• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Godling Academy

OOC
Here
Characters
Here
Alice looked away from Lena when she didn’t respond to her and Casey, because she wanted to see what the other chosen’s companion are. ‘So I was right about the normal animals being in those eggs.’ thought Alice. She wasn’t expecting that the normal animal part to be right since it was only a guess. Alice saw Casey hatching his egg and saw that his companion was a crow. “Nice crow, Casey,” said Alice. Even though she wanted to pet Peck’s head, it probably wouldn’t like her and try to peck her. ‘It’s probably my turn to find out what is in my egg.’ thought Alice.
As she picks up her egg and walked towards the fire. Alice put the egg in it so it would hatch. The creature in the egg pecked its way out and flew straight up once it did. It then flies towards Alice while making it interesting sound, for it was trying to greet it’s owner by doing that. “Oh my. What an interesting mourning dove you are. I will call you Lucky.” said Alice, as she pets her sweet dove’s head. Lucky was still doing it's sounds since it was happy.
SuperiorOnion SuperiorOnion

Katara looks over at Nia as she sits back down, suddenly realizing that the girl had been speaking to her, the words taking a while to register. “Oh, I’m sorry.” She says softly, sitting next to her, still holding the baby Minotaur to her chest. “Ah, I’m Katara, chosen of Enyo… goddess of bloodthirst and war horror. Might as well get that out of the way too…” she sighs. She hopes Nia won’t hate her for that. Katara has enough issues knowing how terrible her sphere of influence can be.

She smiles at Serenity, feeling the little creature press his head into her chest. “Oh, you are just adorable. I hope you don’t keep doing that when you have horns, little man.” She jokes, rubbing his fur gently. “Oh gods, you’re so soft!”
jj9095 jj9095 Duke of Doge Duke of Doge

Harmonia watched as Gideon
Gideon smiled as Harmonia’s face lit up with happiness. Even though she still seemed somber having a pet, not to mention a freaking unicorn, would no doubt do wonders for her. Gideon had been holding his egg over the flame while the unicorn took its first steps. He could hear the metal egg begin to creak and crack so he put it on the ground. Much to his surprise the egg didn’t really break apart as it sort of... implode into what he assumed was his new companion. A toddler sized automation. That looked like a more metallic copy of him. It didn’t move so much as it stared as him waiting for instruction. Gideon knelt down and waved for it to come over. “ Come on over.... Imperius. Let’s run a diagnostic.” Imperius looked confused for a moment and looked to the unicorn for reference. Imperius began to bend down on all fours but realized that wasn’t how it’s limbs were designed. Getting back up it took a few steps gingerly as if figuring out its limbs, managed to almost fall during the process, but by the time Imperius walked over to Gideon it was walking like a pro, but the walking wasn’t that natural looking.
jj9095 jj9095

Harmonia watched as Gideon came back with what looked like a robotic creature that popped out of the egg. She held Faith and opened her mouth and then closed it. Is that even... a pet? I dont want to be rude but... I don't remember that being Hephaestus's beast. Its a ROBOT. She looked over at Zoey that looked rather jealous and laughed out loud. She shook her head and smiled at Gideon. "So, what are you calling your... um..." robot? beast? pet? "Pet?"

Faith was fighting with Harmonia to let her go so Harmonia opened her eyes and watched as Faith walked up to Gideon's companion carefully and then licked it's face. Harmonia laughed. "Well, I'm glad Faith likes your pet."

St. Boethius St. Boethius

There were so many beautiful creatures all around Casey. He felt so proud to be a part of this amazing group of people. For the first time in a long time Casey felt included in something. He began to wonder how these cretures would get along with one another. With so many different personalities there was bound to be a few that would butt heads. Casey examined the other creatures in atempts to pick out those he thought could be problems for Peck. He noticed, has he looked around, that Serenity was looking in his direction. Her egg held a bobcat within. The look Serenitiy was giving him seemed playful in the sense that the animals could have problems. But there was nothing that the two couldn't overcome. "As long as your cat doesn't hurt Peck, we should have no problems." Casey couldn't help but send a grin Serenity's way.
jj9095 jj9095

Serenity looked at Pez and back at Peck. Pez was blinded for now but she was a CAT. "It is best in the beginning of a cat's life that you train them by surrounding them with different types of animals so she can get used to dogs, BIRDS, and so on. Can we have a pet day? Where they can hang out and they can learn to be good together?" She also looked at Katara and her Minotaur thinking that Minotaur needs to get around other pets ASAP too. They are known for their anger.

