• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Godling Academy

OOC
Here
Characters
Here
Katara heads out to the bonfire excitedly, still holding her egg close, and immediately goes for the sweets, piling up a plate. Once she sits down to listen to the gods though, her mood quickly changes, and she has to fight to keep her aura contained.

So that’s why they attacked? Out of jealousy? Oh, I’ll give them something to really be angry about when I murder them one by one! They want a war? Fine. They’re going to get a war unlike they’ve ever seen!

She grits her teeth, still having a hard time controlling her rage. She holds her egg close, feeling slightly soothed by the tiny life she’s meant to protect.

Casey picked up his egg and looked around for Alice. He spoetted her across the room holding her egg. He made his way over to her as James came in and told the class that the bonfire was setup. "Oh sweet. Lets get going." He followed the class and looked around at the beautiful architecture. How long did it take to make this place? He thought to himself.
Blackrose7 Blackrose7

He looked to Alice who seemed to be very exited about her egg. After a few moments of admiring her he asked, "What do you think its going to be?", as he gestured towards her egg with his head.
They reached the bonfire and saw that Rae and Bri were their waiting for them to arive. Casey found a nice spot a comfortable distance away from the fire with a good view of the Teachers. With his legs crossed, Casey set his egg between them.
Blackrose7 Blackrose7

His attention was taken by Rea and Bri as they explained the past to them. We might have to go to war. Casey had never been a fighter. But he wasnt exactly a lover either. He would have to train his body, mind, and abilities in preperation for new rivals. He would also train his new companion with him to make it smarter and stronger.
@Open

Casey raised his hand for Rae's attention. "How long do you think we have before another attack?" He had to have a frame of time to get started on his training. The next time they attacked, he would act very differently.
Angel Evans Angel Evans

Last edited:
Alice picked up her egg and noticed that Casey was coming towards her. She just smiled at him until Zeus came in, and told them to go to the bonfire. “Alright,” said Alice. As Alice followed Casey and the rest of her class, she looked at her egg and was excited about what it would be. ‘Would it be a phoenix, a dragon, a unicorn, or some other mythical creature? I can’t wait for my first pet.’ thought Alice. Alice heard what Casey said about the egg, and she immediately said something about it. “A phoenix, a dragon, or a unicorn. Maybe something awesome.” said Alice.
They did eventually arrive at the bonfire, and she sat next to Casey. The gods explained that those were Norse rebels, and they might go to war. ‘Geez. They are jerks if they are being jealous over that.’ thought Alice. The Norse gods should be thankful that people do believe them because there is still a possibility of nobody believing in them anymore.
SuperiorOnion SuperiorOnion

Last edited:
Nia looked around at all the eggs. She rubbed her chin in thought. Which one 'called' to her? She closed her eyes and focused for a moment before a lightbulb went off. She walked over and reached out to a brown and white egg, but stopped, instead, taking the solid white one to its left. While Nia was sat around the campfire, she held her egg close. Not really listening to what everyone was saying. The girl was simply staring at the fire from where she sat on the ground, just a few feet away from the raging inferno. After a few moments, she looked up at Katara. She looked angry. Nia can fix that. "Excuse me? You seem troubled." She patted the ground next to her with a smile. "Sit. I need someone to talk to anyway." she looked back into the flames. "I'm Nia, by the way. Chosen of Eirene, goddess of Peace. Might as well get that out of the way."
Eliasdagood Eliasdagood
~~~~~~~~~
~~~~~~~~~~
Lena just picked the first one that she laid eyes on. If these are supposed to be our companions for 104 years... what's going to happen to Domino? The thought, worriedly about her horse. Lena was a bit concerned about her childhood friend and well being, and if she was really comfortable living where she is. Once at the bonfire, Lena just placed the egg into a hollowed out tree. The egg looked tough. Lena wasn't going to have a god tier beast be raised like it was fragile. This egg would toughen up or die trying. Lena looked around at people to talk to. She noticed Alice, the witch, talking to a boy she hadn't met yet about what was in the eggs. She decided to butt in. "I'm sure everyone wants a mythical beast or dragon. I'd be just fine with something I know how to ride. Like a horse. Although a Griffon would be cool. Although considering Artemis, I'm sure I'm getting some kind of forest beasty."
Blackrose7 Blackrose7 SuperiorOnion SuperiorOnion

