinding rage.

Jasmine was shocked that she had made it out of that class at all. Getting A feather from those frikin monsters were a nightmare. They ended up going into some weird dimension and Hikari was there and Crystal was there... She barely remembered what happened in there. She thought about it and automatically turned pink. She was sure there was MINIMUM a huge make out session with Hikari... Did anything happen with Crystal? She gulped thinking about it and found Crystals eyes in the crowd. She looked away and started to walk towards Hikari. It doesn't matter anyways. We were under an illusion. It doesn't mean anything. She held Hikari's hand and started to drag him out of the class. "Come on, we're done, let's go explore." She smiled at him and started to move towards the Garden.
That Lass Over There That Lass Over There Angel Evans Angel Evans
Hikari was still reeling from that unbelievably hard mission when he suddenly felt a tug on his arm. “Jasmine,wh” without letting him finish his sentence Jasmine dragged him away to go ‘explore’. When they got out left campus grounds Hikari stopped Jasmine spinning her around so that they were face to face. “It seems like your running away from something. Or maybe..is that longing I sense?” He smirked as he closed the distance between them lightly touching his lips to hers and waited for her to continue. jj9095 jj9095

James walked into his classroom. He was in his much older form. His beard ran down to his waist and was as white as pure snow. He looked about 80, but in actuality was about 159 years old. He had a stack of books along with a laptop in his right hand and a cup of hot coffee mixed with ambrosia. He smiled at a few of his students as most of them were looking around talking with their fellow students. James didn't mind this. He had to get set up.

As he approached his desk he set his cup of coffee on the desk and the stack of books to the left towards the center of the desk. He took his laptop and took a second to connect it to the projector that hung from the ceiling. He set the laptop up next to his podium.

After he finished up he looked at his students and smiled. He was finally ready to start his class. A good amount of his students were done talking and turned forward. There were a couple that was still talking.

All Zeus had to do was clear his throat. The booming of his voice was loud enough to silence a room which it did. He smiled again.

"Good morning students! It is good to see a few fresh faces in the crowd. For those who are new and don't know. I am Zeus. For those who already know... heh." He chuckled. "Sometimes a refresher helps..." He took a sip of his coffee. "Now I am here to teach you all about the mythological beasts of Greek legend..." He hit the space bar on his computer and it brought up a power point.

"I know, I know. Death by powerpoint. Ugh... This will be quick then we will get into the fun part of the class." He said with a smirk.

He started presenting.

After the presentation was done the lights were turned on. When all was said and done. it was about a half an hour power point. But it had highlighted the strengths and weaknesses of the creatures.

"Now my students. First, we must wake you all up." With a snap of his fingers, a cup of hot coffee with ambrosia mixed in had appeared on each student's desk. "Drink up, stand up move around. When you're ready take a step into my world." He said as a portal had appeared in the middle of the class.

As the students walked through they were met with a more godlike Zeus. He had a pure white toga on that draped down at his shoulders. His beard was very godlike as well. It was long and bushy. His hear was white, with a golden lay upon his head. He was the image of Zeus depicted. He also stood three feet taller than he normally would.

"Welcome to my dimension... Everything I could want is at the snap of my fingers." He snapped his fingers and a Cronos the size of a mountain appeared. It looked at the students and lifted it's foot as if to smash them. With another snap, Cronos was gone.

"Now you're probably why did I show you that long boring power point. I taught you their strengths and weaknesses... Now it's your turn to use it." He snapped his fingers and a list of groups appeared, along with a creature. "I will stop any fight before any serious injuries happen. and I did say Serious. If it's a few cuts you will be fine... Now before equipping your weapons. I will show you how to equip a small piece of your godly armor...When you become full-fledged gods you will have access to this armor..."

As if my pure magic, his body began to sparkle of pure bronze. After a few seconds, he was clad in full bronzed battle armor. He had a cape that draped down his shoulders that was pure white. His helm fit his face perfectly. It had a feather that had gone from the front to the back that was also pure white.

"This is my armor... I want you to imagine a protective shell covering your body. From there, your armor will appear." After he walked over to an area in front of the group. "Being that this is your first time actually projected the armor forth. It won't be anything special. If you're a leader type from my list, like Athena, you will have a helm form upon your head. If your a warrior type, like Ares, your going to get a chest piece... And finally, if you're a support type, you will have either gauntlets or boots" He said with a smile on his face and a snap of his fingers and people were transported to different locations still within James's dimension. "Now ladies and gentleman. Have fun!" He said with a devilish smile on his face as the monsters had rushed towards their designated groups fueled by blinding rage.

Casey Edgar
Casey felt awake and ready to take on the world. He went to bed a lot earlier than he normally did after the previous class. Sitting in the class there were many faces that he recognized, but very few that he actually knew. Zeus entered the classroom, but Casey swore he looked older than the last time he saw him. He was carrying a laptop which he proceeded to hook up to a projector, it reminded him greatly of his time back at mortal school. The lights went out as Zeus started a presentation. It felt like the presentation would never end, it was creature after creature. He explained the ins and outs of every single one in great detail. But Casey made sure that he payed attention to them all just in case.