SuperiorOnion SuperiorOnion Eliasdagood Eliasdagood

Harmonia watched as Gideon

Harmonia watched as Gideon came back with what looked like a robotic creature that popped out of the egg. She held Faith and opened her mouth and then closed it. Is that even... a pet? I dont want to be rude but... I don't remember that being Hephaestus's beast. Its a ROBOT. She looked over at Zoey that looked rather jealous and laughed out loud. She shook her head and smiled at Gideon. "So, what are you calling your... um..." robot? beast? pet? "Pet?"

Faith was fighting with Harmonia to let her go so Harmonia opened her eyes and watched as Faith walked up to Gideon's companion carefully and then licked it's face. Harmonia laughed. "Well, I'm glad Faith likes your pet."
St. Boethius St. Boethius
Gideon chuckled as he watched the two pets interact. He couldn’t help but notice Harmonia’s confusion regarding Imperius, but to be perfectly honest he wasn’t sure what to think about it either. Other than the fact that he knew he was going to add Imperius to the Sphinx he was building Gideon wasn’t sure what he planned to do with his new friend. “ I’m calling him Imperius. I think he’s going to help me with my side project. “ Gideon said as he watched Faith lick Imperius.

Imperius seemed confused by Faiths actions but reached out to Faith only to have Gideon warn it in a stern tone to be careful. So Imperius was extra careful as it pet Faith

"A pet day sounds like a wonderful idea." Casey was interested in seeing how the animals would interact with one another. If they are trained right perhaps one day our companions would be able to work together and become a great asset to us. "Now just where would we hold such a get together?" Casey was sill very unfamiliar with the layout of the school. He assumed there would be some sort of feild they could take advantage of. "And when."
jj9095 jj9095

The whole room was filled with different noises. The talking of the other chosens mixed with the sounds of newborn creatures. There would be no other experience like this in a lifetime. It was refreshing for Casey to experience the start of a life. He knew it was up to him to take care of his companion, and he was ready for it. Casey heard Alice give peck a compliment and felt a smile wipe across his face. As he laid eyes on Alice's companion he was struck with awe. "Your bird is so beautiful." The delicate brown color of its feathers looked so soft. Casey looked back down to Alice. This bird fits her well. Casey gestured with his head towards her companion. "What did you name it?" He took a moment to look back at Peck who was still on his sholder making himself at home.
Blackrose7 Blackrose7

This color represents thought.

This color represents speech.

Katara glances up at Serenity, still running her fingers through her baby Minotaur’s fur gently. “Yeah… I feel like this is the point where I should be getting Machus familiar with everyone.” She says, chuckling as deep brown eyes look up into hers. “Yeah, that’s you, little man. You like that name?” He presses his head into her again, and she laughs softly, holding him close. “I’ll take that as a yes.” She murmurs, kissing the top of his head.

She looks back up at the two godlings she was speaking to. “I’m pretty sure the teachers will have some suggestions for it, we might want them there as well.” She suggests.

jj9095 jj9095 SuperiorOnion SuperiorOnion

Last edited:
"Good, and I would have liked it if my pet peacock: Gilburt can live for a 100 years," said Elizabeth. "Also your stoat is too cute to be ignored by your soon to be companion." Elizabeth knows taking care of two pets is hard, and it will be harder with a mythical pet, for who knows what they would end up doing.
She noticed that everybody was putting their eggs in the fire, so she picked up her egg and went there. 'It is time to find out what kind of companion I will take care of here.' thought Elizabeth.
Elizabeth put her egg in the fire once she was there, and a bunch of heads broke the egg open. "Oh my gosh," said Elizabeth, who wasn't expecting that. The creature managed to get out after using its heads to break out of the egg, and it looked at Elizabeth with an unimpressed look. "...I am so naming you, Goldie for that look you are doing," said Elizabeth. She honestly thought it would excite her companion to meet her, but that turned out to be wrong.
Goldie just walked away from Elizabeth because it was a prideful little Ladon. It was also hungry and wanted to eat the other companions. "Hey. Come back here, Goldie!" said Elizabeth. She didn't want Goldie to eat the other companions, for the other chosens just got them, and they would be angry at Goldie for doing that.
AquaMarie AquaMarie @Any
( Sorry about the no post for Elizabeth, Aqua. )