Alice noticed that Lena joined their conversation, so she smiled at her. "True, but I would laugh if they put a normal animal inside these eggs. Like someone gets a boar or a cheetah as their companion." said Alice. She was just guessing about what would be inside their eggs, because who wouldn't want to know about their surprise gift. "But anyway, my name is Alice. I am a Tyche chosen." Alice put her hand out because she wanted Lena to shake it. 'So she is an Artemis. That would explain the bow and arrow in ctf.' thought Alice.
She was also curious about what Lena thought when she used her luck in ctf, for Alice doesn't know she has been thinking of her as a witch. '...I honestly want to know what this girl has been thinking about me, as she wasn't on my team to know about the Tyche thing.' thought Alice. Despite being curious about this, Alice tried not to show it on her face, since she didn't want to look too nosy.
Duke of Doge Duke of Doge

Alice noticed that Lena joined their conversation, so she smiled at her. "True, but I would laugh if they put a normal animal inside these eggs. Like someone gets a boar or a cheetah as their companion." said Alice. She was just guessing about what would be inside their eggs, because who wouldn't want to know about their surprise gift. "But anyway, my name is Alice. I am a Tyche chosen." Alice put her hand out because she wanted Lena to shake it. 'So she is an Artemis. That would explain the bow and arrow in ctf.' thought Alice.
She was also curious about what Lena thought when she used her luck in ctf, for Alice doesn't know she has been thinking of her as a witch. '...I honestly want to know what this girl has been thinking about me, as she wasn't on my team to know about the Tyche thing.' thought Alice. Despite being curious about this, Alice tried not to show it on her face, since she didn't want to look too nosy.
As it turns out, Alice was a Tyche chosen. Lena nodded at this information. "That explains the witchcraft trickery you pulled on me in ctf. You made me miss an arrow that should have hit. I feel cheated." Lena crossed her arms. "You can't just rob the goddess of Archery from her namesake!" Lena shifted her weight, balancing on the balls of her feet, despite her somewhat confrontational words, she wasn't ready to fight just yet.

"That was luck, not witchcraft trickery. Also, what do you expect me to do?" said Alice. "Everybody in ctf was using their powers, and I am not the exception for doing that to you." She didn't want Lena to hit her with an arrow because it would have hurt her a lot. "You would have hit me the second time because I don't have 100% luck. Meaning I robbed nothing from you," said Alice. She was honest about that, for she only has 100% luck when she becomes Tyche. "You should be glad you weren't dealing with a Nemesis too, because they would have done the same thing as me or do something far worse."
Alice imagined what Casey would do if he was in ctf, because if he was against her. They would have a luck battle against each other. On the other hand, if Casey was on her team, he would give bad luck to the Red Team. The Red Team would have a disadvantage, and the Blue Team would have won with two luck manipulators on their side. "Btw, what is your name? I told you my name, and I am pretty sure you don't want me to call you, Artemis," said Alice, who would do that.

Rae laid eyes on a student that that didn’t get to converse with often who asked a question. Rae shook his head. “Honestly,we don’t know. Apollo is currently sifting through the various futures to try and find seething but they have a spell that is distorting his premonitions.” Rae explained. “But fear not,whatever danger that may come while you are under our care will be eradicated without fail.” Rae said smiling kindly at the boy. SuperiorOnion SuperiorOnion

Marina sat quietly watching all of the other students in the cafeteria, she still found it quite weird that she was in this place. Looking back down at her plate she took the last small piece of ham and held it up to her shoulder. From under her hood and her dark chocolate brown hair, a small brown tiny nose poked out. The face of a small stoat can be seen as the creature takes the ham and hides back under her hood. Mari smiled as she quickly finished the rest of her breakfast before making her way over to classroom 204.

Marina stood in the classroom staring at the eggs on the table, all in different colors and patterns, they were all beautiful. ‘Wow..100 years..’ that comment echoed through her mind as the position picking out a creatures egg was quite strange but at the same time quite exciting. She wanted to jump up and down with excitement, though kept her energy bottled up as she watched the other students pick their eggs. Then it came to her turn, she was still excited but now also nervous about what egg would call to her. Taking a step forward she took a deep breath and walked closer to the table. As she looked at all the eggs one caught her eye, a blue ombre colored egg with a few white specks on it. She carefully picked up the egg and held it close “hello in there, little one… don't worry I'll take great care of you” she softly whispered to the egg.