As the presentation came to an end Casey's eyes had to make some adjustments to the lights coming back on in the room. A cup of coffee appeared on the table in front of Casey, Zeus said that it was mixed with ambrosia. He took a sip of the hot liquid. It tasted of coffee with some sort of butterscotch creamer, it was amazing! In the middle of the room Zeus opened up a portal to what he called "his world". 'So the presentation wasn't the whole class?' Casey sat and finished his delightful cup of coffee. After drinking the last sip Casey stepped through the portal. He wasn't the last person to step through so they all waited for a moment for everyone to finish up. Her looked to Zeus who looked different now, much taller and more powerful then he did in the classroom.

Suddenly a giant begin towered over everyone about to crush the entire class. Casey covered his head with his arms as if to prepare for impact, but then it vanished. It was to show the capabilities of this world. A list appeared next to Zeus with all of the students names on it and the name of a creature. The students names were separated into groups and roles, as Zeus continued to speak Casey scanned the list for his name. He spotted it in the second group.

Team B - Hydra
Location - Valley

Leader - Kera
Warrior - Alaric
Warrior - Casey
Support - Ivan
Support - Crystal

'I'm a warrior?' Casey wasn't sure exactly what that meant. Perhaps Zeus had heard about his fight with the Khalkotauroi last class. He looked at the creature that their group was assigned. 'A hydra, this will be interesting.' Luckily Casey was paying attention when Zeus was explaining the hydra during the presentation. Zeus began to glimmer in the light of the sun as his godly armor appeared, covering his entire body. If Casey were to do the same all he would summon would be a chest piece. Casey took Zeus's advice and thought of a protective shell. Next thing he knew his chest and shoulders felt heavier. A shiny silver hunk of metal was strapped to his chest by leather straps. The shirt he had been wearing before changed into a skin tight black silk like material. Casey couldn't see the exact design of the piece but it looked extremely well made and sturdy. Casey noticed that his back was exposed so he would have to watch out for that during battle.​

Casey armor.png

Suddenly Casey found himself in a valley with nothing but grass surrounding him. The grass blades came up to the middle of his shin. He looked around at the empty field and saw that four others were there with him. 'This must be my group.' Casey looked to the one with the helmet for Zeus had said that would be the leader. 'I think her name was Kera.' Casey waved at her and began to introduce himself. "Hey, I'm Casey, Nemesis chosen. Warrior role ready for your command ma'am!" Not to long after Casey heard the hissing roar of something rather close them. 'The hydra.' Casey took his sword off of his back and prepared for his orders.
That Lass Over There That Lass Over There BreezeCatcher BreezeCatcher Randomfella Randomfella St. Boethius St. Boethius Dak Dak

Last edited:
After they finished target practice the previous day, Lucifer and Sameal went to their cabin for the night. Waking up, and grabbing a light breakfast of pancakes and some chocolate almond milk, the duo walked together hand in hand for class. Sitting in seats that were side by side, Lucifer was essentially dozing off in class while Sameal was quite attentive. When they were told to go into the portal, the couple embraced one-another before stepping in. After experiencing the “frightening” experience, Lucifer and Sameal looked for each of their names. After they each, luckily, found their names and groupmates they were transported to another location.
Lucifer spied the rest of his group, Aqua, Marina, and Nia, around him on the boat. Remembering the thing the current Zues said, Lucifer felt like a shell would go around him. Next thing he knew, as he closed his eyes and opened them again, to see himself in an elaborate chestpiece. Lucifer then looked up to the rest of his group, grinning a bit.

Angel Evans Angel Evans AquaMarie AquaMarie Duke of Doge Duke of Doge
Sameal saw his group, Camron, Gideon, and Serenity, at a place that looks similar to a gardens. Giving them all a slight wave, Sameal imagined Lucifer giving him a tight hug and instead got a breastplate on him which was quite slender but still comfortable to move in. Eyeing the rest of his group, Sameal made the first conversation. “Hey.. I’m Sameal, descendant of Erebus. Nice to meet all of you!” Sameal said, slightly embarassed for talking. Grasping his rifle by him, Sameal hoped someone would continue the conversation.
Dak Dak St. Boethius St. Boethius jj9095 jj9095

Kera Aetos
2921958f177840f350bf6e0a3a991b06.jpg
This was no game. Kera wasn't about to let the oppertunity slip away, today would be Zeus's class, one that she would surely need to master to assert herself as the one truly worthy of such a title. Here she could prove herself, she only hoped.

After breakfast, she was in class, listening intently to the presentation. As the coffee mix appeared before her, Kera wasted little time in finishing it, before rising, moving toward the portal; She had been ready for years, and intended to prove it to her father. As she passed through the portal, Kera took a short glance up toward Zeus, emotionless, before facing ahead to whatever stood ahead.

It seemed the god too did not intend to waste time, as a titan formed before them, preparing to squash the lot of the students like bugs. Instinctively, Kera's hand reached back to grab her spear, yet as soon as she gripped it, the image was gone. The young demigoddess took a deep breath as Zeus explained himself, returning herself to an aware state, preparing for whatever he might throw out next.

Kera was already trying to think of a strategy as the lists came into vision, though it wasn't the easiest task to say the least. In truth Kera knew little about her partners, besides the lesser gods that had chosen them, and after her encounter with Cerebus she knew more than better than to think of relying on her own abilities to handle the Hydra like her ancestor before her. Kera's attention was cut short by the large god's showing of his glorious armor, a single eyebrow raising in slight surprise at the sight.

"I only hope this works..." Kera thought to herself, closing her eyes as she concentrated on such a protective shell. As she did so, sparks of electricity began to bounce from her forehead, a crown of gold gradually forming from it, as the girl's face clenched in an attempt to force it out. Spikes of gold rose from it, five, which interlocked, every so often sparks could be seen bouncing between them, and around the girl's head, almost as if a weak field protected the area above her shoulders.

