• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy Godling Academy [Closed]

Dang, I already made the CS lol. Is Artemis and Apollo okay?

I took to note Artemis' inability to bear offspring and made it so his father actually was chosen.

raven, please check my note on the CS about Iris. You had written something about your character liking dark and creeply places bur that is not what Iris was known for. I put more detail on the mssg. Any questions please respond here

I'm a bit confused because everyone's talking like there are more characters than shown in the CS thread :/:
There's a few of us still creating them. I have a teacher and 2 students in my head but haven't had the time to make the CS yet. I know Nico still needs to make 1 teacher and 1 student and Angel Evans still has 1 teacher and 2 students.

There's a few of us still creating them. I have a teacher and 2 students in my head but haven't had the time to make the CS yet. I know Nico still needs to make 1 teacher and 1 student and Angel Evans still has 1 teacher and 2 students.
Okay, so there's no completed characters I can't see, gotcha

I'm working on my demeter bab right now, then my teacher comes.

Can I make Psyche or Amphrite for a teacher?

Dang, I already made the CS lol. Is Artemis and Apollo okay?

I took to note Artemis' inability to bear offspring and made it so his father actually was chosen.
To be clear, you have two differenr students, one taking over Artemis and the other Apollo? I saw only one CS from you so far so just checking

I'm working on my demeter bab right now, then my teacher comes.

Can I make Psyche or Amphrite for a teacher?
I know youre all about the demigods and such but if you can keep it to the original Gods and Goddesses on the link in the first post I would really appreciate it. If you are 100% really wanting to use a specific one than screw it go for it just make sure to put a lot of details on the god/goddess so we know who they are

To be clear, you have two differenr students, one taking over Artemis and the other Apollo? I saw only one CS from you so far so just checking
Their character is related to both Artemis and Apollo. And has powers from both. *shivers at the overwhelming power*
Yes, what she said. I wanted to keep both relations since they are twins in the mythology. It's one character, though if this isn't okay, I can always make changes.

Yeah totally.

I'm sorry. TwT

Give me a bit to figure out a good muse for one from that list to be a teacher. I know you'll probably have Athena, right? Angel'll have Apollo and probably someone else?

I don't want to tread on anyone's toes~

Yeah totally.

I'm sorry. TwT

Give me a bit to figure out a good muse for one from that list to be a teacher. I know you'll probably have Athena, right? Angel'll have Apollo and probably someone else?

I don't want to tread on anyone's toes~
My teacher will be Briana (Ares). My student is an Athena. You could have the teacher Athena?

Okay c:
Can I have her teach the history class?

It makes sense for Athena to do so.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back