Holding her egg close she made her way over to the bonfire with the rest of the class. Finding a place to sit, she placed her messenger bag to the side of her as she sat down. Placing the large egg on her lap she smiled gently caressing its side. A small squeak could be heard from under her hood. “Hey sleepy head, come and meet your soon to be little brother or sister” she softly spoke as the white and brown stoat poked his head out. The stoat stretched before nuzzling his face against Marina’s cheek, as a loving greeting. With that, the stoat skurries down Marina’s arm getting close to the egg. He sniffed the egg for a bit before climbing on top of it. He did a few circles before lying on top of the egg. “Good boy Milo” she said with a soft giggle as she petted the stoat.

"Lena." She said after Alice's request. "Well, remind me to never even try to spar or fight against either of you." she paused a second and raised her eyebrows as she added; "Like ever." She was being serious about the request. If Lena was going to spar with either of them, let alone an actual fight, she would hate to lose to an opponent just because they can warp probability to their very will. She'd want to fight an opponent she'd be even with.
Blackrose7 Blackrose7 SuperiorOnion SuperiorOnion

With the response Casey recived to his question, he calmed a little. Knowing that he had people looking out for him, for all of them, made him feel safe. Rae's smile also helps with Casey's nerves as he could see that he truly cared about everyone here.
Angel Evans Angel Evans

Casey tuned back into the conversation around him when noticed Alice was talking to someone. They seem to know eachother. Casey hadn't been paying any attention to their conversation, however he picked up on a few things involving himself. "Well if it ever comes to sparing with you, I hope we can have a fair fight." Casey nodded at the girl Alice was talking to and reached out his hand. "Im Casey, Nemesis chosen." The advice Nia had given him they day they met had certinly helped him be more social with new people. I'll have to remember to thank her the next time I get the chance.
Blackrose7 Blackrose7 Duke of Doge Duke of Doge

Elizabeth went to the bonfire once she found her egg and listen to what Zeus have to say about the Norse rebels. 'Those Norse rebels are fools to attack us since I was wearing my ring at the party.' thought Elizabeth. She knows her weapon wouldn't stick out in the public as it is always in the ring form. Also, some chosen do have weapons that can fit in their bags, so they have a big advantage with surprise attacks.
Elizabeth was sitting next to Marina and saw her petting Milo. 'Does this girl even know that her current pet will die in 100 years?' thought Elizabeth. She was just thinking about that since she doesn't know if Marina thought about the 100 years thing yet.
Elizabeth knows that Gilburt will die during the 100 years thing since he is a normal animal too. However, she still loves her pet, as he was her only friend.
Elizabeth petted Milo as well and said something about the 100 years thing. "Your stoat is so going to die during the 100 years, because of old age," said Elizabeth. "So you should spend a lot of time with him before that happens."
She knows they will be very busy when they become a god or a goddess. They also might not have time to be with their pet until they let them or they want a break.
AquaMarie AquaMarie

"I will, Lena, because me and Nemesis are very annoying against someone who would try to get perfect shots like you," said Alice. She thinks that Lena's perfect shots are just as broken as her luck power, because of Lena hitting her targets without even trying. 'Geez, Lena really likes her perfect shots. I wonder if Casey would do something about that, because even I have a chance to be hit by someone.' thought Alice.
Alice wants Lena to learn of how broken her shots are, for if she were to deal with a chosen who didn't have an offensive power. She would immediately kill them without giving them a chance.
She saw Casey joining their conversation, and Alice was trying to not hug his right arm for the third time. 'Bad me. Don't hug Casey's arm, as he is very uncomfortable with that.' thought Alice.
Duke of Doge Duke of Doge SuperiorOnion SuperiorOnion

Last edited:
Marina was in her own world not really really paying attention to the others around her. She smiled gently scratching her pet Milo under his chin “Huh?...” she stopped turning over to the voice. Turning to her right she came to face with Elizabeth, her head tilting to the side as she looked at the girl. Of course, she knew Milo wouldn't live that long at the very most he would live to be about 14. Though she could not lie, she had hope with her being chosen that her pet would get a special lifespan. “ I know he won't live as long as 100...but that's alright..” she softly replied before looking down at Milo and gently smiled at him before turning back to Elizabeth “and no worries there, I don't plan in ignoring him…” she replied as the stoat nuzzled his face into her hand.

Blackrose7 Blackrose7

James had smiled as he left the children with Erebus and Rae. He slowly backed out. He had made his way to Brianna's office. He slowly walked in and sat down in one of the chairs. "Brianna...." He said calmly and softly. He had also called her by her real first name. If it was something serious he would call her by that name. "I think we need to talk about everything that had happened..." He said clearing his throat.