Valley
"Now ladies and gentleman. Have fun!" Zeus's words range through her head like a bell, forcing her into action, her head twisting and turning to spot the encroaching beast. It wasn't hard, the massive creature already charging, a disgusting fume drenching from its many mouths as it ran. "Toxic breath?" Kera attempted to recall what her father had told the class, but she was under immense pressure, there was no time to form a plan now, they needed to address the immediate threat.

Kera's eyes glanced between each of her partners, chosen of Hades, Boreas, Ares, and... Her mind was suddenly cut short as Casey approached, introducing himself with what seemed like eagerness, though Kera wasn't sure he had noticed the situation they were in. "No time for that!" Kera suddenly announced toward him, before looking back toward the Hydra growing ever closer. "Think... Think!" She began to plead with herself, they were running out of time, at this rate they would all end up failing before they had even begun. Suddenly, she stopped, looking toward the ground for a split second, before looking up toward Ivan. "Chosen of Boreas! Keep that smog coming from its maws from us if you can!" She noted with vigor, her voice booming even above the stomps that shook them, before looking toward Crystal. "Hades chosen, anything you can do to slow it during the fight will aid us!" Kera continued, doing her best to retain her composure through the stress and adreanelin which began to fill her very core.

"But for now..." Kera began to point her spear toward the approaching myth, a large charge of electricity forming at its tip. "Shut your eyes!" She roared commandingly, a flash of static erupting from the tip of her spear, a blinding light flying toward the centre of the beast's many heads, before erupting into an explosion of light. A dragging sound became obvious as the Hydra began to slow, shaking its many heads from side-to-side, the many eyes that adorned them blinking, as their maws released a violent roar of pure anger. "We'll need to try to split the heads among us, don't let it bleed on you, or breath in that putrid gas!" She shouted out once more, the beast already beginning to start up once more, not far from striking range, at least it wouldn't have such a running start on them. Kera looked back at the group momentarily. "No decapitations!" She quickly added, before readying her weapon once more, three giant heads moving down to slam onto her, though it had more than enough to attack some of the others all the while.

Dak Dak That Lass Over There That Lass Over There BreezeCatcher BreezeCatcher SuperiorOnion SuperiorOnion St. Boethius St. Boethius

James let out a little chuckle when Lauren had said that it would be weird when they weren't gods. "Yeah can't snap your fingers and have what you want when you want it." He said as he took a sip from his Coke and Whiskey. When she talked about watching over Kera he smiled. "Thank you. I find that I can't connect with her that someone like you might be able to." He said setting the glass down. "I don't know how Hera would feel about that... She can be rather" He looked over his shoulders and around the room. "Rather crazy when it comes to me...." He said laughing a little. "But I think as soon as this is over, she'll lose all interest... Let's just say I haven't been the best husband to her." He said.
SuperiorOnion SuperiorOnion
Lauren 'Artemis' Harper

The previous day
James spoke of her suggestion to keep in touch in a way that seemed as if he thought she meant romantically. She shook her head and a look of disgust distorted her face. "No James, keep in touch as friends." Leaving the conversation at a chuckle Lauren walked to the door. She stopped in the door way and looked back at him. "I'll do what I can." Lauren left the room and want back to her office. Sitting down in her chair she pulled out Kera's file. 'I'll have to get to know this girl before I even attempt to help her.'
Dak Dak

Current Day
Lauren hovered at the back of Zeus's classroom out of sight from any of the students. From what Lauren knew, today's class will be some sort of battle. A perfect opportunity to observe Kera's behaviors. As all of the students entered the portal Lauren fallowed short after, still making sure she went unnoticed. She took the from of a bird and flew to a near by tree to blend in. As the kids were moved to various locations Lauren quickly found Kera and followed. In the valley it would be much more difficult to blend in with the environment but luckily there were still a few trees close enough to where the students were for Lauren to observe.​

Alaric Swift
Alaric sat in the class as he listened to the newest mission debrief. Zeus was leading an instruction on the proper way to deal with specific mythical beasts from Greek legend. The power point that Zeus was showing really stuck with Alaric. The weaknesses of each mythical beast, how to exploit those weaknesses to your advantage if you come across said mythical beast. They just made sense to him and he stared attentively as the slides went by.

When the presentation ended and Zeus presented them all with their ambrosia and coffee filled mugs, Alaric was quick to comply with Zeus's words. Downing the coffee quickly, Alaric was shook awake by the rich black flavor. Fully awake and ready, he walked into the portal with the rest of the students, unsure but ready for whatever Zeus had in store for them on this mission. And it seemed like the first thing he had in store was a massive titan. In an instant his pistol was drawn, but it only faced open air. The titan had just been a display by Zeus. Alaric felt foolish.

And then they were to don armor formed by their minds. Alaric was skeptical about it, but when Zeus donned his set of bronze armor his doubts were erased. If Zeus could do it so could he. Thinking of a protective shell around his torso he also thought light. He wasn’t about wearing something heavy that would slow him down. And with those thoughts in mind a plain leather breastplate formed over his chest. It was indeed light, and after doing a few torso twists, it didn’t appear to impede his movement.

