• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

God Knows

Noivian

Drinker of coffees
Helper
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
Character A is a god/goddess who has grown bored of their existence. For unknown reasons, the other gods and goddesses that used to populate the pantheon A was apart of have disappeared. Lonely and bored, they descend to Earth, taking a human guise. They didn't expect to fall in love with Character B at first sight. But what does B think of them? Does B ever find out the truth about A? How will A's existence shift B's faith?

So, anyone interested in doing this one with me? I'd prefer to be Character A, but am willing to play as B if you can convince me.

If you'd rather make this a fandom role play, ask me. I'm open to negotiations.

I would love to do this! What age for character B were you thinking? Meaning did you want this to be in high school, college, or later 20's? I'm alright with anything. Also, do you prefer threads or PMs?

lyraen said:
I would love to do this! What age for character B were you thinking? Meaning did you want this to be in high school, college, or later 20's? I'm alright with anything. Also, do you prefer threads or PMs?
I'd prefer B to be 21 at the youngest. A shouldn't be disguising themselves as a high schooler.

@Melerica Yes, still interested! I'll contact you via PM so we can plan.

@lyraen If you're still interested, let me know or PM me. I do prefer to rp via PM.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back