• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Godling Academy

OOC
Here
Characters
Here
Gideon chuckled as he watched the two pets interact. He couldn’t help but notice Harmonia’s confusion regarding Imperius, but to be perfectly honest he wasn’t sure what to think about it either. Other than the fact that he knew he was going to add Imperius to the Sphinx he was building Gideon wasn’t sure what he planned to do with his new friend. “ I’m calling him Imperius. I think he’s going to help me with my side project. “ Gideon said as he watched Faith lick Imperius.

Imperius seemed confused by Faiths actions but reached out to Faith only to have Gideon warn it in a stern tone to be careful. So Imperius was extra careful as it pet Faith

Faith started to move its back leg similar to a dog when Im
"A pet day sounds like a wonderful idea." Casey was interested in seeing how the animals would interact with one another. If they are trained right perhaps one day our companions would be able to work together and become a great asset to us. "Now just where would we hold such a get together?" Casey was sill very unfamiliar with the layout of the school. He assumed there would be some sort of feild they could take advantage of. "And when."
jj9095 jj9095

The whole room was filled with different noises. The talking of the other chosens mixed with the sounds of newborn creatures. There would be no other experience like this in a lifetime. It was refreshing for Casey to experience the start of a life. He knew it was up to him to take care of his companion, and he was ready for it. Casey heard Alice give peck a compliment and felt a smile wipe across his face. As he laid eyes on Alice's companion he was struck with awe. "Your bird is so beautiful." The delicate brown color of its feathers looked so soft. Casey looked back down to Alice. This bird fits her well. Casey gestured with his head towards her companion. "What did you name it?" He took a moment to look back at Peck who was still on his sholder making himself at home.
Blackrose7 Blackrose7

This color represents thought.

This color represents speech.
Katara glances up at Serenity, still running her fingers through her baby Minotaur’s fur gently. “Yeah… I feel like this is the point where I should be getting Machus familiar with everyone.” She says, chuckling as deep brown eyes look up into hers. “Yeah, that’s you, little man. You like that name?” He presses his head into her again, and she laughs softly, holding him close. “I’ll take that as a yes.” She murmurs, kissing the top of his head.

She looks back up at the two godlings she was speaking to. “I’m pretty sure the teachers will have some suggestions for it, we might want them there as well.” She suggests.

jj9095 jj9095 SuperiorOnion SuperiorOnion

Serenity looked at her bobcat Pez and back to Casey's crow and Katara's Minotaur. This is going to be fun. She nodded at the questions being thrown at her with no real idea on how to answer. "Let's ask the teachers later? But it seems like everyone is starting to head to their dorms to go to sleep for the day. I heard we have a big class tomorrow that is going to test our limits and be pretty fun." She smiled. "I DID hear there is a creature day care so we can leave them there with a few of the nurses for now."

Eliasdagood Eliasdagood SuperiorOnion SuperiorOnion

Alaric Swift
Alaric looked into the fire calmly as he watched his egg hatch. Desert dust still clung to his clothing, having just arrived at the Academy earlier this morning. From his combat boots to his shemagh, everything on him screamed worn. 'They' had given him a black card and told him that he could buy new cloths, but he didn't understand why he would need new cloths. The one's he was wearing weren't bloodstained or torn from bullet holes. They would last a few more engagements, if he was lucky.

'Oh yeah, from today onward there would be no more engagements' At least, none that he would be familiar with. ‘They’ had told him that he would be tested along with the other students here. That the egg right in front of him would be his first test. He watched as it shook within the flames, the pup inside eventually breaking free to stumble over to Alaric. ‘Mission Accomplished’ Alaric thought as he turned away from the pup and began heading back to the dorms. There was another mission tomorrow, and while this one had been relatively easy, Alaric wasn't about to underestimate this school. He had only been here for the day and he was sure there was more to it than simply hatching eggs. He needed to get back to his room and clean his gear and make sure his gun was in clean and in working order.

But, to his surprise, the pup had caught up to him and thrown itself on his combat boots with a soft growl. It only took him a second to register what was happening and to kick the pup away. "You are no use to me." He said flatly before continuing on his way. But, again to his surprise, the pup again caught up to him and jumped onto his combat boots, except this time with a soft whine. Alaric wasn't a very patient man to begin with so in the blink of an eye the handgun he kept on his waist was drawn, the hammer pulled back, as he leveled it at the pup. Normally this is where he would have pulled the trigger, but today seemed to be full of surprises. A gentle humming reached his ears, soft and calming on the wind, and he hesitated. His gaze softened, just a little. Maybe the pup was useless now, but it wouldn't remain useless. Looking down into the pup's eyes, handgun still trained on it, Alaric stated firmly "If you can keep up with me then you can come, but I will not slow my pace down for you."

With that, Alaric holstered his gun and turned back towards the dorms, the pup tripping and stumbling the whole way, but miraculously keeping pace with him.

Dak Dak (mentioned)
Peckinou Peckinou (I think you wanted our characters to meet up in the dorm)
(Anyone can react)

Last edited:
Raver was laying down using Kento as a make shift pillow for himself keeping one eye open watching the egg. Then he noticed the egg catching fire which causes him to open both eyes and Kento to start looking. However the flamed were different from the regular fire for starters the flame was black he also noticed the egg had a few cracks in it. Raver let out a sigh but didn't so anything instead he just watched the egg as the egg broke apart revealing a baby bird with what appears to be black flames around it.

The bird hopped out of the bone fire and it turned into a staring contest between raver and kinto and the bird with black flames surrounding it. After about a minute of staring the birds flames extinguished itself as it walked up to him. Kento at first growled at the bird but it kept advancing and before Kento could get up Raver began to stand up and walk towards it.
"Well atleast you are cute and those Black flames were sorta impressive."
Raver then extends his hand towards the bird as it hopped onto his hand.
" The only bird I know that has flames around it most of the time is a Phoenix ain't that right?"
The little phoenix does nothing but chirp at raver untill he decides to put the bird on his shoulder.
"What you say Kento should we keep him? Should name him?"
Kento gives a low growl but stands up ready to leave.
"Alright ill name this little Bird Kyo how about that."
Raver then sit on top of Kento like a horse and take kyo off may shoulders and put him into my shirt allowing his head to peak out of my shirt. As Kento then rushes back to the academy dorms .

Last edited:
The next morning after Rae ended up going to bed alone he wasn’t quite in the mood to teach,but knew that he had a responsibility to uphold. As the students ate their breakfasts a potion appeared on each of their trays with a label that said ‘drink me’ when drank the students would quickly realize they were sense enhancers,all the senses of each student would become much sharper far surpassing human standards. The signature italicized R on the bottle informed the kids that this was Rae’s doing and that they should come to his classroom after breakfast. Rae’s classroom looked the same as ever. Posh,fashionable and very expensive. La z boy chairs and solid oak wood desks with Olympian desktops at each one and in the middle of the room was a giant bubbling cauldron. As the students came into the room Rae tried his best to give them the smile that they’ve come to know but he couldn’t help thinking that he fell a little short. He was still very sad and incredibly angry. To help combat this he decided to change his look,it always made him feel better and Briana always went wild when he underwent one of his famous makeovers,he just hoped his students would catch on and not wonder who this strange man was.

As the students shuffled in Rae greeted them as always. “Morning students. The past couple of nights were really intense so I figured we’d do something fun today. Rae snapped his fingers two lists appeared on the digital white board behind him. One list grouped the students together and the other showed what ingredients were needed. “As you know I am your emotions and potions teacher and there is a huge cauldron in the middle of the room,your first potion that you will learn to make will perhaps be the most crucial.” As if on cue Flambé (Rae’s Phoenix) flew into the room in a flurry of fire and rainbow feathers. “Recently you’ve all obtained your partners,little did you know that your partners come with additional powers. Flambé ‘ most basic ability is of course the Phoenix tears,Phoenix tears have the ability to cure any and all ailments including raise the dead if administered in time.” The bird leaned over crying a tear into a dead plant instantly reviving the plant “And so today you all will be making faux Phoenix tears,they won’t be as strong as the real thing like raising the dead or curing cancer,but they can do everything else” Rae walked over to the cauldron dropping eye of newt in “That was the last ingredient that I will be supplying today,everything else you must find on your own. I’ve split you up into teams each team must retrieve an ingredient needed in order to finish the potion. Then you will return here and put it all together. This is a group effort,if one team fails you all fail and the punishment is the binding of your powers for A week. So have fun and don’t fuck it up.” He smiled sending the kids off.