"Now ladies and gentleman. Have fun!" Were Zeus’s parting words as Alaric’s surroundings suddenly changed. They were now in a valley, with a hydra barreling towards him and his team. Zeus’s chosen was quick to take charge of the situation and when she yelled for them to shield their eyes, Alaric turned from the hydra without hesitation. With a crack like thunder, he turned his head back towards the beast. Poisonous blood, putrid breath, and and regenerating heads, it truly was a challenging beast to down.

Alaric broke from the group, heading to the left and towards the hydra. As he ran he fashioned his shemagh around his face to offer some protection from the hydra’s breath. The young Zeus had said to split the heads up amongst them but not to decapitate any of them yet, so he kept his xiphos secured to his hip and instead drew his handgun, shots ringing out as he tried to draw the attention of some of the hydras heads.

Randomfella Randomfella SuperiorOnion SuperiorOnion That Lass Over There That Lass Over There St. Boethius St. Boethius Dak Dak

Last edited:
Lena, after waking up in Tera's arms did all the things she did normally in the morning. Except a lot happier. She went into her room after geting her pisrol, to get her clothes for the next day and her rifle. Her hand grasped the modern material of the rifle. She paused, and looked over to her bow. The weapon she was given towards the begining of school. She then released the rifle. The hundreds then put on her archery glove, covering her three middle fingers with leather, and her arm guard. She grabbed the bow and slung it over her shoulder with a deep breath.

Lena felt a wave of determination wash over her as she entered the classroom. She sat down and rested the end of her bow on the top of her foot as she tried not to die from boredom because of the PowerPoint. She always hated powerpoints...

After drinking her provided coffee and entering Zeus's realm. Her reaction to the giant Cronos was to instantly draw her bow and raise it to the beast. Then it just vanished. After listening to his instructions. She attempted to conjure her armor. The result was somthing straight out of an RPG. A sleeveless leather tunic with a green cloak fastened around her neck. She looked down at herself and decided that cool ranger armor clashes horribly with her modern jeans. Following Zeus's parting words she was suddenly in an... apartment complex. She pursed her lips and heard a bellowing roar somewhere beyond the walls which echoed off and into who knows where. Lena drew back her bow and an ethereal arrow appeared on the string. She kept the bow drawn and pointed down. "Okay... what's the plan?" She asked the people around her.
jj9095 jj9095
St. Boethius St. Boethius
Angel Evans Angel Evans
Nico Nico

Torri stood near Blake, she didn't know what the others could do but hopefully their leader did. As far as combat Torri was light on her feet and agile, any type of armor on her would make her feel weighed down or she would be thrown off balance. Taking her shoes off so she would be barefoot. Pausing and turning her attention to the rest of the group "we are going to be in an enclosed space, anything bulky or loud is going to echo and alert us... if it doesn't smell us already..." looking to blake for confirmation on what she said already. " im Torri, sorry for being rude and not talking earlier" it was obvious that she was a little nervous and she really didn't like the idea of pushing in and fighting in the beasts lair
IrishQ IrishQ
Dak Dak
jj9095 jj9095
Blackrose7 Blackrose7

Last edited:
Katara looks down at her phone as it rings, and raises her eyebrows. ‘Yeah, sure!’ She texts back, adding her room number, and heading back to her dorm room to meet her. She’s not sure what’s going on, but it might be pretty nasty if Nika wants to come over to be with someone she just met today. Katara goes to get started on some big chocolate, adding some dried red chili pepper to give it some kick. Always some good comfort food.
Earlier in the morning
Nika woke up in a different room than she was used to, and she almost instantly remembered why. Even given so much time, she still didn't know how she felt or how she should act. Last night, she had been enjoying herself with her new friend, joking about how Katara stole her gig by putting spices in hot chocolate, and burying anything. She had a bad habit of doing that, ignoring herself. It hadn't really been all that bad until recently though. Romantic feelings, she guessed these were, are complicated. She thanked Katara for doing her the favor and promised to make it up to her, leaving and keeping with the clothes of yesterday. It wouldn't have been the first time she was so busy she didn't get to change.

Eliasdagood Eliasdagood (mentioned Katara)
---------------------
Class time
When the power point was up, Nika paid close attention... She thought. Honestly, she was a little too distracted deciphering herself to pay too much attention, though that was fine since she already knew like ninety percent of the monsters shown. Greek myth was one of the many, near infinite things she dabbled just a bit in because of friends back in the mortal world. She just barely understood Zeus's explanation of the armor thanks to the coffee, and without much effort, perhaps aided by the fact that she was running on autopilot and not actually thinking about it all that much with her thoughts elsewhere, a dark plate armor materialized over her body, the chest piece and spaulders of a much larger set of armor. It felt comfortable with the silky cloth separating her skin and the metal, and she didn't really have any complaints other than the fact that it looked kind of stupid to only have the chest piece and spaulders. (spaulders are shoulder armor)

She wasn't given much time to think on the armor though, since she was teleported along with four others into an area where naked winged women were flying at them, ready to tear them limb from limb. Just a little disconcerting. She turned her bracelet into it's spear form since the short range claws wouldn't be good against flying opponents, but was still too distracted and shocked to do much more.

Sherri was upset to let go of Zoe, with all of the stress piled up on her. She had absolutely no faith in herself being able to keep from blowing someone else's top without an official cuddle day to coolax with, but unfortunately today there was yet another class, and they still had friday in the way of the sanctified people break known as the weekend. So, she was forced to let go, she was forced to get ready, and she forced herself to smile in spite of the pain, stress, and anxiety so that Zoe wouldn't worry. Little did Sherri know that due to her smiles being rare, the reasonless smile was actually a tip-off that something was wrong. Though, Zoe might not have picked up on that since she had herself to worry about.