Last edited:
When Lena first heard "put your eggs in the fire." She thought they were going to have an omelet. Then, the thought that this was a Kingsman initiation thing, where you bond with an animal and they are told to kill it as a final test. This obviously wasn't the case.... yet. It might still happen. Lena made sure to treat her animal rather distantly and avoid genuine connection. She had Domino for that. When it was her turn to put the egg in the fire, she did so without much hesitation, seeing that this is how they were hatched. Lena watched as it shook a bit in the flames. Then a piglet with brown fur and black spots came bursting out of the shell, ran about a foot, squealing as it did, before collapsing. One day it'd be able to run more than a foot... That day is not today. Lena looked down at the small piglet that lay next to her boot and,
images
"well.... at least it's a Hog and not a domesticated pig." she said sounding a tad distraught before picking up the pig and placed it into her shirt, where its small pig head, snout, and two hooves poked out above her breasts. She looked around at the people who would no doubt be looking at her weird for putting a newborn pig in between her boobs and shrugged. "What? I don't want to carry it around."
(Open to anyone!)
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
"OOH! My turn!"
Nia said excitedly about what she would get. She placed her egg into the fire and a small infant bird stumbled out of the egg after a few seconds of breaking the shell. Nia gasped and immediately scooped up the defenseless bird. "Come here little one! Mama's got you." she looked at the small life she now held in her hands with astonishment. "Wow. I have no idea what kind of bird this is! I will wuv yew weguardwess. Yes I will yes I will." The redhead began to speak in the usual "baby talk" voice to her new companion.
(Open to anyone!)

Tera had set her egg within the fire. She watched as the fire caressed it and took it as it's own. She watched as the egg began to slowly crack and break. Tera had actually felt a small bit of pride when it started to wiggle. Whatever it was she felt like she would love it no matter what. Ugly or cute. Strong or weak it didn't matter. She would have it by her side. She looked to Lena as she held the pig. She let out a small chuckle and flashed Lena a smile and a wave as she watched her egg.

Then it happened. Tera's egg had cracked open. It was a half man half bull. Standing in front of Tera was a minotaur. It looked up at Tera. Its black horns were interesting to see. They were just nubs that were poking out of its skull. Its eyes were black as it's horns and its skin was brown. It had fur that covered from its waist down. Tera picked it up and carried it over to Lena. "Look at my little monster.... I don't know what to name him.... I was thinking Jeff." She said jokingly. "Who's this little guy?"She asked pointing to the piglet in Lena's shirt.
Duke of Doge Duke of Doge

Derrek had done what he was told. Put his egg into the fire. He watched as it burst open to reveal a hippogriff. Its wings beat as it flew over to Derrek's shoulder. It was magnificent. Its wings were dark brown that leads into white on its head. Its hindquarters were a matching brown to the wings. Derrek was in awe of his new companion. He walked over to Pen Pen. "Pen Pen check out Marky Mark! Isn't he killer!" He said as he held Marky Mark, his hippogriff, in his arms. "So what kind of companion do you think you got?" He asked
Ariel Ariel

Camron watched as the fire crackled around his egg. He wondered what companion he would get. Was going to be something big and fearsome? was it going to be small but powerful? His mind went on for a few minutes, thinking about what was going to come out of the egg. He was surprised to see metal when it had cracked open. it was an automaton. Cam looked at it. He could do a lot of interesting things with that beast. He could craft if to have a hammer. He could try and program it to where it could help him in the forge or even do his school work so he could be in the forge.
(OPEN)

Last edited:
(( BlackRose BlackRose It's alright no worries at all^-^))