Gideon chuckled as he watched the two pets interact. He couldn’t help but notice Harmonia’s confusion regarding Imperius, but to be perfectly honest he wasn’t sure what to think about it either. Other than the fact that he knew he was going to add Imperius to the Sphinx he was building Gideon wasn’t sure what he planned to do with his new friend. “ I’m calling him Imperius. I think he’s going to help me with my side project. “ Gideon said as he watched Faith lick Imperius.

Imperius seemed confused by Faiths actions but reached out to Faith only to have Gideon warn it in a stern tone to be careful. So Imperius was extra careful as it pet Faith

THE NIGHT BEFORE
Harmonia watched Imperius and Faith and raised an eyebrow. Faith was all over the place. She was falling, naying, running her horn into Imperius here and there by accident. Harmonia was right there to help her back up and make sure she didn't leave any dents on Imperius but if she tried to move Faith away, Faith would get annoyed. "They're inseparable. We have different dorm rooms! How is this going to work?" She laughed at Gideon and put her head on his shoulder giving up and letting them play.
St. Boethius St. Boethius

If Sherri said she slept at all last night... It would be a lie. She snuck out of the room after Zoe fell asleep, and before she knew it she was out in the woods. She spent hours practicing with an empty feeling, the sickening image she hadn't seen all too vivid in her head. She had once dreamed of the corpse on the ground being herself, after all, so it wasn't too hard to imagine how the man had ended up after leaving the hotel through the only route available. It felt like she should be throwing up, but she was completely apathetic about the end of a life, and that made her upset. She knew people's lives weren't things to be treated with disregard, but she couldn't help but be apathetic about the douche that in hindsight didn't deserve her time. If we had just thrown him back to the party, or if we had not gone so far in the first place, he'd still be alive. A huge fireball flew at a tree, but other than the visual effects of fire it had neither heat nor the ability to burn, so the flames only sputtered around the impact before going out. I need to control my anger. If I snap at everything, I'm just going to keep screwing up. Before she knew it, her fist had flown across her face, and the inside of her cheek had probably gotten cut on her teeth since she could taste blood. It's unacceptable. If I can't predict and prepare for everything, if I leave open the slightest chance, something will go wrong. Something always goes wrong when I have the smallest oversight. I can't allow that, especially now that I have an impact on Zoe too. If something happened to her...

Sherri's head slammed against the bark of the tree she had just tried and failed to burn when she realized that she was already pushing the man to the back of her head. It doesn't matter what he did, his life is gone now, and I don't even care. I'm a terrible person. Can't I care for once?

After a few more hours of mostly unproductive magic practice and self-inflicted pain, Sherri snuck back into the room so that Zoe could go about her day without worrying about her, pretending like she had slept properly and was feeling fine. Since her eyes had permanent bags, and her brain worked the best sleep deprived, it wasn't too hard to fake it. Just like Zoe, she wasn't really in the mood to eat so she only took a cup of nectar that tasted like the bitter and acidic taste of pepsi today.

She took the news that they may be fighting a war in the future with an empty heart and emptier mind. Fictional wars made for great stories, but she knew that real war was only loss upon loss, and she wasn't sure how to feel about the fact that she would have to be dealing with that in her future. All she knew to do was wish it away. She was already putting her all into improving even without the threats she had nightmares about coming true, so there wasn't much to do in that category.

Her egg, relatively small when compared to the others, was quite simple - a peach colored shell with tiny little black dots all over that were easily missed even on a close inspection. Her jaw almost dropped at all the awesome pets that were coming out of the eggs, and she was starting to wonder if what was about to hatch would be something she was capable of raising. She wasn't exactly confident in her ability to keep a pet in the first place, much less some mythological horror like the Hydra. When Zoe hatched a Nemean Lion, Sherri's first thought was that's so awesome, and her second thought was that she was probably going to be asked to help raise it...

"Hunt, is it? He's so cool~" She smiled at the lion cub trapped in Zoe's legs, though it quickly turned to a pout with Zoe's prodding. "Alright, time to hatch~" She placed the egg in the fire, and watched as in no time the shell caught fire and burned away, leaving a small kit that could fit in the palm of one of her hands. She scooped him up with her left hand and scratched behind his ears with her right, returning to Zoe with the dumbest look on her face like she had regressed to a four-year old. "I'm gonna name him Klauen." Sherri couldn't help but go with the stereotyping name, but Klauen didn't seem to mind.
THE NIGHT BEFORE
When Sherri came back with a plain black cat she stared at it for a few seconds and blinked. Maybe it has... Super awesome secret powers that other cats dont have? She wanted to get all experimental and figure out what the cat could do but she looked into Sherri's very happy face and she couldn't help but smile. I can focus on that later. Not now. "Hi Klaeun. Nice to meet you." She watched as Hunt tried to bite one of her legs with no teeth to get out of the cage. "This is going to be a feisty one." She tapped on Hunt's nose to stop him from biting and he huffed. Then, he focused on the cat. Zoe looked between the cat and the LION and realized this probably was NOT going to be a fun mix. "We're guna have to teach them REALLY quick that they are brothers and sisters." She looked at Sherri worried- not for her Lion, but for Sherris CAT.
That Lass Over There That Lass Over There

Katara goes back to her dorm to find a very curious pit bull. It takes Machus and Karma a while to get used to each other, but Katara is satisfied when she sees them cuddling. They’re still like that when she wakes in the morning, and it makes her a bit sad to separate them, picking up the rather cranky Minotaur, and heading to breakfast.

The potion is weird, to say the least. Everything is so loud, and vibrant, and intense. She hurries to the classroom immediately, just wanting to get out of the cafeteria. She listens carefully to the instructions, and hums, wondering how they’re going to get any of these things. Ah well, better find her group. William and Lena… not anyone she really knows. Not that she really knows anyone here.
Kloudy Kloudy Dak Dak

Elizabeth managed to get Goldie since he stopped himself to laugh at Penelope getting burned by Chonga. “You are a bad little dragon, but I do have to feed you,” said Elizabeth. She sighed at her Ladon, for she wondered if the previous Heras have to deal with this little jerk as well. ‘Goldie would like me eventually since he would get to know me a bit better.’ thought Elizabeth.
Elizabeth left the bonfire because she needed to look at what Goldie likes to eat from the book at school. ‘I swear to god that Goldie will be a pain to deal with.’ thought Elizabeth.
They arrived at Godling Academy eventually, tried to put Goldie down safely so he won’t eat Gilburt, quickly read the book to find their favorite food, and pick up Goldie again to prevent his attack attempt on Gilburt. “Nice try, Goldie, but you aren’t doing that on my watch,” said Elizabeth. She found a way to feed Goldie because the cafeteria would help her with her little problem.