"First, about the attack that the Norse had launched..." He was no longer in his Armor. It had disappeared when he was around the children. James was far much older than any of the students and considered them his children as most of Zeus's did. "In the past, I had always come to you giving you everything and anything you would need to hold them back. I wish to remind you that I still keep that promise. Tell me and it shall be yours." He said keeping his composure.

"Second, The protection of the children that shall be taking over. When this academy was started and the first Zeus took over as headmaster. They had made a promise to protect every child that walk's these halls."His voice was strong but not demanding when he spoke. "I may not be in charge, as I can tell the first Zeus wish... But I keep his promise alive today. With my dying breath, I shall keep those kids alive." He said standing up.

He walked over to the window and looked out. He didn't looked at Brianna. "This last one is more important to me.... I may the worst father ever... But I think of every one of those students like my children.... I may have done a lot of harm to them..." He grabbed his chest. "But when I saw her laying there..." He referred to when Harmonia was laying down on the ground. "I felt a great pain in my chest. I wanted them all dead with my own hand...."He kept facing out the window. "I may be the worst when it comes to being a god.... Which is why this next question I am not asking as Zeus..... I'm asking as a grandfather." He turned around to look at Brianna. "Please.... Let me see her... She is your daughter... But she is also my granddaughter. You and Rae can be there to oversee the visit if you would like. If I tried anything, break it up quickly. But please... Allow me to see her, if only for this one time?"
jj9095 jj9095

Erebus was silent as ever as the other gods explained the situation they were in. Surprisingly, some of them took it quite calmly, which wasn't he didn't expect. Things soon went quiet and the dark god cleared his throat. He stood up from his seat and moved to the fire. Regarding them all with a quick gaze, he began to speak. "As you know, you all have an egg. It is now time to hatch that egg." he said and motioned towards the fire. "You will place your egg in the fire and your companion will spring forth." he said. "One at a time, come forth and greet your new being." he smiled.

Cyon was the first one to come forward. He placed his egg in the fire, surprisingly the fire did not burn him. He backed away and the flames shot up. A small crackling sound could be heard and a beast sprang forward. It was a lion, however, the lion was a bit different. It looked like it was made of flowers, like a dandlion. He held it in his arms and smiled. It licked his face and he laughed. He moved over to sit down with his new best friend.

Katara is the next gosling to step forward, feeling her egg grow hot in response. She sets it in the fire, and waits. The egg shatters outward, a small, calf headed child shaking off shell bits. She smiles, and picks up the Minotaur, holding him to her chest, and goes back to her seat.

Klaus was the next to hatch his egg. He placed the heart shaped egg into the fire and what sprung forth completely shocked him. It was a golden dragon with rainbow scales. “Wow,he’s gorgeous.” Klaus said in awe admiring his new partner. Gently picking him up and holding him close to his chest,he sat back down and looked at his partner again keeping him close. “I love you so much,we’re going to run things pretty soon you and Ai” Klaus said smugly his new best friend roared (squealed) in agreement

Harmonia's parents told her to come to the bonfire to clear her head and honestly she has been looking forward to getting her own pet, just like her parents, for a long time. They knew how important today was. She went to go sit next to Gideon but her parents sat on both side of her and wouldn't let her go. She sunk a little and smirked at Gideon weakly. Then, Briana was waved over by Zeus and Harmonia took the opportunity to get up and sit next to Gideon. She hugged him from the side still shaking a little. She didn't say anything besides "Thank you." When he passed her egg to her. Harmonia put the huge egg on her lap and stared at it with awe. She really, truly, did her best to not think about the Norse Rebels but she just had this sinking feeling. If they TOUCH you, they will never see the end of it. She rubbed her egg feeling love and radiation coming from the egg already. She looked at the fire, got up, held her egg very carefully, and put it within the fire. She watched it and put her hand out to Gideon hoping he would hold it. She felt like she really needed the support right about now.