Marina nodded “I do hope they like each other...or at least tolerate each other…” she said looking down at her page egg and gently rubbed its side. She hoped Milo would not get jealous or that her new companion found Milo delicious.
Looking back up she watched as Elizabeth made her way over to the fire. She wondered what the girl would get, it was already pretty strange watching all the different creatures emerge from the eggs. It was just all so strange watching the creature right in front of her that she only thought to exist in books or in one's imagination.
“wow…” she watched a bunch of little heads pop out of the egg. That made her loom back down at her egg “I wonder if you have more than one head..” She whispered down to the egg. Marina as the creature ran off and Elizabeth ran after it, at the same time she made sure Milo was hidden under her hood so the creature would not try and eat her friend.
“alright guess we should go next...what do you say little guy ready to come out?” she asked the egg before standing up. She became a bit nervous as she made her way over to the fire. She figured she would end up with some type of sea creature, so she had some hesitation of placing the egg on the fire. Marina gave the eggs a big hug before gently placing it on the fire “okay little guy you got this…” she softly said to the egg before taking a few steps back. The brunette carefully watched the egg, which nothing happened at first. Unsure as to why nothing was happening she looked around at the other which most were occupied with their companions. As she looked around the sound of dealing could be heard, causing the girl to turn around. Small cracks started to form around the top or the egg, which Marinas eyes widen with excitement. The small end of a nose poked out of the cracked shell. ‘a snake?’ Marina thought before a small lizard like head poked out and looked up at her with big blue eyes. “why hello there..” She said with a smile as she kneeled down by the fire. With that the small creature let out a squeaked roar before breaking out of its shell. “such a vicious creature” she said with a chuckle as she watched it waddle its way out of the fire, before falling over. She smiled picking it up, noticing that it's skin felt like a mixture of a manta rays and baby snark in some places. “you sure are interesting...i'm not fully sure what you are really...but I do have a few guesses…” she talked to the sea creature as she got a better look at him, making her way away from the fire.

(Open)
fe738b8138a10f7e83ee80c149c24de2.jpg (this is her creature...just imagine a baby version ^u^))

Last edited:
"Thank you, Casey." said Alice. Lucky tried her best to get on Casey's head, even though she kept falling on her face. Eventually, she made it, and Lucky was looking at Peck with a curious look. "Their name is Lucky, and she seems to be curious about Peck." Alice walked towards Casey, and was petting Lucky's head. "Do you want to pet Lucky, Casey? She is on your head, and she would love it," said Alice.
It took Alice a moment to notice that Elizabeth's Ladon: Goldie was looking for something to eat, so she took Lucky off Casey's head to hide her from them. 'Holy shit. Someone got a dragon with a bunch of heads as their companion? I am not letting that get near Lucky then.' thought Alice. She didn't want to lose her first pet from a hungry dragon, because Alice really wanted to take care of them.

Lena smiled as Tera approached. She looked down to the piglet as Tera brought him up. "I'm thinking of naming him, Cinnamon." She told her as Lena's eyes landed on Tera's creature. "A minotaur is too deadly to be called something as bland as 'Jeff.' Name him, 'Jeff the destroyer' or 'Jeff the conquerer.' something really intimidating." she said with a light giggle at the ideas she put forward. After a few seconds, Lena's face gained a look of confusion. "I know some of us got pigs or birds. Those aren't hard to take care of... but what the heck do you feed a Minotaur or multi-headed dragon?" she pondered, rubbing her chin in thought.
Dak Dak
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
"awww whaaaat! Yours can fly already?!"
Nia exclaimed after watching a boy's hippogriff flew straight towards its owner. Nia ran up to the boy, who was trying to talk to a goat girl. Ooh, that girls cute! Nia held up her Dove in her hands which were cupped together. "I mean, look at my wittle dove. She can't even see!" The animal in question stumbled about a bit in her hands, she didn't even have feathers yet. Nia let out a whine and held the avian creature close to her chest with a 'hmpf' as she did so.

About 10 seconds passed.