Next day:
Elizabeth was tired of dealing with Goldie, because of the little fucker not wanting to be quiet in their new cage at night. ‘GOLDIE! You just have to use your heads to slam at the cage when it was night time.’ thought Elizabeth.
As she ate her breakfast and took her nectar, a potion appeared on her tray. ‘A potion labeled drink me? I don’t know.’ thought Elizabeth. Noticing that the other chosens had drunk the potion, Elizabeth drank the potion as well. ‘Too loud!’ thought Elizabeth, who was trying to cover her ears. She looks at the potion and noticed that it has an R on it. ‘Damn it, Aphrodite. You needed to do this to us after what happened yesterday.’ thought Elizabeth. Despite knowing she would have a class today, Elizabeth didn’t want to deal with the stupid potion.
After finishing her breakfast, Elizabeth went to Rae’s classroom.
‘Oh…he got a new haircut. It’s alright.’ thought Elizabeth, as she wasn’t interested in that.
Rae then explained what they will do today and showed the teams and the ingredients on the whiteboard. ‘So Penelope and Derrek are on my team. We should go after the apple of discord slice because I am curious about that.’ thought Elizabeth.
@Any

After drinking the potion that magically appeared in front of him Raver went to class and payed attention to the instructions then once they were dismissed looked at the list and then went right back to Kento and rode on him back to the dorms keeping Kyo close to him on kentos back. Raver than goes the bed on the left and sets Kyo there who immediately begins to make himself comfy on his bed Raver then looks at Kento and says "Well gues what kento you are now kyos guardian so i want you to protect him too now, having a dark phoenix could be very useful in the future atleast, now if i recall correctly.." Raver then sits on his bed near where kyo was laying " Apparently my partner is Nika and we have to get Spring snow, the question is what is that suppose to mean like get snow that has been there in the spring, would it look different from regular snow ugh this is so confusing hopefully my partner would know something... Aghhh why was i about to rely on some stupid partner i should only rely on myself. I guess i will have to do some book research but first."
Raver then lets his head fall onto the bed cause kyo to got about a inch into the air due to the impact kyo then moves onto my stomach to make himself comfy there while Kento starts to lay at my feet. " Im a take a short nap first."

Last edited:
Tera had been sitting with Lena. She had been sitting directly across from her. She was still happy about what had happened the night before. She ate her food while looking at Lena. She saw the potion appear. She had drunk it, and she could sense everything. She could hear her hair growing. She could smell the flowers outside the building. It was weird yet interesting. They were going to be doing a potion class. She knew that.

After they were both done Tera had walked with Lena to the classroom. She had sat down next to Lena and listened as Aphrodite had spoken. "A scavenger hunt? This will be great. Get to hang out some more with Lena." She thought before looking at the team roster. Her face instantly slumped down. She wasn't paired with Lena. She was paired with Ivan. The last time she had any interaction with Ivan she had betrayed her team and him. He probably wasn't too fond of her.

Tera looked at the ingredient list. They all looked interesting and hard to get, but that wasn't going to stop Tera. One of them stood out the most. "A gift from a loved one." Was written on the list. "I should be moving on.... I think I know what I can contribute to this potion." She thought looking at Ivan.

Camron had been sitting alone as per his usual morning. He was still confused about a lot of stuff. The class the day prior had given him an automaton. Which he was planning on making some modifications to. But that was the thing that was confusing him. It was the fact that Farrah was actually a man. He was interested in men. He'd never been one to look for a relationship, but he was interested to see what would happen.

As the class would start, Cam would sit in his normal seat, towards the back so he could work on sketches and schematics. He looked up to see a list of names and a list of ingredients. "Scavenger hunt? Interesting." He thought before looking to see who his partner was going to be. An intrigued look came over his face as he sees that his partner was going to Klaus. He had never met this Klaus. Maybe they could talk about his situation over Farrah, and who he really was.
Angel Evans Angel Evans

Derrek was eating some fruit for breakfast with a little bit of yogurt. He loved starting his day out that way. But his day actually started at 4:30 AM. He went over to the gym for a workout. After he was done at the gym he had taken a little jog. Nothing too crazy, about a mile and a half which had brought him to a little lake. It was just about sunrise when he had made it to the lake. He stayed there for a while. He watched the sun crest over the horizon. Its warm orange glow had filled the sky, changing the color of the sky from black to a dark purple to a light purple to a light blue. The water had even mirrored the sky as it changed color until it reflected the sky. This sight was amazing to behold. Derrek, who was now sitting on a rock, watched the whole thing. He was in awe of everything.

After he was done admiring the scenery, he knew that he had to go back to get ready for that day's class. He wished he could have stayed, but knew he couldn't. He made his treck down to the dorms and got ready. He had taken a shower and got dressed. After he went to go get some breakfast.

Derrek had finished up his food and looked down to see the potion. He drank it slowly. After he was done he had gone to class. It was going to be a scavenger hunt. Even better was that his partners were going to be Elizabeth and Pen Pen. He looked at Pen Pen and gave her a wave. They were going to be partners for this scavenger hunt. He wondered what they were going to be getting for their item.
Ariel Ariel Blackrose7 Blackrose7

Nicole had taken little Hemming to her room the night before and put her down for some rest. She had spent that night playing the guitar and singing. She had passed out at a good time. When she awoke she looked to Hemming, who was still passed out. She a small smile had crept across her face. She had gotten ready for the day by taking a shower. After she got dressed. She wore the same eggshell sweater that she had worn the day before. It was a size too big, but she loved it. It was her mothers. She also wore the cross that was gifted to her from her mother as well. She had some jeans on with her comfy shoes. She had walked out of the dorms and into the cafeteria. She was hungry and wanted something to eat.

She sat down at a table and quietly ate her food. She had a book with her, which she had quietly read while she ate. She didn't notice the potion until she was finished with her food and was about to go and dump the crumbs and such. She drank the potion in small sips. It took her a minute to drink the whole thing. After she could sense everything. It was like all her senses had been multiplied. It was interesting to her.

After she was done she had cleaned her plate and walked to the class. She was there before a lot of people so she had taken a seat and continued to read her book. After more people had gotten to the classroom, Nicole had put her book down. She hadn't talked to a lot of these people. She was always making herself scarce as to not draw attention. Growing up she was always the reason they moved. She didn't want to move around again. This time she wanted to stay.

Aphrodite had talked about teamwork and getting ingredients. Was this going to be a scavenger hunt? She looked at the board to see that Harmonia was going to be one of her partners. Nicole had known that Harmonia was cheery so maybe she would be a good person to start with. She hadn't met her, but Nicole had been watching from afar as Harmonia had a lot of fun and was always smiling. Her other partner was going to be Samual. Again, she had never met Samual. She didn't know what to expect with him.

She looked at the ingredients list. There was a lot of interesting stuff on the list. The last one was very interesting. Zeus's lightning bolt. That scared her the most. They were going to try and take god's lightning bolt. He could smite them if they tried to take it. Her face showed that she was very, very scared.
jj9095 jj9095

Harmonia woke up in Gideons arms, not wanting to sleep alone yet, she closed her eyes again not wanting to wake up when she heard Faith's nay and she stood up to see Imperious and Faith were still playing. "Did you guys even sleep?" She whispered to them and shook her head. She looked at the time realizing she woke up rather early. She looked back at Gideon and wasn't sure if she should wake up or not, so she didn't. Quietly, she got up, got dressed, and headed outside. She found herself walking to the library and she picked up a random book that caught her interest. It was a romance, of course, but it was also a dystopian novel. She walked back outside to find a big enough tree that she could climb and just hide in. When she was comfortable, she opened the book and read. I am safe here. No one can get into Godling Academy. It has never been done before in history. Not even the Norse Rebels. They can only get me outside these walls. She breathed and closed her eyes and the book... And started to cry. She hadn't cried once yet since the incident, she was never really alone. But now? Now she could...

After maybe an hour went by she felt herself coming back to reality. She wiped away her tears, and climbed down the tree. She knew there was a river nearby so she headed there first to put some water on her face. She started to clean her cheeks when she noticed a reflection in the water above her and looked up in fright. "Aaaahhh!!!"

Serenity opened her eyes and fell on the ground with a hard OOF! "Ow! What was that for!" She massaged her butt and got up. "I was just meditating. Jeez."

Harmonia looked at her and started to relax a few muscle groups at a time. "Oh, sorry... Serenity... Thank you, again, for dragging me back to-" She felt her throat closing up again and she just nodded at Serenity.

Serenity bowed to Harmonia. "It was my honor. Don't worry about it." She smiled, noticed Harmonia's aura was rather off, and decided to give her a hug. She sent some of her own positive energy to Harmonia and moved her hands around Harmonias back to heal some of the negativity out. She let go of Harmonia with a smile.