Then, she watched as her beautiful golden shiny egg hatched. Her mouth must have been gaping open when a baby horse with the cutest tiniest little wings came out. "OH. MY. ZEUS." She moved to go pick up her baby but had a feeling she was supposed to wait until her new baby got the strength to walk towards her. She held on to Gideons hand with great strength and clenched her teeth as she noticed her wittle horse had a small horn in the middle of its forehead. Aaaaawww I have a winged unicorn! She "eeeaakk!" out loud full of excitement. "I think this was every little girls DREAM and I ACTUALLY. GET. TO. HAVE ONE!" She looked at Gideon and then her parents with pure joy, then, she remembered about last night and sat her pretty little butt down but kept starting at her new best friend. She breathed out dramatically and cooed it to get closer.... "come on... You've got this..." It took one step... and then another... It fell over bu it picked itself up like a champ.

"That's my girl!" Harmonia started to get into it again and realized how this unicorn was already changing her perspective, giving her faith in the world and reminding her that if she falls down she just has to get back up. "Come on Faith! Come to Mama!" Faith sneezed and worked harder than before to finally touch Harmonia's leg. Finally, Harmonia picked up her Winged Unicorn. "You liked Faith huh? Faith it is!" She kissed Faith on the nose and smiled at Gideon.
St. Boethius St. Boethius Angel Evans Angel Evans

Last edited:
Jasmine sat herself next to Crystal with her big bulky egg. She was having trouble carrying it but it seemed Crystal was having EXTRA trouble. "I have a feeling I know what's in your egg but what could POSSIBLY be in my egg? A fricking plant?" She listened to Erebus and Rae and put her egg in the middle of the fire and watched the fires go all around it. She noticed other peoples eggs hatching, saw Harmonia freaking out with her winged unicorn and smiled for her, and then just kept waiting for SOMETHING to happen to her egg... Anything... I SWEAR if it's an eggplant... She looked at Crystal and her egg and made a whiney face "Mine's not hatching." She looked around to see Hikari and waved at him from the otherside of the circle and screamed. "Anything?" As in, any idea what yours is yet?
That Lass Over There That Lass Over There Angel Evans Angel Evans

Gideon smiled as Harmonia’s face lit up with happiness. Even though she still seemed somber having a pet, not to mention a freaking unicorn, would no doubt do wonders for her. Gideon had been holding his egg over the flame while the unicorn took its first steps. He could hear the metal egg begin to creak and crack so he put it on the ground. Much to his surprise the egg didn’t really break apart as it sort of... implode into what he assumed was his new companion. A toddler sized automation. That looked like a more metallic copy of him. It didn’t move so much as it stared as him waiting for instruction. Gideon knelt down and waved for it to come over. “ Come on over.... Imperius. Let’s run a diagnostic.” Imperius looked confused for a moment and looked to the unicorn for reference. Imperius began to bend down on all fours but realized that wasn’t how it’s limbs were designed. Getting back up it took a few steps gingerly as if figuring out its limbs, managed to almost fall during the process, but by the time Imperius walked over to Gideon it was walking like a pro, but the walking wasn’t that natural looking.
jj9095 jj9095

Casey looked to the egg he was holding. He could have sworn he felt it move. It seemed like it was pulling im toward the fire as if whatever was inside was eager to meet him. Casey could feel the blazing heat from the fire on his face as he approached. As Casey set the egg down the crakling of the fire grew in volume. Withing the sounds of the fire there was a distinct crack as the egg split at the top. After the initial crack nothing else happened. A very dark, almost liquid, smoke began to seap from the top of the egg. As the smoke rose it was easy to tell it apart from the smoke of the fire. It seemed more solid, or more shadow like than the smoke around it. Casey looked into the shadowy figure for a moment. It seemed to be staring right back at him. Then suddenly the smoke darted right for him. Casey's heart beat quickened as the shadow spiraled around his body at an alarming pace, untill it stopped and hovered next to his right sholder at head level. Casey raised his arm from his side and the shadow took the figure of a crow perched on his forearm. Casey looked into the creatures cold, lifeless eyes and sensed a respect that the bird has for him. "Nice to meet you at last." Casey said to the beast. With the intense gaze that Casey had laid on the bird, the beak is what stuck out to him the most. It had a curviture to it that seemed to be deadly if it were to peck someone the wrong way. Hmm, Peck. I like it. "I shall call you Peck." Casey nodded for he thought the name was quite fitting. He took Peck back over to his spot and sat down, placing the bird on his shoulder. He looked around and was amazed at all of the creatures that people seemed to have chosen. Although he couldn't be happier with his choice in the slightest.
@open

Last edited:
Ivan had more than a few reservations about putting an egg made of ice into the fire, but at seeing what happened with Gideon’s Metal one what the heck. If didn’t take long at all for the icy shell the burst open at the heat and for Ivan to be knocked on his ass by.. wind? Ivan looked at his chest a little almost fluffy looking cloud. Only it wasn’t white but was a dark storm cloud. It seemed to be clinging to Ivan for his cold temperature so he just sorta stayed there for a moment trying to think of a name.