Sherri left the coffee alone, hating coffee more than most things and having already had her daily dose of ambrosia, and just looked over the pages of notes she took using the notepad Hecate had gifted her. She was hoping that the monster she would fight would be the Hydra - she could just behead it with «Wrath» and laugh as it tried to regenerate from the scorched stumps, especially after her tattoo had been filled a little more. It seemed fate wasn't that nice, though. After she materialized some nice and comfy knee-high black boots that seemed to be made of layered silk rather than leather, she was teleported out of nowhere into a situation where winged flying naked ladies were ambushing her and she only knew Nika of the four students that were with her. Needless to say, this was not cool. And apparently she was leader, too, since nobody had headgear. She was upset that she wasn't given time to form bonds with the members of her team and gain favor with them so that they would be easier to work with, but it was too late and the Sirens would be on top of them any second. "Nika! Frontlines with that spear, keep them at a distance! Dude with a surfboard, you can fly with that thing? Get up there! You two, protect me! I'm going to make a barrier spell to protect us from their song!" Immediately, her staff was planted in front of her, and her mouth moved at record speeds as she mumbled incantations, continuously breaking them off halfway after realizing that they wouldn't work for her purpose. Any other situation she would have payed more attention to see if her orders were being carried out properly, but since they didn't know when the Sirens might decide to sing she had to focus on her magic. «Wrath» was too slow to chant, otherwise she might have tried to take the Sirens out before they could sing.

jj9095 jj9095 (mentioned Zoe)
SuperiorOnion SuperiorOnion (Sam) Dak Dak (Derrek) Blackrose7 Blackrose7 (Elizabeth)

----------------------

Blake petted the head of her eagle companion as she looked at the other bed in the room, empty and neatly set. She wondered why that polite girl had to leave, but didn't dwell on it long as she needed to get prepared for the day, putting on a suit and combing her blonde hair back into a simple uniform ponytail, finishing her usual business-ready look in the same relatively short time as always. Without surprise she took the two simple daggers that had appeared on her desk, winding the metal string around her wrists and pushing the slim blades under her sleeves, like concealed weapons.

What she heard from the power point was the best news ever; the Nemean Lion and her were extremely compatible. The secret-service looking shades that blocked her blue eyes from sight, the headgear she materialized, should have been a demerit in the dark cave, but they didn't bother her at all. She took stock of her teammates, and found the happy surprise that she was somewhat aware of all of them other than the wolf girl. She'd heard several bad things about Tera, but it was her place to judge, and she wasn't in the capture the flag game that set everyone against the traitor. Alice, all she knew was the name and god. She wasn't counting on her for fighting, but that was fine. Harmonia... Well, who in the school didn't know the child of Aphrodite and Ares? And Torri introduced herself, though she left off what chosen she was. Since she was the leader, and it looked like this would be one of the easier fights, Blake took time to bow in front of her team mates, one hand behind her back and the other held over her chest as she introduced herself, completely ignoring the over-sized kitten that was bounding towards them.

"No, lady Torri, forgive me; it is a leader's duty to speak first, move first, and act first. My name is Blake Rider, and I am a descendant and chosen of Zeus. If you would tolerate me being so presumptuous, I would ask that you all allow me to take center stage. Lady Alice, please bestow boons of luck to everyone, and lady Harmonia, please do what you can to support. Lady Tera, lady Torri, please, protect them, and should I ask for it provide aid." Smoothly, slowly, methodically, Blake stood straight from her bow and turned to face the lion that was only a few meters away now. In one flowing movement she dropped the daggers into her hands and threw the right one, watching as the lion's grand muscles under it's golden fur spasmed from the massive amount of electricity flowing through the dagger. Even though the dagger simply bounced off that impenetrable hide, Blake used that rebound to speed it's return to her hand with the metal wire around her wrist. Without hesitation, she threw the next dagger, charged with even more electricity than the last one, coils and arcs of blue light sparking around it and the wire it was attached to. She wondered what the limit of these new weapons of hers was as she put on a light show, wires and daggers dancing through the cave's darkness as Blake's stiff dress shoes audibly clacked on the stone floor with every step she took forward.

Scarlett-Wulf Scarlett-Wulf (Torri) Dak Dak (Tera) jj9095 jj9095 (Harmonia) Blackrose7 Blackrose7 (Alice)

---------------------

Crystal, a little curious as to why Lena never came back that night, was greatly discouraged when she heard that there was a class today. She didn't feel like she would be able to manage much, especially if it was a combat class. Forget her willpower after the wave of depressing developments during the potion class, even after she had more of her tattoo filled in she still had barely any power or control. She tried manipulating earth, and that didn't go so well either. A nagging voice kept haunting her throughout the night, whispering if she was really big three material, and she did her best to shut it out but couldn't.

She only half payed attention to the power point, wallowing too much in her circumstance, and though the coffee was a cheer-up of sorts it didn't do much in the grand scheme of things. She thought it was kind of cool that when she thought about something protective these metallic, bony, claw-like gauntlets appeared on her hands, though the metal only covered her hands and her lower arms were covered by the padded underside of the gloves extending beyond the metal. The cool moment was instantly blown away by the newest installment in big monster movies, the giant scaring her half to death before she realized that he had already disappeared. It wasn't funny. Apparently, she was supposed to be fighting the Hydra with a few people she didn't know. Also not funny.