"Wow, you are an amazing hugger. Thank you." Harmonia smiled back at Serenity suddenly feeling better and felt a few pheromones go out. THAT hasn't happened in awhile... She looked at the sun's placement and looked back at Serenity. "We should get going. My dad's class should be starting soon and I haven't eaten yet. Right on cue her stomach rumbled. Harmonia put a hand on her stomach and told it to SHUSH.

Serenity giggled at Harmonia and made a gesture for Harmonia to walk with her to the cafeteria. "I saw your animal last night at the bonfire. Faith, right?"

Harmonia automatically started to beam. The two things she was most happiest about in her life was her relationship with Gideon and Faith right about now. "Yeah, Faith, isn't she a cutie? I left her with Gideon while he slept a little more. Hopefully I will Gideon before the class. I want to give him one final kiss for good luck. My dad may look handsome but he can be a hard ass. He learned from my mom." Harmonia made a face.

Serenity laughed and opened the door to the cafeteria for Harmonia. "I can imagine. Let's have a good breakfast so we can be prepared then." She started to get her regular salad and the nectar. She already had her fruits earlier this morning from the garden, where she had run into Jasmine blossoming things like crazy and going after a rather cute two-headed puppy daring to train him. She chuckled at the thought, got her food, enjoyed Harmonia's presence in silence knowing Harmonia was still feeling, well, harm. At some point a random bottle ended up in front of her, she picked it up, and made a confused face at Harmonia.

Harmonia looked at the bottle, looked at Serenity, and said two words. "Dads. Drink." She started to reminise about the nights that dad would give them a laughing potion and they would crack up for hours together. The nights where she would sneak into daddy and mommies potion drawer and get a few fun ones like extra orgasms. And she remembered the time she dared to make her own potion and it blew up in her face giving her acne for the first and only time in her life. She shivered at the thought and before she changed her mind she drank her fathers potions not thinking twice. She noticed Serenity followed suit and did the same. After a few moments she felt her senses enhance. It allowed her to be more in the moment and she stopped thinking so much about the past or the future. Instead, she threw away her food and headed to her fathers class. She waved goodbye at Serenity but knew she would see her soon enough.
Angel Evans Angel Evans

Serenity drank the potion and felt her senses enhance. She has felt like this once before when her native american teacher had give nher a psychedelic to try as a spiritual awakening test. "Huh." Before she got up she enjoyed this moment, took an extra bite of her salad, and enjoyed masticating every bite. "Mmmm..." She was in heaven. Pure bliss heaven. She noticed some students were heading out though, including Harmonia, and decided it was time to move on. She noticed every footstep, every door opening and closing, the sound of the tray hitting the metal trash can, and her even putting it down. She sighed out loud to hear it extra loud in her own ears. She was rather amused.

Serenity finally made it to Aphrodite's class where she found a huge cauldron in the middle and information on who is with who and what items they needed to get on the board. Casey. She smiled. They would make a good team. She tapped on Casey's shoulder and smiled at him. "Hey, partner." She hoped Alice wouldn't get jealous of her but she did enjoy Casey's conversations with her thus far. "Spoon from the forges. Alright. You ready?"
SuperiorOnion SuperiorOnion

Harmonia walked into class still holding her book. She took a look at her surroundings and noticed the cauldron, the group names, and the items she was supposed to collect with someone named Nicole and Lucifer. She knew Lucifer. She wasn't sure who Nicole was yet? She first walked up to Lucifer. "Hey Lucifer. Seems we're partners. I also see we have to get a precious item from a loved one. You're like all in love with Sameal right? This should be rather easy." She looked around again seeing who might Nicole be. "Any ideas on who Nicole is? Haven't met her yet, interestingly enough. I am guessing a new student. I see a few faces I don't know." She noticed a girl was looking at her and from her body language SHE knew HER. She waved at her. "I think THAT'S Nicole" she mentioned to Lucifer. She waited until Nicole came up to her and spoke.
vielpotato vielpotato Dak Dak

Jasmine had woken up to a very awake two-headed dog biting both her socks off. "Poppy, No!" Jasmine woke up quickly and looked at Elizabeth not wanting to wake her up. She huffed, put on a comfy very fluffy big jacket looking thing, picked up Poppy, and headed out mumbling to herself- "A two-headed puppy. Double the cuteness but DOUBLE THE WORK." She kept mumbling to herself until she got to the garden, closed the little gate that was there, and put Poppy down. Poppy automatically dared to make a bark that sounded more like a squeak and ran off, both tongues out, all around the garden. In the process, Poppy was biting flowers and digging random holes everywhere. "NOOOOOOO!" Jasmine ran after Poppy but Poppy seemed to think it was a game and ran off faster. At some point Jasmine gave up the chase and kept healing and blossoming flowers as fast as Poppy would destroy them. "Poppy!"

Poppy finally stopped and whined at her realizing he did something wrong. His tail went between his legs and his ears were down. Jasmine was given... The puppy dog face. Twice. "Oh come on. Don't give me that face. You're making a mess." She picked up Poppy again and Poppy automatically started to lick her cheek. Jasmine couldn't help but smile. "Fine fine fine I forgive you but I need to train you. You don't mess with flowers. They are beloved." She touched a flower kindly and Poppy seemed to relax in her arms.

Jasmine thought about her old dog she had and how she would give him snacks to learn tricks. She quickly looked around and got some flowers to bloom that would give awesome seeds and even some fruits. She gave some to Poppy so Poppy would know he liked them and when it was obvious he liked the sunflowers the most she put him down and started to teach him how to sit. Little by little, he got better at it. He had trouble not wiggling his little butt and tail but he was getting better. Jasmine smiled at him, looked up at the sun, and realized she had to start going. She got a ton of sunflowers and pushed them in her bra, picked up Poppy, and headed back to her dorm.

She saw Elizabeths creature and Elizabeth was up. Elizabeths creature had like a hundred heads. She didn't even know. It made her feel about her two-headed dog. It also made her feel better that Crystal was given a THREE-headed dog, although that was accepted. Her TWO-headed dog... was not. She expected maybe a cute little flower child or something. SOMETHING flowery. Instead, they focused on the whole queen of the dead thing. No matter what though, she loved Poppy and she wouldn't change him for anything in the world. She just wished he wasn't so damn hyper all the time. Plus, having a hundred-headed creature, a two-headed creature, and a peacock? All in the same room? It was quite a night.
Blackrose7 Blackrose7 That Lass Over There That Lass Over There

She quickly got dressed, headed to the cafeteria after locking up Poppy in his cage for now, ate her food in seconds, noticed the potion, the letter, drank it, and practically ran to class. She was breathing rather hard and she definitely was not as put together today as usual. She had put on whatever clothes was sticking out in her closet, her hair was up in a ponytail, and she was rather certain there was bags underneath her eyes. Of course, she had better senses now though and when she noticed that Hikari was in her team she was giddy for about a split second before she REALLY wished she had put more effort in her appearance. She sighed out of frustration and noticed Hikari. Then, she noticed Crystal was also on her team and heading to her.
Angel Evans Angel Evans That Lass Over There That Lass Over There

BOTH of my crushes are in my team? Are you kidding me right now? Her mind was racing rather quickly and felt like it was about to explode. MAYDAY MAYDAY I AM NOT READY FOR THIS! She put on a smile and kissed Hikari on the cheek, put her hand on her latin hip, and smiled at Crystal. Technically, Hikari and her had been a small thing for awhile. Nothing official but it was known. Crystal had never REALLY made a room. It was more of a you-are-hot-and-HADES plus when they shared that tree... Jasmine mentally shook herself and looked at her two teammates. "Hey, teammates, yall ready to rock and roll?"

