• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy Godling Academy [Closed]

We are here for the long haul :) I would honestly love if we could be one of those grand RP's with thousands of pages. To this day I still talk or keep tabs from the roleplayers in the first GA 5 years ago. FIVE YEARS AGO. Can you believe it's been that long? BTW- Should I contact Jacob and let him know we are doing this? Continue the OG?

As per the people that are starting with us in this 3rd remake, get ready <3 You are not just joining an RP group, you are joining a family :)
Shit I hope so.

Hey JJ,Iโ€™m gonna use a real person for my babies. Do you happen to have a irl equivalent to Briana?

Nah I changed to something a little more fitting. Not gonna lie after this whole shitty week this is a gods send... literally. Hey Evens..... Haven't seen you in a while.

Apollo has been taken by Moi. Also Artemis does not like men. Period so your character should A. Be a girl and B. Be chosen. If you want you could make her A former hunter
I already chose Apollo, and as for Artemis, I've already explain he was chosen.

I already chose Apollo, and as for Artemis, I've already explain he was chosen.
There can be up to 2 student characters of each. Since we have 2 Apollo's no one else can have an Apollo. fin fin Im still confused if you are making a second character for Artemis? If you replied back to that question earlier I must have missed it

Users who are viewing this thread

Back