The girl shooting lightning everywhere, presumably Zeus's chosen, had ordered her to slow the hydra, but Crystal was just despairing. "I can't do anything against that!" Regardless, she charged forward, holding the black harvesting scythe that was her god weapon yet obviously not designed for fighting. She summoned the giant bone golem from capture the flag, the highest summon she could control at this point, and as if to laugh at her the hydra scooped the 3 meter tall bulky amalgamation of bones into it's mouth, tossing it up into the air before swallowing it like a small snack, not even chewing. Her concentration freed, she tried to wrap the hydra with it's own shadow, but she couldn't even wrap one leg before overtaxing her concentration and watching as the hydra easily tore through the half-baked restraint. "See! Look at all the nothing that did!" She hopped up and summoned a skeletal horse below her, riding it out of the way of a head that attempted to devour her. She pulled her horse the long way around, not wanting to get into the fight she was too powerless to be of affect in but at the same time knowing that her helping would be better for her team mates regardless. She planned to escape the hydra's notice, and ride under it's belly, hopefully making it show it's guts with her oversized weapon since there was no power at her disposal capable of hurting the thing.

Duke of Doge Duke of Doge (mentioned Lena)
Randomfella Randomfella (Kera) BreezeCatcher BreezeCatcher (Alaric) SuperiorOnion SuperiorOnion (Casey) St. Boethius St. Boethius (Ivan)

Hikari was still reeling from that unbelievably hard mission when he suddenly felt a tug on his arm. “Jasmine,wh” without letting him finish his sentence Jasmine dragged him away to go ‘explore’. When they got out left campus grounds Hikari stopped Jasmine spinning her around so that they were face to face. “It seems like your running away from something. Or maybe..is that longing I sense?” He smirked as he closed the distance between them lightly touching his lips to hers and waited for her to continue. jj9095 jj9095

NIGHT BEFORE ZEUS'S CLASS
The plants surrounding them as they kissed grew in size and blossomed. She used the kiss from the God of the Sun, healing, light, poetry, and so on. She was definitely feeling as if she was healed and she DEFINITELY felt hot. Hikari broke the kiss and Jasmine felt her head feeling pretty light. "That was better than the kiss in the illusion." She gasped when she realized what she said and her face turned red. Did he go through the same thing in the illusion? Was there first kiss IN an illusion?! "Can we... What happened to YOU in the illusion?"
Angel Evans Angel Evans

Gideon spent the entire time through Zeus’ presentation worried about Imperius. Only perking up and listening when he heard his name and role called for his group. He had swung by the forge yesterday to check on his companion, but not only couldn’t he find Imperius, but it didn’t come when called. Gideon searched the forge and his room and still wasn’t able to find it. Gideon resolved to continue looking once the class was finished. When the coffee appeared and the teams were gathered Gideon downed the drink as quickly Ashe could and met up with the others. After Gideon heard the explanation of the godly armor Gideon focused his mind and what appeared was... his work cloths. Thick leather apron soot stained shirt and pants. Well if Gideon was honest the forge seemed like his own battlefield than any battle. “ So a Gorgan.... I can get to work on a reflective vizers and try to keep its attention.”
Dak Dak vielpotato vielpotato jj9095 jj9095
Ivan didn’t expect his fight with the Hydra to begin so quickly after the explanation. He was still swallowing his coffee when the thing appeared and the other began fighting it. Taken aback he turned to wind and retreated for a moment. He needed to calm his mind and don his armor. Wind spirits didn’t really have a need for armor, but his father had shown him his godly armor so Ivan figured it would work for him as well. A thick layer of ice covered Ivan making him look more like a creature than a person. As the others fought the Hydra head on Ivan flew around it. Trying to slow it down with blasts of his icy breath.
Randomfella Randomfella BreezeCatcher BreezeCatcher
Argus had said it quite a few times that he wasn’t one for combat. His ability worked with oaths which didn’t really help in a combat situation. Certainly the Minotaur wasn’t going to stand there and agree to a terms for combat before the fight started. True to form Argus had been struggling to find his place in the academy for a while. His godly armor, an expensive suit, did little to stop the horns of the mythical Minotaur. Gored on the monsters horns Argus was carried off from the group by the monster who seemed intent on picking them off one by one.
jj9095 jj9095 Duke of Doge Duke of Doge Angel Evans Angel Evans Nico Nico

James was sitting back watching all the groups take on their assigned beasts. He had a knot in his stomach, and it wasn't a good feeling. He looked over at one of the screens and found it. One of the students had taken a pair of horns to the chest. In a fit of rage, he snapped his fingers and was there within seconds. He looked to his students. "Stay here."Was all he said. His anger was easy to tell. The aura around him was hot, almost like a volcano. Within seconds he had the minotaur and Argus. Seconds later he was gone with Argus. The beast was still alive.

Seconds later, James was standing within the infirmary. He set the student on the table as water nymphs and other healers started to work.
St. Boethius St. Boethius

Earlier in the morning
Nika woke up in a different room than she was used to, and she almost instantly remembered why. Even given so much time, she still didn't know how she felt or how she should act. Last night, she had been enjoying herself with her new friend, joking about how Katara stole her gig by putting spices in hot chocolate, and burying anything. She had a bad habit of doing that, ignoring herself. It hadn't really been all that bad until recently though. Romantic feelings, she guessed these were, are complicated. She thanked Katara for doing her the favor and promised to make it up to her, leaving and keeping with the clothes of yesterday. It wouldn't have been the first time she was so busy she didn't get to change.