She looked at what ingredient they had to get and her jaw almost fell to the floor. "A feather from an... Erote?" Isn't that like, people of love and seduction? CAN THIS GET ANY WORSE TODAY! She planted a smile on her face and desperately did her best for her two TEAMMATES to not notice the slight panic she was feeling inside.
That Lass Over There That Lass Over There Angel Evans Angel Evans

Lucifer hatched a Katobleps, Sameal hatched a Grasshopper
Lucifer sighed, after waking up earlier than Sameal. After hatching their eggs the previous night, Lucifer spied his thing that came from the egg. Gently waking Sameal up, the two embraced shortly before getting ready for the day. Walking together, with their hands together, they arrived at the cafeteria both getting an apple each for breakfast. Sitting next to each other, Sameal rested his head on Lucifer’s shoulder before they got up to head to the class. Hearing about how Sameal has another team, Lucifer quickly kisses Sameal on the check before they split to their teams. Noticing Harmonia, one of his partners, Lucifer headed to great her. Nodding at her saying her greatings, Lucifer agreed. “I don’t recognize her, however that would mean very little for me. I never really socialized with anyone during the party except for one.. Of course, I could get one of Sameal’s items. However, it may be a little hard to find a gift I gave him that he would be okay to part with..” Lucifer states, as he somewhat glares to where this newer student is currently standing.
jj9095 jj9095 Dak Dak

Alaric Swift
When Alaric woke the following morning he first headed outside to find a secluded place to practice his shooting. Once he found such a place, he took off his pack and pulled his pup from the day before out. He had decided that if he was going to be keeping this pup, it would need to learn the sounds and sights of his trade. So he tethered the pup to a nearby tree and started firing. With the first shot the pup went wild, desperate to escape the loud boom of the handgun in Alaric's hand. But he took no notice and continued firing, the pup would get used to it, and Alaric still had ninety-nine rounds left to fire this morning. That had been his routine after all, one hundred rounds every morning, then back to clean his gun.

After one hundred rounds the pup seemed to have gotten used to the sound of the gun. It no longer flinched at each shot, and seemed to have gotten bored of being tethered to the tree, laying there expectantly. Alaric looked down at the pup and said only one word, "Good" before picking the pup up and returning it to his pack on his back, its head poking out of one of the top pouch. He then returned to his dorm to clean his gun. Upon returning he noticed his roommate was out and figured he had already headed to breakfast. He hadn't paid his roommate too much attention upon his return the night before, only knowing his name was Raver from the debriefing he had received on his first day.
Peckinou Peckinou (mentioned)

With his morning routine finished, Alaric headed out to breakfast, eating a quick balanced meal. As he prepared to clean his plate, he noticed a potion with the letter R on it. Looking around he noticed that many of the students had already drank the potion. Deeming it harmless, Alaric quickly downed the potion and felt as his senses were heightened. Looking around at the other students he could feel their heartbeats. That rhythmic beating, how easily it could be snuffed out. How erratic it became at the sight of another. It truly intrigued him. But there was another mission today and he was determined to accomplish it with ease like the one the day before.

After entering the classroom and finding out what the mission would be for today, Alaric remained at his desk puzzled. 'Who is this Blake and Argus, and why do I need to rely on others for this mission.' Alaric thought to himself. Having no way but to directly ask for the information, he headed up to Rae's desk and, pointing at the list of teams, ask "Who are they?"
Angel Evans Angel Evans That Lass Over There That Lass Over There St. Boethius St. Boethius

Nicole had slowly gotten up and was starting to make her way over to both Harmonia and Lucifer. She was frightened of the boy more then Harmonia. He looked increasing scary as she had gotten closer. She wished that she could have just put her head in her book and not have to deal with this scary man. Her parents had warned her about scary people like this boy. She was frightened by him, to say the least. The girl, Harmonia, was another thing entirely. She was warm and inviting. She was very pretty. Almost like an angel that her mother and father had told her about.

As she had finally approached the two, the boy had started to stare at Nicole which frightened her even more. She was going to say something to the both of them. Just a friendly introduction but as she went to speak, she felt the boy's stare which stopped her dead in her tracks. Her cheeks had started to turn a light shade of pink. She dropped her head down and looked at the ground. She wished that she was invisible.

After a few seconds, she looked up at Harmonia. "H-H-hi..... I-I-I'm Nicole....Um.... I gu-guess we're gonna be wo-working together." She said softly. Her voice was small but sweet. She was nervous because of Lucifer stareing at her.
jj9095 jj9095 vielpotato vielpotato

Lena was awake at 4 in the morning. She found one of the teachers and requested shopping leave, which she was begrudgingly granted. Lena grabbed her golden card, which she hasn't spent a dime of, and went to obtain herself an upgrade. She returned with modern weaponry.
wm_11548349.jpg
Come morning, as everyone else was beginning to wake. Lena had been disassembling and reassembling her new pistol in the cafeteria. Carrying her new rifle at all time would be a bit cumbersome. She ate her breakfast in silence. Once today's lessons were announced, Lena realized she had no idea who these people were. So, after placing her pistol into her holster on her hip Lena got up and stood on top of a table to call out "Katara! William! Get your butts over here, we got a job to do and I DON'T want to be last!"
Eliasdagood Eliasdagood Kloudy Kloudy

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
"Aqua! Sherri! Who are you? Where are you?!" Nia called out to her unknown partners. Yay! More new friends! Nia, as always, was ecstatic at the idea of meeting new people and making more friends.

“It is a pleasure to meet you Nicole. And there is no need to be affraid around me. This lady would kick my ass if I did anything bad.” Lucifer said, pointing towards Harmonia. “Our item is something from a loved one, which luckily for us should be a pretty easy. However, the only problem is finding something that he would be okay with parting with. After all, he does indeed keep everything from me hidden as he treasures them greatly.” Lucifer said, chuckling slightly. Lucifer, of course, was acting a little nicer than normal. However, Lucifer couldn’t be too scary around this new kid. She just had that aura of being pure. And Lucifer would hate to ruin that too much.
Dak Dak jj9095 jj9095

Harmonia woke up in Gideons arms, not wanting to sleep alone yet, she closed her eyes again not wanting to wake up when she heard Faith's nay and she stood up to see Imperious and Faith were still playing. "Did you guys even sleep?" She whispered to them and shook her head. She looked at the time realizing she woke up rather early. She looked back at Gideon and wasn't sure if she should wake up or not, so she didn't. Quietly, she got up, got dressed, and headed outside. She found herself walking to the library and she picked up a random book that caught her interest. It was a romance, of course, but it was also a dystopian novel. She walked back outside to find a big enough tree that she could climb and just hide in. When she was comfortable, she opened the book and read. I am safe here. No one can get into Godling Academy. It has never been done before in history. Not even the Norse Rebels. They can only get me outside these walls. She breathed and closed her eyes and the book... And started to cry. She hadn't cried once yet since the incident, she was never really alone. But now? Now she could...

After maybe an hour went by she felt herself coming back to reality. She wiped away her tears, and climbed down the tree. She knew there was a river nearby so she headed there first to put some water on her face. She started to clean her cheeks when she noticed a reflection in the water above her and looked up in fright. "Aaaahhh!!!"

Serenity opened her eyes and fell on the ground with a hard OOF! "Ow! What was that for!" She massaged her butt and got up. "I was just meditating. Jeez."

Harmonia looked at her and started to relax a few muscle groups at a time. "Oh, sorry... Serenity... Thank you, again, for dragging me back to-" She felt her throat closing up again and she just nodded at Serenity.

Serenity bowed to Harmonia. "It was my honor. Don't worry about it." She smiled, noticed Harmonia's aura was rather off, and decided to give her a hug. She sent some of her own positive energy to Harmonia and moved her hands around Harmonias back to heal some of the negativity out. She let go of Harmonia with a smile.

"Wow, you are an amazing hugger. Thank you." Harmonia smiled back at Serenity suddenly feeling better and felt a few pheromones go out. THAT hasn't happened in awhile... She looked at the sun's placement and looked back at Serenity. "We should get going. My dad's class should be starting soon and I haven't eaten yet. Right on cue her stomach rumbled. Harmonia put a hand on her stomach and told it to SHUSH.

Serenity giggled at Harmonia and made a gesture for Harmonia to walk with her to the cafeteria. "I saw your animal last night at the bonfire. Faith, right?"

