Chitchat GMs and RPers that actually RP!!

Gradous13

King of Snek
So over the past few months Ive been apart of several RPs that have had rather wonderful (in my opinion) plots and settings that have never gotten past the damn CS point...

-ONCE AGAIN FEELING CURSED, NEVER TO GET PASSED PAGE TEN IN MAIN-

I mean come on, I know how RPs are, they come, die, and go. That is the natural process for RPs . I am getting really frustrated about it all, I make a Character that I actually put a bit of my soul into and get really excited, then only to see them never to come to life because the rest of em never finish their CS, the GM never responds, even in PMs that I've wanting to know if the RP is going to ever start or that I'm wasting my breath in hopes to RP.....

I've tried to even stop RPing all together but end up on the Forum in endless search for an RP because I love this site and I love RPing....

*Sighs*

I dunno, I think I am cursed or somthing....

So I guess this is a rant, but I am looking for dedicated, DEDICATED GMs and RPers also...

Help me please....I am dying... (Not really but I feel like it)

Ok, so besides the rant, I am looking for RPers who actually have a dtive to RP, not post an RP or a CS then say F it and never return

I know! This is the reason I came here, in hopes that people will be more committed. I've always been the last person to post in any RPs that die and still poke people months after. So maybe that means I'm the gal you're looking for! (:3)

We know this pain all to well xD ( D: ) So lets get some Ideas going and if anyone else wants to join we bring em in, hows that sound?

Last edited by a moderator:
i_know_that_feel_bro_by_rober_raik-d4cxn5a.png

You know, with all these distraught RPers, we could sustain our own dedicated RP with blackjack and hookers.

Ooooh, that is actually a great idea, Blackjack and Hookers, could be part of the plot? heh heh...

STEAMPUNK PIRATES/MAFIA/CRIME

Such hype and you know it....I just...kinda suck at plots...at least making things that help drive em....

Well, given plenty of planning beforehand and a day with no IRL complications, I could do just that.

OH....you, are mah hero... btw I do like 1-3 paragraph minimum posts...I enjoy the reading of other peoples creativity

I, for one, as a GM, will never let an RP die without just cause. I've killed a few because they were sinking ships full of arguments and drama (OOCly) - but if I create an RP, I will stick it out till the last person leaves. Heck, I'll turn the thing into a 1x1 if I have to *LOL*

Users who are viewing this thread

Back