• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy God/Goddess Creation System

SerenityAngel

...the Story Teller
In our world, you're you. Normal with a life online. Online you are whoever you want to be. People love you and idolize you online. Your avatars are the desires of dreams. However, due to personal reasons....you died. However, this is not where your story ends. When you wake up you are in a room in ancient clothes. Your body is how you left it without any scars. You have entered the God/Goddess Creation System. You are greeted by a little cherub thing flying around you to introduce you to the system. Here you have to acquire charm points to gain rewards and you have to gain 1,000,000,000 charm points if you want to go home or stay in this new world where you can be whoever you want.

In the new world, women have very few rights and polygamy is commonplace. The lives of people not of noble families are considered expendable and worthless. The lower you are, the less you are worth. The less you are worth the worse you are treated. Lineage is very important in this world. The eldest male of the head of house and his wife will succeed the father in both job and house head. Basically think of ancient china and you have your world. Your modern knowledge is going to be essential to surviving, but so will your knowledge of the past. You will need to blend in to this world and traverse it with care. It will not be easy at all, so please, be careful. There are thirteen kingdoms to chose from for you to start in and each will have its own set of rules you must fallow as well as climates, native animals, customs, religions, royal families, ect. More will be provided in a separate tab about the world and lore.

There will be certain times you can go into the God/Goddess system and earn skills, rewards, supersize and books, that will help you survive this era. You will be given quests to complete however you can and if you fail you will die. (yes, I mean your character WILL die.) There will be a tutorial to help you all get a feel for how things will go. The more charm points you have the better off you will be and you will gain those points by completing tasks and challenges as well as other reasons which I will surprise you with later. There will be a points system that you will have to put into your posts so no one gets lost or forgets. I will help with setting up your character and things if you require it. Skills and abilities will be discussed together as they will need to be fair and realistic. Can't have those OPs everywhere lol. Also, items like, hair accessories, weapons, instruments, money and trinkets will take up space and be awarded to you when you have earned them. Simple and realistic for a game, no?

This rp will be point based and I will be generating these points very fairly and for special reasons. I will explain more in the rp but I need DETAILED and PERSISTENT rpers that will not dispensary on me or at least give me notification if they are going on extended absence. I will be having coding in the rp as a bit of a test. If you pass you're in. If you are interested please give a writing sample below along with some basics for your our world character as it will be a basis for your System character. Basically : name, age, height, weight, hobbies and one nervous tick. Please float your basic image to the right with a height of 300 px. Yes an image is required. It doesn't have to be good, real, realistic, anime or anything like that just so we can get a basic look at your starting point.

If you need or want help or you want to help me please pm me and I will reply as quickly as I can. If you have questions please ask them. I will be more than happy to answer. My next post here will be how the stats are set up.

Last edited:
img_173956.png
Points Used:
Total Points:
Missions Completed:
Gifts Received:
Position Status: (Your current job)
Skills Acquired:
Beauty Level:
Daily System Hours Used:
Items In Hand:
Your stats will be set as such and I will be keeping score and managing them but please keep them in our posts. It is just so I don't have to go back and research everything you've gone through. Plus it will help you determine what you can and cannot use. I will be handing out stats regularly with a simple table. Please be aware and watch what goes on. I promise this will be a lot of fun!

I am also working on world building. If you would like to help me, please pm me

Code:
[imagefloat=right][heightrestrict=300](image here)[/heightrestrict][/imagefloat][side=right]Location:
Charm Points:
Points Used:
Total Points:
Missions Completed:
Gifts Received:
Position Status: (Your current job)
Skills Acquired:
Beauty Level:
Daily System Hours Used:
Items In Hand:
[/side]

Yup. Baced but not fully a fanfic. Points are not just from romance and the world is pretty different. The system is similar though.

Alright. Well the character sheet is up. I will be putting up my character soon. Yes you can have more than one if you can handle it.

Yes. I'm sorry for the delay! I am so very sorry all! My internet has been acting up and I haven't been able to post. I had the whole thing ready to post but as soon as i did.....the page went straight to no internet access and when I tried to pull it up on my phone.....it was all gone! All my work! Waaa! -cries- I will do my best to have it up tonight when my internet is fixed.

Yes. I'm sorry for the delay! I am so very sorry all! My internet has been acting up and I haven't been able to post. I had the whole thing ready to post but as soon as i did.....the page went straight to no internet access and when I tried to pull it up on my phone.....it was all gone! All my work! Waaa! -cries- I will do my best to have it up tonight when my internet is fixed.
Dont worry, shit happens.

And is this still happening?
Or did you already start posting

Been having trouble getting on lately. I am SOO sorry for the delay everyone! I'm trying to write the start up now. It should be up by the end of the day. There may be some copy and pasting to the start because I keep losing the data because my laptop keeps shutting itself down and doesn't save on the site like it does on other devices for some odd reason so I will hopfully have it done tonight in about 5 hours at the latest. Wish me luck please?

This should totally be a DnD style, but I would like to follow along with you on this journey and see how it goes.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back