Harmonia automatically started to beam. The two things she was most happiest about in her life was her relationship with Gideon and Faith right about now. "Yeah, Faith, isn't she a cutie? I left her with Gideon while he slept a little more. Hopefully I will Gideon before the class. I want to give him one final kiss for good luck. My dad may look handsome but he can be a hard ass. He learned from my mom." Harmonia made a face.

Serenity laughed and opened the door to the cafeteria for Harmonia. "I can imagine. Let's have a good breakfast so we can be prepared then." She started to get her regular salad and the nectar. She already had her fruits earlier this morning from the garden, where she had run into Jasmine blossoming things like crazy and going after a rather cute two-headed puppy daring to train him. She chuckled at the thought, got her food, enjoyed Harmonia's presence in silence knowing Harmonia was still feeling, well, harm. At some point a random bottle ended up in front of her, she picked it up, and made a confused face at Harmonia.

Harmonia looked at the bottle, looked at Serenity, and said two words. "Dads. Drink." She started to reminise about the nights that dad would give them a laughing potion and they would crack up for hours together. The nights where she would sneak into daddy and mommies potion drawer and get a few fun ones like extra orgasms. And she remembered the time she dared to make her own potion and it blew up in her face giving her acne for the first and only time in her life. She shivered at the thought and before she changed her mind she drank her fathers potions not thinking twice. She noticed Serenity followed suit and did the same. After a few moments she felt her senses enhance. It allowed her to be more in the moment and she stopped thinking so much about the past or the future. Instead, she threw away her food and headed to her fathers class. She waved goodbye at Serenity but knew she would see her soon enough.
Angel Evans Angel Evans

Serenity drank the potion and felt her senses enhance. She has felt like this once before when her native american teacher had give nher a psychedelic to try as a spiritual awakening test. "Huh." Before she got up she enjoyed this moment, took an extra bite of her salad, and enjoyed masticating every bite. "Mmmm..." She was in heaven. Pure bliss heaven. She noticed some students were heading out though, including Harmonia, and decided it was time to move on. She noticed every footstep, every door opening and closing, the sound of the tray hitting the metal trash can, and her even putting it down. She sighed out loud to hear it extra loud in her own ears. She was rather amused.

Serenity finally made it to Aphrodite's class where she found a huge cauldron in the middle and information on who is with who and what items they needed to get on the board. Casey. She smiled. They would make a good team. She tapped on Casey's shoulder and smiled at him. "Hey, partner." She hoped Alice wouldn't get jealous of her but she did enjoy Casey's conversations with her thus far. "Spoon from the forges. Alright. You ready?"

Harmonia walked into class still holding her book. She took a look at her surroundings and noticed the cauldron, the group names, and the items she was supposed to collect with someone named Nicole and Lucifer. She knew Lucifer. She wasn't sure who Nicole was yet? She first walked up to Lucifer. "Hey Lucifer. Seems we're partners. I also see we have to get a precious item from a loved one. You're like all in love with Sameal right? This should be rather easy." She looked around again seeing who might Nicole be. "Any ideas on who Nicole is? Haven't met her yet, interestingly enough. I am guessing a new student. I see a few faces I don't know." She noticed a girl was looking at her and from her body language SHE knew HER. She waved at her. "I think THAT'S Nicole" she mentioned to Lucifer. She waited until Nicole came up to her and spoke.
vielpotato vielpotato Dak Dak
Alaric Swift
When Alaric woke the following morning he first headed outside to find a secluded place to practice his shooting. Once he found such a place, he took off his pack and pulled his pup from the day before out. He had decided that if he was going to be keeping this pup, it would need to learn the sounds and sights of his trade. So he tethered the pup to a nearby tree and started firing. With the first shot the pup went wild, desperate to escape the loud boom of the handgun in Alaric's hand. But he took no notice and continued firing, the pup would get used to it, and Alaric still had ninety-nine rounds left to fire this morning. That had been his routine after all, one hundred rounds every morning, then back to clean his gun.

After one hundred rounds the pup seemed to have gotten used to the sound of the gun. It no longer flinched at each shot, and seemed to have gotten bored of being tethered to the tree, laying there expectantly. Alaric looked down at the pup and said only one word, "Good" before picking the pup up and returning it to his pack on his back, its head poking out of one of the top pouch. He then returned to his dorm to clean his gun. Upon returning he noticed his roommate was out and figured he had already headed to breakfast. He hadn't paid his roommate too much attention upon his return the night before, only knowing his name was Raver from the debriefing he had received on his first day.
Peckinou Peckinou (mentioned)

With his morning routine finished, Alaric headed out to breakfast, eating a quick balanced meal. As he prepared to clean his plate, he noticed a potion with the letter R on it. Looking around he noticed that many of the students had already drank the potion. Deeming it harmless, Alaric quickly downed the potion and felt as his senses were heightened. Looking around at the other students he could feel their heartbeats. That rhythmic beating, how easily it could be snuffed out. How erratic it became at the sight of another. It truly intrigued him. But there was another mission today and he was determined to accomplish it with ease like the one the day before.

After entering the classroom and finding out what the mission would be for today, Alaric remained at his desk puzzled. 'Who is this Blake and Argus, and why do I need to rely on others for this mission.' Alaric thought to himself. Having no way but to directly ask for the information, he headed up to Rae's desk and, pointing at the list of teams, ask "Who are they?"
Angel Evans Angel Evans That Lass Over There That Lass Over There St. Boethius St. Boethius
Tera had been sitting with Lena. She had been sitting directly across from her. She was still happy about what had happened the night before. She ate her food while looking at Lena. She saw the potion appear. She had drunk it, and she could sense everything. She could hear her hair growing. She could smell the flowers outside the building. It was weird yet interesting. They were going to be doing a potion class. She knew that.

After they were both done Tera had walked with Lena to the classroom. She had sat down next to Lena and listened as Aphrodite had spoken. "A scavenger hunt? This will be great. Get to hang out some more with Lena." She thought before looking at the team roster. Her face instantly slumped down. She wasn't paired with Lena. She was paired with Ivan. The last time she had any interaction with Ivan she had betrayed her team and him. He probably wasn't too fond of her.

Tera looked at the ingredient list. They all looked interesting and hard to get, but that wasn't going to stop Tera. One of them stood out the most. "A gift from a loved one." Was written on the list. "I should be moving on.... I think I know what I can contribute to this potion." She thought looking at Ivan.

Camron had been sitting alone as per his usual morning. He was still confused about a lot of stuff. The class the day prior had given him an automaton. Which he was planning on making some modifications to. But that was the thing that was confusing him. It was the fact that Farrah was actually a man. He was interested in men. He'd never been one to look for a relationship, but he was interested to see what would happen.

As the class would start, Cam would sit in his normal seat, towards the back so he could work on sketches and schematics. He looked up to see a list of names and a list of ingredients. "Scavenger hunt? Interesting." He thought before looking to see who his partner was going to be. An intrigued look came over his face as he sees that his partner was going to Klaus. He had never met this Klaus. Maybe they could talk about his situation over Farrah, and who he really was.
Angel Evans Angel Evans

Derrek was eating some fruit for breakfast with a little bit of yogurt. He loved starting his day out that way. But his day actually started at 4:30 AM. He went over to the gym for a workout. After he was done at the gym he had taken a little jog. Nothing too crazy, about a mile and a half which had brought him to a little lake. It was just about sunrise when he had made it to the lake. He stayed there for a while. He watched the sun crest over the horizon. Its warm orange glow had filled the sky, changing the color of the sky from black to a dark purple to a light purple to a light blue. The water had even mirrored the sky as it changed color until it reflected the sky. This sight was amazing to behold. Derrek, who was now sitting on a rock, watched the whole thing. He was in awe of everything.

After he was done admiring the scenery, he knew that he had to go back to get ready for that day's class. He wished he could have stayed, but knew he couldn't. He made his treck down to the dorms and got ready. He had taken a shower and got dressed. After he went to go get some breakfast.

