• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

God Amongst Men

Hello, all! My name is Sebastian. Recently, I have been quite enamored with the romance subgenre of mortal meets god. Like most such works, the story won't focus on titanic battles with divine powers, although some action is unavoidable. Rather, I'm hoping to develop a real relationship between two characters with the added twist that one is human with human problems while the other is a god with his own set of godly issues.

Plot Introduction

Living out their daily lives, humans scurry about the planet, worrying their little mortal heads over this and that. Nowadays, religion isn't what it used to be. The days of offering young beauties to the gods to appease their wrath are long gone, and understandably so. Humans live and die, changing in the process. The gods on the other hand, never got the memo. Then again, even if they did, it wouldn't change their minds. To them, self-proclaimed rulers of the Earth, change is the enemy of stability, and a stable empire is an eternal empire. Anything else is treasonous. And so it is that one young god, who happens to take a liking to the "trivial" lives of humans, finds himself hiding from his kin, hoping to experience humanity at its truest. However, the astute, curious eyes of one mortal female may just throw this wayward god for spin.

The above premise is just a simple background. As you can see, I'll be playing a male god. You, in turn, a free to play a female human with any sort of personality and background you'd like. If you're interested, I'd love to work together to build a world and a story that branches out in any direction you like. Cheers!

Great! I figure the easiest way for us to start would be through PM. I'll whip a quick CS for my character. It won't be anything too detailed, just a picture (real, fictional, anime, etc.), age, occupation, and any info the other RPer needs to know. After we've put both our characters in the PM, I'll set up a new RP thread and post an opening. I look forward to RPing with you!

I forgot to mention: I won't be including too much background or personality in the CS (just some need to know stuff) because I think our characters learning about each other organically is much more enjoyable than know just the right questions to ask because we read the CS.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back