"oop! Sorry! My name's Nia. It's very nice to meet both of you!" She smiled wide and extended her hand to shake theirs.
Ariel Ariel Dak Dak

le Tera looked at Lena and let out a small chuckle. She looked down at the minotaur. "I mean it could also just be Jeff the asshole.... Hmmm, I think I like Jeff the conquerer." She said rubbing the top of its head. Jeff didn't like it and tried to bite Tera. "Jeff no." She said as she flicked the back of its head. It let out a small noise. It looked at Tera with huge puppy dog eyes. Tera instantly hugged Jeff. "Sorry, buddy. No biting and I won't do that." She said pulling back from the hug. She looked to Lena. "It looks like cinnamon looks comfy." She said chuckling at the Piglet that was in Lena's shirt. "I wouldn't mind trading places with you cinnamon." Tera thought.

"So what do you think we're doing for the rest of the day? Like is this it, hatch these guys then go on with the day, or do we have another class?" She asked. If they had some time to themselves then Tera would make sure Jeff is happy then maybe go to the gym. Or maybe chill in her room with Nika. "Where is that girl by the way, I haven't seen her in a while?" She thought
Duke of Doge Duke of Doge That Lass Over There That Lass Over There

Derrek heard someone talk but couldn't see them. He looked down to see a little girl talking to him. She said her name was "Nia". Derrek wanted to go "Awe" but didn't. He shook her hand. "What's up my Bodacious little friend!" He exclaimed. "I'm Derrek and this is my killer friend Shaka. She doesn't look it now, but she will be an excellent friend for your little dove." He looked to Pen Pen. "She is, but she's also a great friend." He looked back to Nia. "So who's like your like godly person? Mine's Iris!"
Duke of Doge Duke of Doge Ariel Ariel

"Ha. yes I suppose it would be comfy. I just hope he doesn't bite me." She said with a worried look on her face. "I believe we should be getting some free time. Considering we just got attacked." Lena turned on a heal and started to walk away from the bonfire. "Where we going Tera? Anywhere is better than here. I hate crowds. Makes me feel off."
Dak Dak

Tera smiled as Lena said where were "They" going. Tera had a couple ideas where they could go, but the things they would do would probably not be the best for Lena, seeing as Lena wanted to be friends for now."Well I was gonna set Jeff here up for a bit. Get him to sleep then probably go to the gym for a bit..." She poked at her biceps."I can already feel them starting to get weak." She said poking fun at herself. "After that I really had nothing planned. Probably just head back shower, get some food and relax for the night... Nika had shown me a series that looked interesting before we were pulled for Capture the flag. if you want you can join me in watching that." She said.

Lena nods with a small smile. "That sounds lovely. I just want to put Cinnamon up beforehand. Then I guess we can go to the gym. I'm down to do everything you just listed really. I've been meaning to do most of those things anyway, the fact that I'll have you there just makes that better." She told Tera as she began walking towards the dormitories.
Lena split off from Tera for only a few seconds as she entered her room, placed Cinnamon into a cardboard box she filled with a few towels and left her room; carrying her gym wear under her arm as she rejoined Tera. "ready?" she asked, feeling a bit excited about the planned events.
Dak Dak

Tera had walked with Lena to the dormitories. She walked to her room with Jeff in hand. She set him down on her bed. The little monster was already asleep. She took one of her pillows and put it on her desk. She laid Jeff down and let him sleep. She quietly grabbed her gym bag, which was already set and ready to go. She grabbed it and walked out to see Lena standing there. "Yeah, I packed my bag this morning so I was ready to go... I just had to put Jeff down for a nap." She said leading Lena out of the dorms.

The gym wasn't actually too far from the dorms. "So, about that party. Uh... I hope I wasn't too drunk. I can remember a couple things... I hope I didn't say anything to unsavory." She said opening the door for Lena.

"Nope. You were actually kinda cute. You got all happy and stuff. It was nice." She entered the gym area and looked around. "A bit smaller than I thought it would be. Oh well." She turned to face Tera, pointing her index finger down to the ground with her hand extended and rotated her finger in a circle. "I gotta get dressed properly. So turn around for a sec." she turned around herself and started to get dressed in her exercise wear. "Or don't... it's up to you," she said with a smirk on her lips. Once fully dressed she approached her partner "so what's first on the list?"
Dak Dak

Tera was interested in the fact that Lena was going to change and was very happy that they were in the locker room for that. She had decided to step out and give Lena space to change in peace. Tera knew that Lena had gotten weird when it came to being naked around Tera. She waited for Lena outside the locker room. Stretching while waiting. When Lena walked up to Tera and asked what they were going to do, Tera's ears perked up."Well today is normally leg day. I don't wanna kill you so we will go light today... Now it's a good idea to stretch your legs out. I normally spend a couple of minutes doing static stretches to loosen up before going into a light jog of maybe a quarter mile." She said walking over to the treadmills."I hate running on treadmills, but they have no tracks...." She said stepping up onto the treadmill.

