• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy God of Silver - (Adventure Fantasy with Game elements)

OverconfidentMagi

Laugh Like You've Won Always
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
The preparations are almost done. The game will soon begin!

https://www.rpnation.com/threads/god-of-silver.177989/

Here's a link to the actual RP.

The story begins with the soon-to-be players going about their normal days, sitting through another typical day of school. A boy's voice speaks to them in their head asking if they would like to play a game. Most assume they're imagining the voice, some say no, but you say yes. Soon after a silver bracelet appears on your wrist and with it a black card that only says "Gate Open".

Next thing you know you're in another world. The world of Rhune is massive, with many different places and people, races and cultures, weapons and magics, and so many secrets to its design I doubt you'd even be able to learn a fraction of them. But you aren't alone to explore this world. Others have entered this world with you, and if you wish to succeed in this place you'll need to work together.

There will be many RPG-like elements to this new world, such as a menu you can open up at any time, special skills, even weapon levels and mastery. You're characters begin with just basic equipment and a simple weapon, but as they move up in the world they'll be able to make use of stronger equipment and legendary tier weapons with incredible power. Get strong enough an you might even be able to slay gods or get to the bottom of who it was that invited you to this world.

For now I'm just looking to see if people will be interested in the idea, and if so what type of character would you want to make? What kind of weapon would they want to use?

I'm still working on formatting some things before I get the actual RP up and all that, but for now here's a look at what I've got as a basis for the player menu:

MENU

Status

Name: John Doe

Title: Rookie Hero

Condition: Normal

Deaths: 0

Weapon Mastery

Unarmed Combat Mastery

Sword Mastery

Shield Mastery

Inventory

Equip

L Hand
Wooden Buckler
R Hand
Iron Sword
Torso
Cloth Armor
Legs
Cloth Trousers
Feet
Leather Boots

Skills

Magic
Observe

Gate

Help

Last edited by a moderator:
Interesting! I'm up for this.

For the queries you've listed, is the race strictly human? Or is it diverse? And the weapon of choice is it limited to certain types or can the writer choose anything they desire?

As the player characters are entering Rhune from the real world, your character will be human. The world of Rhune contains elves and dwarves as well as humans, but player characters can only be what they are from the real world.

As far as weapons go, there are basic types to make the mastery system relatively streamlined, but uncommon or unconventional weapons are available as well. One such example is a chainblade. I count that as a hybrid weapon, and it counts towards both chain weapon mastery and sword weapon mastery though at half the rate for each.

If you wish to use a less common type of weapon just run it by me and I'll figure out how to incorporate it. You might not be able to have it at the beginning, but later on more possibilities open up.

For anyone interested, I've moved the link to the RP to the top of the first post. If you have any questions or comments for me, feel free to share them either in the OOC chat or you can PM me.

And the nightly bump. I'm looking to start the RP after Christmas is done, so there's still time to get in on the action.

This RP will be starting tomorrow, the day after Christmas, after which I won't be accepting any more characters except on a special case basis. If you still have anything to ask me or haven't gotten your character up yet, you have until tomorrow afternoon.

This RP is open to new characters again. Since people have left we're in need of good players to replace them. I'm looking for 2-3 characters. The story hasn't really taken off the ground yet, so if you do join there isn't anything you'll have missed. The link to the actual RP is in the top post, feel free to ask questions in the OOC or just send a PM.

Last edited by a moderator:
Bump. Anyone else who wants to join, jump into the OOC or shoot me a PM. Still looking for new blood.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back