Derrek had finished up his food and looked down to see the potion. He drank it slowly. After he was done he had gone to class. It was going to be a scavenger hunt. Even better was that his partners were going to be Elizabeth and Pen Pen. He looked at Pen Pen and gave her a wave. They were going to be partners for this scavenger hunt. He wondered what they were going to be getting for their item.
Ariel Ariel Blackrose7 Blackrose7

Nicole had taken little Hemming to her room the night before and put her down for some rest. She had spent that night playing the guitar and singing. She had passed out at a good time. When she awoke she looked to Hemming, who was still passed out. She a small smile had crept across her face. She had gotten ready for the day by taking a shower. After she got dressed. She wore the same eggshell sweater that she had worn the day before. It was a size too big, but she loved it. It was her mothers. She also wore the cross that was gifted to her from her mother as well. She had some jeans on with her comfy shoes. She had walked out of the dorms and into the cafeteria. She was hungry and wanted something to eat.

She sat down at a table and quietly ate her food. She had a book with her, which she had quietly read while she ate. She didn't notice the potion until she was finished with her food and was about to go and dump the crumbs and such. She drank the potion in small sips. It took her a minute to drink the whole thing. After she could sense everything. It was like all her senses had been multiplied. It was interesting to her.

After she was done she had cleaned her plate and walked to the class. She was there before a lot of people so she had taken a seat and continued to read her book. After more people had gotten to the classroom, Nicole had put her book down. She hadn't talked to a lot of these people. She was always making herself scarce as to not draw attention. Growing up she was always the reason they moved. She didn't want to move around again. This time she wanted to stay.

Aphrodite had talked about teamwork and getting ingredients. Was this going to be a scavenger hunt? She looked at the board to see that Harmonia was going to be one of her partners. Nicole had known that Harmonia was cheery so maybe she would be a good person to start with. She hadn't met her, but Nicole had been watching from afar as Harmonia had a lot of fun and was always smiling. Her other partner was going to be Samual. Again, she had never met Samual. She didn't know what to expect with him.

She looked at the ingredients list. There was a lot of interesting stuff on the list. The last one was very interesting. Zeus's lightning bolt. That scared her the most. They were going to try and take god's lightning bolt. He could smite them if they tried to take it. Her face showed that she was very, very scared.
jj9095 jj9095
Gideon had noticed how many times he had begun to sleep in as he rushed down the hall downing his Ambrosia as he heading to the next class. He wasn’t sure what was causing his lethargy, but he aimed to find out soon enough. However the first thing he would have to deal with was Faith. He had scooped up the unicorn in his rush and told Imperius to work on upgrading its body to be more compatible with the Sphinx he was building. Faith didn’t enjoy having her new friend leave her and was even less thrilled with being held like a football as Gideon ran. By the time Gideon made it to the classroom he had bruises from Faiths hooves and scratches from her horn all over but thankfully he could hide them fairly well. He could only hope handing faith off to Harmonia would get it to settle. “ Sorry I’m late... hope I didn’t miss much.” Gideon said as he checked the teams and drank the provided potion. The potions effects were quite something for Gideon his senses were heightened but it felt as if his mind was running a mile a minute.

Ivan wasn’t really sure how to feel about his being teamed with Tera. He just simply watched her from a safe distance for the moment, but he knew he would be forced to cooperate with her once the class started. Ivan’s worst worry was Tera betraying him once again to help Lena win the scavenger hunt. He would need to keep a close eye on here. Ivan looked over to his companion Kryo and asked, “ what do you think? Should we trust her?” Ivan asked knowing that it was much too young to fully comprehend, but he figured talking with him would be helpful. “ I think I’ll trust her, but keep watch. Forgive, but not forget.” Ivan said with a nod to Kyro

Argus was still bummed out about what happened during the trip, but taking care of his Fury, whom he named Algos, literally pain, gave him some comfort. Not to mention that his Father had heard what had happened and express delivered a weapon for Argus. A dagger that was apparently supposed to help him use his abilities in combat though how he was supposed to do that he wasn’t sure. Though he doubt he would have a use for it in this class it was always good to have. Argus fiddled with his suits collar as he looked at the teams only to awkwardly realize he had failed to meet his teammates. Well today was bound to be an interesting one.

Katara looks up from where she had been thinking about items, and grins, seeing a girl on a table shouting for her. She walks over, still holding Machus to her chest, the little Minotaur looking around at everything. “Present!” She says, waving to Lena. “Any idea who William is? I don’t really know anyone.”

She’s still trying to figure out what ingredients she has the abilities to get. Having someone with a rage aura near a few of these things would just be bad, but a lot of them she has no idea how to even get close to.

Duke of Doge Duke of Doge Kloudy Kloudy

“It is a pleasure to meet you Nicole. And there is no need to be affraid around me. This lady would kick my ass if I did anything bad.” Lucifer said, pointing towards Harmonia. “Our item is something from a loved one, which luckily for us should be a pretty easy. However, the only problem is finding something that he would be okay with parting with. After all, he does indeed keep everything from me hidden as he treasures them greatly.” Lucifer said, chuckling slightly. Lucifer, of course, was acting a little nicer than normal. However, Lucifer couldn’t be too scary around this new kid. She just had that aura of being pure. And Lucifer would hate to ruin that too much.
Dak Dak jj9095 jj9095

Harmonia watched this sweet and shy girl come up to them and couldn't help but think aaaawww and she looked at Lucifer automatically with a BE NICE face. When Lucifer introduced himself first she automatically put on her best smile and put her hand out for Nicole to shake. In the meantime, she focused on some confidence pheromones being sent ti Nicole so when they shook hands she got a little boost of love and strength. She then replied to Lucifer "Well, can we go to your dorm and start looking around?" She hesitated for a second. "Should we just ASK Sameal or is he guna kill us? He is obvs guna see the item when we shove it in the cauldron and disappears forever."

Dak Dak vielpotato vielpotato

Klaus had gotten up this morning refreshed and ready to attack the day. He brushed and styled his hair and made sure that he was presentable as future Aphrodite. I’m the corner of the room Beauty had been practicing flapping her wings and learning to fly,she had already mastered walking on the day of her hatching. Klaus got down onto the ground and smiled. “You can do ITV girl,you’re an amour!.” He cooed as the drag not managed to get a few inches off of the ground. “Atta girl” he cheered.
During breakfast Rae ate leasiruely as he’d always done. ‘Fast eaters are fast gainers’ his mother always told him. Suddenly a pink potion appeared on the tablecloth beside him labeled drink me and quickly but chugged it down instantly everything became brighter louder tastier. “Uncle Rae” he mused.
After breakfast Rae reported to class with everyone. He saw th3 cauldron and the two lists made he listened intently as Rae explained the class for the day. “Cameron huh? This’ll be interesting.” Klaus walked over to Cameron greeting him with a friendly but not too friendly very ‘Hi’ he didn’t really give Cameron the chance to process the fact that he was a boy. “So,Zeus’s Lightning bolt. Can you make a container to hold it in?” He asked completely avoiding the elephant in the room
. Dak Dak

Rae rolled his eyes as Alaric rudely asked who his teammates were. He loved Briana he really did,but she’s just really shitty at choosing successors. Rae smirked turning the charm on he grabbed Alarics’ chin adding in a little godly strength so he knew not to try anything. “I know exactly who’s you are,I married the female version. When you come to my class you lose the attitude understand?” Rae squeezed Alaric’s chin significantly harder and shook it as if he was playing with a baby and pointed his two teammates out. “They are your teammates and new friends. Now play nice” he said patronizingly as he sent the rough boy off. Rae then turned to the class and smiled. Now that you've all met each other.." he trailed off switching into his godly voice."START!" he said his voice booming through the classroom BreezeCatcher BreezeCatcher

Hikari after eating breakfast and drinking the potion walked into class happy as ever. Sure they tried to kidnap his cousin again,but now he's got anew potential girlfriend and Harmonia was saved so win/win in his book. When he arrived to class and listened to the instructions he looked over at the list of items and then his teammates. 'Jasmine' he read as an uncontrollable smile crept across his face and "Crystal?" he said a little confused he hadn't met her yet. Jasmine seemed a little off today as she approached him and then Crystal forming their team/ "Ready to go? Yes. Question is what item do we go after? The underwold lilly would be best suited for you flowergirl" he said endearingly looking into Jasmine's eyes a little longer than he should have "But the blood of the sun god would also be fairly easy to get... I think." Hikari thought as he mulled it over. Finally he turned to Crystal. "Crystal was it? Which do you think we should go after?" jj9095 jj9095 That Lass Over There That Lass Over There

Aqua had a long couple of days. His boyfriend was expelled and he'd probably never see him again and now he's got this mother snake to take care of. Aqua somberly went through his day of breakfast and class. Finally when it was time to start he was approached by one of his teammates. "Hi Nia,my name's Aqua" he said gently shaking the girls hand. Duke of Doge Duke of Doge

“Um...I don’t think the bathroom is nearby, Casey,” said Alice. As she saw Casey leaving to go find the bathroom, Alice went back to the school. ‘I can’t wait to take care of Lucky.’ thought Alice, who ended up doing that.