Penelope had froze in place when she felt the egg wiggle behind her in her makeshift carrier. She quickly pulled it off her bag and sat on the ground, holding the egg in her arms, cradling it as shells crumbled around it. Finally, when a big enough hole appeared, Penelope peeked inside the dark egg... and almost got her face bit off. She backed away just in time as a monstrous creature erupted from the shell, knocking her on her back. It landed on her chest, for a moment finding comfort on the squishy orbs, before turning its maned head toward her. She smiled at it, tried for a smile and was pleased when it licked her face.

Unfortunately, the second time it opened its mouth a column of fire shot from its lips inches above Penelope's face. She cried out and the creature seemed amused by her reaction. It flew about, breathing fire here and there, setting things aflame as Penelope chased after it. When she finally got ahold of the creature, she noticed Derrek had come to join her. A smile came easily to her lips as she saw the creature he'd been given.

To answer his question, she replied. "I think it's called a Chimmy Chonga. Or maybe that's his name." Glancing down, she noticed the hungry look in its eyes as it regarded Derrek's pet. She turned the creature in her arms until she was looking it in the eye and gave it a stern look.

"Hey there, Mr. Chonga! We are vegetarians in this household. I promise Mommy will find you something you'll love just as much."

The creature seemed to pout, maybe even roll its eyes, but it actually listened.

Another student joined them, a girl she hadn't met before. She held a tiny dove in her hands and when Penelope got a good look, a grin rose to her face. "Wow!" She murmured. "What a cutie!"

The "Chimmy Chonga" in Penelope's arms didn't seem to like sharing its attention. With a snort and a lot of fire, suddenly Penelope was set ablaze.

"WAHHH!"

Dak Dak Duke of Doge Duke of Doge

Derrek laughed at Pen Pen who was talking to the Chimmy Chonga. But everything changed when she was set ablaze but the same creature. "Great fire of mount Ire." He said as he let Shaka go.

Shaka saw the whole thing and when she was let go of, started to fly around. She wasn't strong enough to help put out the fire. But she could try and help someway. She let out a screech loud enough for people who didn't see the goat girl that was on fire.

Derrek had taken off the shirt that he was wearing and slowly started to pat the fire out. It seemed like every time he put a small part of the fire out it had gotten worse and worse. He rushed over to the punch bowl and took it over to Pen Pen. "Don't worry Pen Pen. I got you." He said as he started to use the punch to put the fire out.

After a few minutes, there wasn't any fire left. Derrek rushed over to Pen Pen. "Pen, Are you Ok?" He asked holding her by the shoulders.
Ariel Ariel

Nicole had been patiently waiting in the back of the group. Coming from a place where she wasn't really allowed to have friends growing up. It was just her mother and her father. She didn't really know how to talk to other people. She held the little bird in her hands, looking down at it. So small and so gentle, almost like a precious child of Nicoles own. When she looked down at her little one she couldn't help but smile. This little one was hers. She was in love with this precious little creature.

She started to hum one of her favorite songs that her mother had sung to her when it was hard to sleep. It was a song that she had come to know and love. It was somewhere over the rainbow by Israel Kamakawiwo'ole. Her voice was soft yet sweet as she hummed to her little one.

She was wearing a large eggshell knit sweater with a pair of jeans that lead into a pair of comfortable shoes. Her hair, which was as bright as apollos sun was let down. It went to about the middle of her back. The cross that her mother had given to her. She couldn't bear to be without it, it was one of the precious mementos from her parents, whom she had loved very much.