Eliasdagood Eliasdagood (mentioned Katara)
---------------------
Class time
When the power point was up, Nika paid close attention... She thought. Honestly, she was a little too distracted deciphering herself to pay too much attention, though that was fine since she already knew like ninety percent of the monsters shown. Greek myth was one of the many, near infinite things she dabbled just a bit in because of friends back in the mortal world. She just barely understood Zeus's explanation of the armor thanks to the coffee, and without much effort, perhaps aided by the fact that she was running on autopilot and not actually thinking about it all that much with her thoughts elsewhere, a dark plate armor materialized over her body, the chest piece and spaulders of a much larger set of armor. It felt comfortable with the silky cloth separating her skin and the metal, and she didn't really have any complaints other than the fact that it looked kind of stupid to only have the chest piece and spaulders. (spaulders are shoulder armor)

She wasn't given much time to think on the armor though, since she was teleported along with four others into an area where naked winged women were flying at them, ready to tear them limb from limb. Just a little disconcerting. She turned her bracelet into it's spear form since the short range claws wouldn't be good against flying opponents, but was still too distracted and shocked to do much more.

Sherri was upset to let go of Zoe, with all of the stress piled up on her. She had absolutely no faith in herself being able to keep from blowing someone else's top without an official cuddle day to coolax with, but unfortunately today there was yet another class, and they still had friday in the way of the sanctified people break known as the weekend. So, she was forced to let go, she was forced to get ready, and she forced herself to smile in spite of the pain, stress, and anxiety so that Zoe wouldn't worry. Little did Sherri know that due to her smiles being rare, the reasonless smile was actually a tip-off that something was wrong. Though, Zoe might not have picked up on that since she had herself to worry about.

Sherri left the coffee alone, hating coffee more than most things and having already had her daily dose of ambrosia, and just looked over the pages of notes she took using the notepad Hecate had gifted her. She was hoping that the monster she would fight would be the Hydra - she could just behead it with «Wrath» and laugh as it tried to regenerate from the scorched stumps, especially after her tattoo had been filled a little more. It seemed fate wasn't that nice, though. After she materialized some nice and comfy knee-high black boots that seemed to be made of layered silk rather than leather, she was teleported out of nowhere into a situation where winged flying naked ladies were ambushing her and she only knew Nika of the four students that were with her. Needless to say, this was not cool. And apparently she was leader, too, since nobody had headgear. She was upset that she wasn't given time to form bonds with the members of her team and gain favor with them so that they would be easier to work with, but it was too late and the Sirens would be on top of them any second. "Nika! Frontlines with that spear, keep them at a distance! Dude with a surfboard, you can fly with that thing? Get up there! You two, protect me! I'm going to make a barrier spell to protect us from their song!" Immediately, her staff was planted in front of her, and her mouth moved at record speeds as she mumbled incantations, continuously breaking them off halfway after realizing that they wouldn't work for her purpose. Any other situation she would have payed more attention to see if her orders were being carried out properly, but since they didn't know when the Sirens might decide to sing she had to focus on her magic. «Wrath» was too slow to chant, otherwise she might have tried to take the Sirens out before they could sing.

jj9095 jj9095 (mentioned Zoe)
SuperiorOnion SuperiorOnion (Sam) Dak Dak (Derrek) Blackrose7 Blackrose7 (Elizabeth)

----------------------

Blake petted the head of her eagle companion as she looked at the other bed in the room, empty and neatly set. She wondered why that polite girl had to leave, but didn't dwell on it long as she needed to get prepared for the day, putting on a suit and combing her blonde hair back into a simple uniform ponytail, finishing her usual business-ready look in the same relatively short time as always. Without surprise she took the two simple daggers that had appeared on her desk, winding the metal string around her wrists and pushing the slim blades under her sleeves, like concealed weapons.

What she heard from the power point was the best news ever; the Nemean Lion and her were extremely compatible. The secret-service looking shades that blocked her blue eyes from sight, the headgear she materialized, should have been a demerit in the dark cave, but they didn't bother her at all. She took stock of her teammates, and found the happy surprise that she was somewhat aware of all of them other than the wolf girl. She'd heard several bad things about Tera, but it was her place to judge, and she wasn't in the capture the flag game that set everyone against the traitor. Alice, all she knew was the name and god. She wasn't counting on her for fighting, but that was fine. Harmonia... Well, who in the school didn't know the child of Aphrodite and Ares? And Torri introduced herself, though she left off what chosen she was. Since she was the leader, and it looked like this would be one of the easier fights, Blake took time to bow in front of her team mates, one hand behind her back and the other held over her chest as she introduced herself, completely ignoring the over-sized kitten that was bounding towards them.

"No, lady Torri, forgive me; it is a leader's duty to speak first, move first, and act first. My name is Blake Rider, and I am a descendant and chosen of Zeus. If you would tolerate me being so presumptuous, I would ask that you all allow me to take center stage. Lady Alice, please bestow boons of luck to everyone, and lady Harmonia, please do what you can to support. Lady Tera, lady Torri, please, protect them, and should I ask for it provide aid." Smoothly, slowly, methodically, Blake stood straight from her bow and turned to face the lion that was only a few meters away now. In one flowing movement she dropped the daggers into her hands and threw the right one, watching as the lion's grand muscles under it's golden fur spasmed from the massive amount of electricity flowing through the dagger. Even though the dagger simply bounced off that impenetrable hide, Blake used that rebound to speed it's return to her hand with the metal wire around her wrist. Without hesitation, she threw the next dagger, charged with even more electricity than the last one, coils and arcs of blue light sparking around it and the wire it was attached to. She wondered what the limit of these new weapons of hers was as she put on a light show, wires and daggers dancing through the cave's darkness as Blake's stiff dress shoes audibly clacked on the stone floor with every step she took forward.

