• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom go ahead and cry, little girl [game of thrones, more]

problematic

i'm problematic. and yes, the name fits.

there are a couple of fandoms i'm interested in playing, but my searches are fairly narrow right now so i won't spend much time lecturing about rules and such. i love long posts, short posts, text messages sent between our characters, all of it. i like plot points that are inspired by that one song you heard or that moodboard you reblogged. i encourage appropriate timeskipping. ultimately, what i ask for is a little competence in writing. my concern isn't and will never be the length of the post; i'm not grading your 5-paragraph essay. i want someone who could write me a gripping, novella-length post, but who has the good sense of when not to (hint: it's most of the time).

GAME OF THRONES
i'm mostly on the prowl for something from game of thrones, involving sansa stark and petyr baelish, aka creepyship. ( i warned you. ) this is a tricky ship to find, mostly because people have morals and decency and such, but i've always drawn the short stick on those traits. in no position to be picky, i'll take anything from canon to bizarre AUs. my only condition is that both character's personalities are kept in tact. for instance, i don't see petyr baelish being particularly nefarious and wily in a coffee shop au, so maybe skip on that sort of thing. but mafia au? vampire au? ceo/starving artist au? yes to all. i'll also play either character. really. please. garbage is my lifeblood and i'm currently all out of trash.

STRANGER THINGS
i'd be open to a billy hargrove and steve harrington roleplay. i prefer playing billy. we can jump into slice of life post-season 2 or we could spice things up with some au elements. i'm game for whatever. i have a couple of possible dumb au ideas, like billy being (failed) experiment 001, whose powers don't trigger until he's exposed to 011/hawkins lab. or steve has become the unofficial hawkins monster hunter and billy is a supernatural creature of some kind.

HARRY POTTER
i'd have to be persuaded to do this. you probably would, too, since my main ship is snape and a post-graduation hermione. in fact, let's just all pretend this option isn't even here. moving along...

THE HOBBIT/TOLKIEN
within the hobbit universe, i'd like to play thranduil. preferably i'd play him against bard bowman or thorin oakenshield. i love both ships so i have no preference between them. they're like, the most wholesome thing on this list. i might consider thranduil and tauriel, but i'm not a huge advocate. despite my apparent lack of moral boundaries and human decency, i don't ship him with legolas, so please look elsewhere for that.
( i also have a guilty ship of melkor and nienna; if anyone here is versed in the silmarillion and prone to strange, baseless ships, hit me up for this.)

i don't think i can start PMs on here, though maybe i can receive them? i'm not sure. feel free to try, but if not, you can redirect your interest and/or hatemail to my discord: problematic #3005

Users who are viewing this thread

Back