Her humming had actually had gotten louder to where probably the whole room could hear her. Nicole had a smile on her face as she hummed to her little bird. When she was done she looked up. "Oh..... Sorry." She said shyly. She looked back down at the bird. "I'm gonna call you Mihr after the angel of divine mercy." She said with a smile as she patted the little birds featherless head.
(open)

Zoe woke up in a kind of bleh mood. Last night was intense. Especially with what happened to Harmonia. She even started to worry about Gideon and how he must be feeling right now. She dressed slower than usual, woke up Sherri last minute like always (the girl loved her sleep), and patted her robot. "I need to take you around with me more often." She turned on her robot and told C4P1 to follow her. Without even combing her hair she walked to the bathroom to brush her teeth and then headed downstairs still dazed but feeling slightly better with the whirring of her robot behind her. She wasn't in the mood to really eat but she made sure to have her daily dose of Nectar which tasted bittersweet today. Soon, Erebus seemed to join the room and the atmosphere turned even darker for Zoe. When he mentioned going to Classroom 204 she finished her nectar and started her 5-minute walk.

She was one of the first ones to reach the class and stood in a military stance. Today, she was not in a joking matter. She noticed the eggs behind Erebus as others started to pour into the room and noticed that one kept snatching her attention. She felt the need to grab it and not allow anyone else to touch it. Of course, she had no idea what was inside. It has purple squares surrounding the shell and it was a rather big egg. Finally, Erebus talked and explained that the creature inside would be their companion for the next 104 years. She looked at the egg that was automatically calling to her. She raised her hand. "Erebus, An egg is surely calling to me but how do we know what is inside the egg? Do we have to wait until it hatches or is there a book we may be able to read to see the patterns on the egg? What about food? How would you like us to take care of the egg? Do different eggs need different ways to handle it? How would we know?" She allowed her questions to flow out of her and finally shut her mouth and waited for whatever response he would give her.
@Nico

Ariel Ariel Duke of Doge Duke of Doge SuperiorOnion SuperiorOnion @DatOnePotato St. Boethius St. Boethius Blackrose7 Blackrose7 Dak Dak @Angel Evans That Lass Over There That Lass Over There Eliasdagood Eliasdagood @BreezeCatcher @Raina_Scarlett @Destructus Kloud @Randomfella @Klaedin
Zoey was next after Gideon and looked in awe and kind of jealousy. "Lucky." She said loud enough for him to hear. She smiled at him and stuck out her tongue. "Imperius would get along great with C4P1." Then, she breathed in and put her egg in the fire as well. She took a glance at Sherri but focused on her egg with all her might. Come on... Come on... She watched as a slash showed up on her egg, not a crack, a SLASH. Then, out popped a Nemean Lion ready for war. It calculated each person around him with precision and Zoey was IMPRESSED. It looked at her with laser focus and practically told her what it wished to be called. "Hunt, got it. Hi Hunt." Hunt came up to her and still making sure no one else came up to them he purred and rubbed on her leg. Zoey couldn't help herself and laughed out loud. She walked back to Sherri with Hunt following every step of the way as her protection. "Sherri, I have a NEMEAN LION!" She picked up Hunt and touched its sides. "His fur is impenetrable and he's supposed to get as big as an elephant." Her eyes were wide. "Hunt, you're guna be a BIG boy!" Hunt licked her nose and it felt like her nose gone kinda paralyzed. She wiggled her nose to wake it up. "Your tongue can paralyze things? Ooooooohhhh. You are one useful little buddy." She hugged Hunt. "Be good to your second mama, Sherri, okay? You protect her like you protect me. She is my other world." Hunt dared to Roar but a little Squeak came out. You can tell Hunt was not having it and kept trying to roar over and over again. He was getting better but Zoey put him down in between her indian styled legs as little cages for him for now.