Scarlett-Wulf Scarlett-Wulf (Torri) Dak Dak (Tera) jj9095 jj9095 (Harmonia) Blackrose7 Blackrose7 (Alice)

---------------------

Crystal, a little curious as to why Lena never came back that night, was greatly discouraged when she heard that there was a class today. She didn't feel like she would be able to manage much, especially if it was a combat class. Forget her willpower after the wave of depressing developments during the potion class, even after she had more of her tattoo filled in she still had barely any power or control. She tried manipulating earth, and that didn't go so well either. A nagging voice kept haunting her throughout the night, whispering if she was really big three material, and she did her best to shut it out but couldn't.

She only half payed attention to the power point, wallowing too much in her circumstance, and though the coffee was a cheer-up of sorts it didn't do much in the grand scheme of things. She thought it was kind of cool that when she thought about something protective these metallic, bony, claw-like gauntlets appeared on her hands, though the metal only covered her hands and her lower arms were covered by the padded underside of the gloves extending beyond the metal. The cool moment was instantly blown away by the newest installment in big monster movies, the giant scaring her half to death before she realized that he had already disappeared. It wasn't funny. Apparently, she was supposed to be fighting the Hydra with a few people she didn't know. Also not funny.

The girl shooting lightning everywhere, presumably Zeus's chosen, had ordered her to slow the hydra, but Crystal was just despairing. "I can't do anything against that!" Regardless, she charged forward, holding the black harvesting scythe that was her god weapon yet obviously not designed for fighting. She summoned the giant bone golem from capture the flag, the highest summon she could control at this point, and as if to laugh at her the hydra scooped the 3 meter tall bulky amalgamation of bones into it's mouth, tossing it up into the air before swallowing it like a small snack, not even chewing. Her concentration freed, she tried to wrap the hydra with it's own shadow, but she couldn't even wrap one leg before overtaxing her concentration and watching as the hydra easily tore through the half-baked restraint. "See! Look at all the nothing that did!" She hopped up and summoned a skeletal horse below her, riding it out of the way of a head that attempted to devour her. She pulled her horse the long way around, not wanting to get into the fight she was too powerless to be of affect in but at the same time knowing that her helping would be better for her team mates regardless. She planned to escape the hydra's notice, and ride under it's belly, hopefully making it show it's guts with her oversized weapon since there was no power at her disposal capable of hurting the thing.

Duke of Doge Duke of Doge (mentioned Lena)
Randomfella Randomfella (Kera) BreezeCatcher BreezeCatcher (Alaric) SuperiorOnion SuperiorOnion (Casey) St. Boethius St. Boethius (Ivan)
Torri stayed back to guard the group, her ears standing straight up while she listened to their leaders movements and the lions. Taking a deep breath Torri sat down crossing her legs. Trying to focus, she could barely hear the lion over the sound of his shoes echoing off every wall. Sighing some and seeing no other way around it she placed her hands in a circle around the amulet. Starting to speak in Greek the amulet began to glow, lighting the cave up for a brief moment as her body began to change and morph Into a wolves. Her fur acted like the lions but it wasn't nearly as strong, nor was she as strong as that lion. Standing up on all fours torri lowered her head, watching and listening for the command to attack.
Dak Dak
jj9095 jj9095 jj9
Blackrose7 Blackrose7

After Zane's heartbreaking reunion with Aqua, he was devastated. He couldn't eat, so he sat outside of the cafeteria hoping that the forever spring air could breath some life into him. He was wrong. The flowers and the sweet smell in the air made him think of Aqua, and it wasn't fun. His cheeks and hands were soaked with tears. He felt the cold sting of his flask in his pocket, and he pulled it out. Not to drink, but he set it beside him so he didn't feel its presence. He looked down and saw a grape vine growing toward him, almost sad for him. Another tear fell as he saw a grape. An image of him and Aqua in a picnic eating grapes flashed through his mind. He then saw all of the students bustling out, and he quickly wiped his tears away, standing at attention. He followed them into Zeus' class, and his words were distant, miles away. He didn't even see the foot of Cronos flying toward them, or it disappearing. He was full on Zombie mode. A flash of light appeared, and he snapped out of it. He heard Zeus' instructions on unlocking his armor, and he stowed it away for a bit. When he was teleported to the ship, he realized the importance of this class. He looked at himself and saw a big ball of heart break. "No." He said to himself. "I'm stronger than this. I will get him back." He looked at Aqua, and saw the ocean of sadness once again. "Good luck!" He offered the team, winking sadly at Aqua. He imagined a protective shell around him, protecting him from harms way. He looked down as a pair of boots magically appear upon his feet. They sparkled with beauty, and they smelled of wine. He looked back up, ready for anything that would come his way.

Angel Evans Angel Evans (Interacted) AquaMarie AquaMarie vielpotato vielpotato Duke of Doge Duke of Doge (Useful to look at perhaps?)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back