Argus had been holding his egg over the flame for a little bit and still nothing. An idea occurred to Argus and he dropped the egg into the fire and knelt down to watch it. Argus‘ guess was right and after a few moments of the intense heat the egg cracked open and out flew a strange winged creature it landed on his shoulder and nestled there. It looked almost like a harpy, but there were a few key differences that according to the book made it a Fury. “ I think I’ll call you Strife.”

Serenity sat next to Katara around the bonfire. The girl that had helped her with Harmonia. She saw how Katara's egg hatched with a little Minotaur coming out of it. So THATS how they look as babies. Interesting. She was tempted to touch it but didn't want to be rude. "Awesome. A Minotaur." She smiled at Katara and jumped up next to put her egg in the fire. She watched as one huge slash was used to crack the egg open and out meowed a tiny bobcat. Serenity picked up the cat and looked to see little spots on its golden brown back and her eyes were closed shut. They probably would be closed shut for a while. Looking at her bobcat she felt a sense of peace flood through her. Serenity closed her own eyes and walked back to her spot without a hickup. She felt even MORE connected to the world and to this bobcat then she had felt in years. No amount of meditation can do this, only love. Love, the strongest emotion of them all. Serenity looked at her bobcat some more... "Pez, that's your name?" Pez meowed at her. "Isn't that latin for peace?" She chuckled at her Bobcat. "You are one very creative kitty." She sarcastically told Pez.

Next, was Casey. She watched him put the egg in the fire and out popped a crow. She watched in awe as it got on his forearm like nothing. "Smart animal. Peck, huh? Peck and Pez. Pez, don't attack Peck." She smirked at Casey.

Eliasdagood Eliasdagood SuperiorOnion SuperiorOnion

Zoey was next after Gideon and looked in awe and kind of jealousy. "Lucky." She said loud enough for him to hear. She smiled at him and stuck out her tongue. "Imperius would get along great with C4P1." Then, she breathed in and put her egg in the fire as well. She took a glance at Sherri but focused on her egg with all her might. Come on... Come on... She watched as a slash showed up on her egg, not a crack, a SLASH. Then, out popped a Nemean Lion ready for war. It calculated each person around him with precision and Zoey was IMPRESSED. It looked at her with laser focus and practically told her what it wished to be called. "Hunt, got it. Hi Hunt." Hunt came up to her and still making sure no one else came up to them he purred and rubbed on her leg. Zoey couldn't help herself and laughed out loud. She walked back to Sherri with Hunt following every step of the way as her protection. "Sherri, I have a NEMEAN LION!" She picked up Hunt and touched its sides. "His fur is impenetrable and he's supposed to get as big as an elephant." Her eyes were wide. "Hunt, you're guna be a BIG boy!" Hunt licked her nose and it felt like her nose gone kinda paralyzed. She wiggled her nose to wake it up. "Your tongue can paralyze things? Ooooooohhhh. You are one useful little buddy." She hugged Hunt. "Be good to your second mama, Sherri, okay? You protect her like you protect me. She is my other world." Hunt dared to Roar but a little Squeak came out. You can tell Hunt was not having it and kept trying to roar over and over again. He was getting better but Zoey put him down in between her indian styled legs as little cages for him for now.

"Let's see what you got Sherri." She smiled at Sherri and gave her a little nudge to go up next.

That Lass Over There That Lass Over There St. Boethius St. Boethius

There were so many beautiful creatures all around Casey. He felt so proud to be a part of this amazing group of people. For the first time in a long time Casey felt included in something. He began to wonder how these cretures would get along with one another. With so many different personalities there was bound to be a few that would butt heads. Casey examined the other creatures in atempts to pick out those he thought could be problems for Peck. He noticed, has he looked around, that Serenity was looking in his direction. Her egg held a bobcat within. The look Serenitiy was giving him seemed playful in the sense that the animals could have problems. But there was nothing that the two couldn't overcome. "As long as your cat doesn't hurt Peck, we should have no problems." Casey couldn't help but send a grin Serenity's way.
jj9095 jj9095

Users who are viewing this thread

Back