"Let's see what you got Sherri." She smiled at Sherri and gave her a little nudge to go up next.
That Lass Over There That Lass Over There St. Boethius St. Boethius

If Sherri said she slept at all last night... It would be a lie. She snuck out of the room after Zoe fell asleep, and before she knew it she was out in the woods. She spent hours practicing with an empty feeling, the sickening image she hadn't seen all too vivid in her head. She had once dreamed of the corpse on the ground being herself, after all, so it wasn't too hard to imagine how the man had ended up after leaving the hotel through the only route available. It felt like she should be throwing up, but she was completely apathetic about the end of a life, and that made her upset. She knew people's lives weren't things to be treated with disregard, but she couldn't help but be apathetic about the douche that in hindsight didn't deserve her time. If we had just thrown him back to the party, or if we had not gone so far in the first place, he'd still be alive. A huge fireball flew at a tree, but other than the visual effects of fire it had neither heat nor the ability to burn, so the flames only sputtered around the impact before going out. I need to control my anger. If I snap at everything, I'm just going to keep screwing up. Before she knew it, her fist had flown across her face, and the inside of her cheek had probably gotten cut on her teeth since she could taste blood. It's unacceptable. If I can't predict and prepare for everything, if I leave open the slightest chance, something will go wrong. Something always goes wrong when I have the smallest oversight. I can't allow that, especially now that I have an impact on Zoe too. If something happened to her...

Sherri's head slammed against the bark of the tree she had just tried and failed to burn when she realized that she was already pushing the man to the back of her head. It doesn't matter what he did, his life is gone now, and I don't even care. I'm a terrible person. Can't I care for once?

After a few more hours of mostly unproductive magic practice and self-inflicted pain, Sherri snuck back into the room so that Zoe could go about her day without worrying about her, pretending like she had slept properly and was feeling fine. Since her eyes had permanent bags, and her brain worked the best sleep deprived, it wasn't too hard to fake it. Just like Zoe, she wasn't really in the mood to eat so she only took a cup of nectar that tasted like the bitter and acidic taste of pepsi today.

She took the news that they may be fighting a war in the future with an empty heart and emptier mind. Fictional wars made for great stories, but she knew that real war was only loss upon loss, and she wasn't sure how to feel about the fact that she would have to be dealing with that in her future. All she knew to do was wish it away. She was already putting her all into improving even without the threats she had nightmares about coming true, so there wasn't much to do in that category.

Her egg, relatively small when compared to the others, was quite simple - a peach colored shell with tiny little black dots all over that were easily missed even on a close inspection. Her jaw almost dropped at all the awesome pets that were coming out of the eggs, and she was starting to wonder if what was about to hatch would be something she was capable of raising. She wasn't exactly confident in her ability to keep a pet in the first place, much less some mythological horror like the Hydra. When Zoe hatched a Nemean Lion, Sherri's first thought was that's so awesome, and her second thought was that she was probably going to be asked to help raise it...

"Hunt, is it? He's so cool~" She smiled at the lion cub trapped in Zoe's legs, though it quickly turned to a pout with Zoe's prodding. "Alright, time to hatch~" She placed the egg in the fire, and watched as in no time the shell caught fire and burned away, leaving a small kit that could fit in the palm of one of her hands. She scooped him up with her left hand and scratched behind his ears with her right, returning to Zoe with the dumbest look on her face like she had regressed to a four-year old. "I'm gonna name him Klauen." Sherri couldn't help but go with the stereotyping name, but Klauen didn't seem to mind.

"Thank you, Casey." said Alice. Lucky tried her best to get on Casey's head, even though she kept falling on her face. Eventually, she made it, and Lucky was looking at Peck with a curious look. "Their name is Lucky, and she seems to be curious about Peck." Alice walked towards Casey, and was petting Lucky's head. "Do you want to pet Lucky, Casey? She is on your head, and she would love it," said Alice.
It took Alice a moment to notice that Elizabeth's Ladon: Goldie was looking for something to eat, so she took Lucky off Casey's head to hide her from them. 'Holy shit. Someone got a dragon with a bunch of heads as their companion? I am not letting that get near Lucky then.' thought Alice. She didn't want to lose her first pet from a hungry dragon, because Alice really wanted to take care of them.

As Casey shifted his eyes away from Peck he saw that Alice's bird was coming right for him. Casey froze as its little feet pat his head. Casey stuck out his arm for Peck to make some distance, he could get close if he felt curious of the other bird. With Casey's free hand he stroked Lucky's fethers and noticed an odd creature aproaching with multiple heads. Alice then took lucky off of his head and seemed woried for her new companion. Out of nowhere a feeling began to press on Casey's bladder. "Where is the nerest restroom." And right as he recieved an answer he was off.
Blackrose7 Blackrose7

Users who are viewing this thread

Back