• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy God(Less)

Sleepless_Dreamer

(semi)functioning human
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)

RULES

Yes, I know... I hate them as much as the next person but I find they are quite necessary. Regardless, I will try to keep them short so as to not scare everyone away!

• 18+ I know there is no way of me to really know if you're legal or not, but please don't be a dick and lie about your age. This RP will have some material not suited for those of immaturity, and I definitely don't want to ruin any virgin minds, so yeah... Also, be mature. You can be 58 years old and still act like an imbecile. Don't. Do: Chit chat, BS, have fun and all that stuff. But try to keep things appropriate. If you feel like something is wrong, that probably means that it is and you shouldn't do it. If you have questions about things, ask me. I'm a pretty good listener, and I only bite heads off about once a month. (wink wink)

• Writing aptitude! Proper grammar, spelling, punctuation, etc. is a must! I understand typos, there are probably like fifty thousand and one in here, but at least try to double check your shizz. Quality AND quantity. I am about a 3-5 paragraph poster, but when it comes time for dialogue, I will shorten it down so as not to fill space with useless information. I won't ask for writing samples, but if I feel like I need to, I reserve the right to do just that!

• Be around, please. I work full time, have an active workout schedule and some semblance of a social life. So, believe me, I get it! Real life comes first, as it should. But if you are going to take the time to be here and sign up to play, then BE HERE... and PLAY! I ask for once a day to help keep things moving smoothly for everyone. If you aren't going to be around, let others know so they can have their characters enter into other interactions instead of waiting on yours. Don't be afraid to use MULTIPLE THREADS for your characters. They can be engaged in different threads as long as it is under the clear assumption that these things are happening at different periods of time.

• No major actions can be made toward another person's character without their consent. Death, rape, pregnancies, etc. MUST be approved by a character's player. Now, when it comes to fight scenes, I will NOT be having it be dice-based. I will trust that you and your fellow writers can formulate a well thought out and fair scene. However, if it has to come to it, then I will implement dice rules (even though I hate them) to ensure fair fights.

Okay... that's all I've got for right now. My brain is fried, and I'm not usually one for having a ton of SOP's. If you feel like there is something I need to add, please let me know!

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back