Next day:
Alice was sitting next to Casey in the cafeteria while she was eating her food. ‘I wonder what we will do today.’ thought Alice. While she was eating her sandwich, a potion appeared on her tray. ‘...I wouldn’t be surprised if a teacher or Hecate did this, but I will drink it anyway.’ thought Alice. Alice drinks the potion, and she wanted everybody in the cafeteria to shut up now. ‘Damn it, potion. It’s making me hear everybody.’ thought Alice.
She then looked at the potion and noticed the R on it. ‘I knew it.’ thought Alice.

Once Alice was done eating her breakfast, she went to Rae’s class.
Rae explained what they would do today, and Alice looked at the whiteboard for the ingredients and her team. ‘So my team is with Kera, and what kind of ingredient do we want to look for?’ thought Alice.
She wasn't sure what the other teams picked on the list, so she will let her partner pick it for her.
Randomfella Randomfella

Last edited:
Lucifer smirked at the shade that Harmonia was sending towards him, while thinking for the item. By the time it was brought up, Lucifer luckily finished his thought. “We should be good without requesting his presence. I do remember a gift that is worn and unusable that I gave him a few years ago. However, I’m unsure where exactly it may be. If you guys don’t mind, we could very well head over there now. Of course, just a heads up it’s quite the mess at the moment.” Lucifer said, chuckling as he put his hand behind his head in embarrassment.
Dak Dak jj9095 jj9095

Nicole let out a very soft and small smile. The scary boy had turned out to be very nice. She looked to Harmonia as the two spoke. She didn't know what to say to these two. She looked at the list one more time. "A gift from a loved one...." She thought about something for a minute. "Uh.. Excuse me..." She said in a very small, gentle voice. "It say's A gift from a loved one... I think if you get something that you gave to Samual won't work." She pulled out her necklace which had a cross on it. "Um... My mother gave me this. I think it's talking about something like that." She said softly. She then realized that she was shooting down Lucifer's idea. Her face showed her sadness and regret in saying those words. She sunk her head down again.

She tucked her cross back down into her overly large sweater and looked down at the ground. Her mind went back to when her mother gave her her cross. It was Nicole's 5 birthday. It was just Nicole, her mother, and father there. She had a smile as she opened it. She started to cry as her mother had put it on Nicole. That was a memory that she truly cherished. She snapped back to reality to look at Harmonia and Lucifer. She picked up her head, and thought for a second. "Is there something that Samual had given to you that you treasure?" She asked.
vielpotato vielpotato jj9095 jj9095

Camron looked at Klaus. He heard the question that he had asked. He scratched his chin for a second, his mind was racing with ideas on how they would contain something with tremendous power. "Hmmm. Well seeing as it's a lightning bolt, maybe I could come up with a battery. Since lightning is nothing more then raw energy a battery would most likely be able to hold the power. But it would have to be a battery with a very high charge.... Or maybe a box of some sort that is non-conductive. Maybe a porcelain inside with a rubberized outside." He said looking at Klaus's face. He could see small bits of Farrah in him. Especially the eyes. They were still soft and sweet.

"Give me an hour maybe and I can come up with something." He said standing up. He needed to go to the forge. His mind was now thinking about what to make that could hold such power.
Angel Evans Angel Evans

Tera looked at Ivan as she walked up to him. "Well now that we're working together we should choose what we're going after. I was thinking maybe going after Spring snow. But I don't understand what that means." She said as she scratched her head. "Maybe like Snow that only shows up in spring?" She pondered for a minute. "What do you think Ivan, wanna go after Spring snow, or is there something else that you think we should go after?"

@SuperiorOnion

“Um...I don’t think the bathroom is nearby, Casey,” said Alice. As she saw Casey leaving to go find the bathroom, Alice went back to the school. ‘I can’t wait to take care of Lucky.’ thought Alice, who ended up doing that.
@SuperiorOnion

eagle-bird-perch-d-illustration-48308627.jpg
Casey woke up with his bed sheets at the bottom of his bed and his arms a legs in a tangled mess. He lifted himself enough to turn from his chest to his back and looked up to the ceiling. To his left he saw Peck perched on his pedistal plucking under his wings. Casey gathered the strength to sit up and held his arm out for Peck to climb on. As Peck made his way onto Casey's arm he noticed that Argus was not in his bed. Casey looked at the time which read 6:47am. Argus must have already left the room. With Peck on his shoulder he went over to the chest in his room for some bird seed. Casey poured the correct amount into a dish next to another pedistal and set Peck down to eat.
St. Boethius St. Boethius (mentioned)

Casey got changed into his track suit and began streching for his morning jog. He began his jog from his dorm room door. The beautiful thing about joging is lack of a destination, with time to yourself to explore locations. This also helped Casey familirize himself with GA's halls and corridors. After all, this has only been his 3rd day.

After Casey got back from his run he took a shower and changed into his normal clothes. In his wardrobe he grabed his satchel and put it around his shoulder having it rest on his left hip. He picked up Peck from his perch and filled the satchel with bird seed. Casey then headed to the cafetiria for brakfast. After he went through the line picking up what looked good he looked around for somewhere to sit. He spotted Alice sitting at a table and made his way in that direction. "Good morning!" Casey sat down next to Alice and began eating.
Blackrose7 Blackrose7

Right around when he finished his meal he noticed a bottle apeared on his tray. Had that been there the whole time? He noticed that there was a lable on the glass which read 'Drink me'. Casey picked it up and pulled the cork out with a pop. He glanced around and noticed other godlings also drinking potions that looked identical to his. With a shrug he drank the pink liquid. He set the empty glass back down on his tray. He noticed that there was an 'R' on the bottle as well. What could the R mean? After a short while everything Casey focused on seemed more previlent then everything else. He could hear his heartbeat very clearly if he chose to focus on it. If he pleased he could even hear people from across the room. The mumbling from around the room gave him enough information to know where to go next.

The class room was rather large and held a giant cauldron in the center. The teacher, Aphrodite, gave his spiel and left us to find our group members to head out for the ingredient hunt. Casey looked at the group list for his name. Scanning the groups he found he was in number 12 with Serenity. He was pleased it was someone he knew, this would make it easier to talk and figure out where to go in search for their ingredient. He suddenly felt a tap on his shoulder and turned around to see Serenity with a smile on her face. "Hey Serenity!" He saw her gesture toward the ingredients and pick the one assoiciated with their group number. "Spoon from the forges, huh" Casey didn't know exactly what that meant, or where to begin. "I guess im as ready as I need to be." Casey reached into his satchel and grabed a pinch of bird seed. He reached across his chest up to Peck, who was perched on his right sholder. After Peck finished eating Casey wiped the crumbs off on his jeans and scrated the back of his head. "Where exactly can we find that?" He hoped Serenity would understand his lack of knolage when it came to this sort of stuff. After all, up untill recently he was a mortal.
jj9095 jj9095

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back