• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom ~~Give your Souls to Demon~~

DemonKitten

Handler of Souls, Destroyer of Hearts
Demon's Partner List
To those willing to try, I am Demonkitten, moderator, collector of adorable things, cat lover, and roleplayer. I love designing characters and being able to roleplay with someone just as in love with their characters as I. I usually design multiple characters when it comes to animals and one or two when it comes to people.

Somethings you should know about me is that I tend to be rather erratic in my schedule. I work and will soon have two jobs as well as go to school full time. I can overwhelm myself with roleplays, but will put in as much effort to post once a week. If the other partner is more active or persistent (in a kind and understanding way), I will push harder to respond. I tend to lose interest if my partner loses interest, so please do not do that.

When it comes to my roleplays, I tend to like to build a relationship between our characters before we do any sort of romance. It just feels off and forced if done any other way. At the same time, I love having relationships in mind in roleplays. I also like having relationships in roleplays like siblings or parents or even best friends. I am okay with most types of romances if it feels right (if I design the character around your character with that in mind it usually fits).

Now on to what I am looking. I am looking for both Fantasy and Fandoms. Some have plots and some are just merely something I might be persuaded into joining or that sound interesting.

*Interest
~ Plots/Idea

Fandom
Game of Thrones **~
Foxcraft*
Naruto
Adventure Time~
Warrior Cats***~
Sword Art Online or something similar
Hana-Kimi
Teen Titans
Marvel
Pokemon
(I might be into more ideas or Fandoms. I prefer to use OC, since using Cannon feels odd to me)

Fantasy
I had some plots, but I wasn't so sure anymore, so you are welcometo send me some plot ideas.
Plots/Ideas

Game of Thrones
Less of a plot and more of an idea, I want to do this in Nation Building, but I am afraid to start this on my own. We would create our own houses and still be fighting for some control over our own lives with romances (arranged or not) and rises to power as well as deaths.

Adventure Time
We would be playing two characters that go on adventures just like in the show and make the characters we meet on the way. The world will be an alternate reality to the other two that are already created.

Warrior Cats
First idea deals with two best friends that have rose through the ranks together, but one is unloved by the clan while the other is praised. This will deal with two totally different perspectives in live as one struggles to keep his friend and the other struggles to just keep themselves.

The Next idea will be one that can be shared with two other people and not just one. It will deal with three clans and a kit from each of those clans meeting each other before they are apprentices. They were taken from their dens, for reasons unknown, and must work together to find their way back home which builds an unbreakable bond between the three. Still, the borders exist and these cats must go through being apprentice and soon warriors struggling with the bond they have created.

designed by Fyuri

Hi! If you are still interested I'd be up for a warrior cat's roleplay! I loved those books growing up and still find myself rereading them every now and then.

Hi! If you are still interested I'd be up for a warrior cat's roleplay! I loved those books growing up and still find myself rereading them every now and then.
i am always open for a warriors styles roleplay. (I just love making cat characters. Also, I love all your dangonronpa stuff. If you ever do a group roleplay of that, I would be in.

I've actually thought about making one! I just haven't figured out how to work out all the kinks yet, like how to determine who is the secret killer/etc. But when I figure it out I will let you know!

I think the first plot, the hated and the loved, is a great idea. Me and my cousin used to play warriors back when we were little and I feel like this will bring back some glorious memories :)

I've actually thought about making one! I just haven't figured out how to work out all the kinks yet, like how to determine who is the secret killer/etc. But when I figure it out I will let you know!

I think the first plot, the hated and the loved, is a great idea. Me and my cousin used to play warriors back when we were little and I feel like this will bring back some glorious memories :)
sounds amazing! Want to pm me and we will decide on all the little details

Demon's Partner List
To those willing to try, I am Demonkitten, moderator, collector of adorable things, cat lover, and roleplayer. I love designing characters and being able to roleplay with someone just as in love with their characters as I. I usually design multiple characters when it comes to animals and one or two when it comes to people.

Somethings you should know about me is that I tend to be rather erratic in my schedule. I work and will soon have two jobs as well as go to school full time. I can overwhelm myself with roleplays, but will put in as much effort to post once a week. If the other partner is more active or persistent (in a kind and understanding way), I will push harder to respond. I tend to lose interest if my partner loses interest, so please do not do that.

When it comes to my roleplays, I tend to like to build a relationship between our characters before we do any sort of romance. It just feels off and forced if done any other way. At the same time, I love having relationships in mind in roleplays. I also like having relationships in roleplays like siblings or parents or even best friends. I am okay with most types of romances if it feels right (if I design the character around your character with that in mind it usually fits).

Now on to what I am looking. I am looking for both Fantasy and Fandoms. Some have plots and some are just merely something I might be persuaded into joining or that sound interesting.

*Interest
~ Plots/Idea

Fandom
Game of Thrones **~
Foxcraft*
Naruto
Adventure Time~
Warrior Cats***~
Sword Art Online or something similar
Hana-Kimi
Teen Titans
Marvel
Pokemon
(I might be into more ideas or Fandoms. I prefer to use OC, since using Cannon feels odd to me)

Fantasy
I had some plots, but I wasn't so sure anymore, so you are welcometo send me some plot ideas.
Plots/Ideas

Game of Thrones
Less of a plot and more of an idea, I want to do this in Nation Building, but I am afraid to start this on my own. We would create our own houses and still be fighting for some control over our own lives with romances (arranged or not) and rises to power as well as deaths.

Adventure Time
We would be playing two characters that go on adventures just like in the show and make the characters we meet on the way. The world will be an alternate reality to the other two that are already created.

Warrior Cats
First idea deals with two best friends that have rose through the ranks together, but one is unloved by the clan while the other is praised. This will deal with two totally different perspectives in live as one struggles to keep his friend and the other struggles to just keep themselves.

The Next idea will be one that can be shared with two other people and not just one. It will deal with three clans and a kit from each of those clans meeting each other before they are apprentices. They were taken from their dens, for reasons unknown, and must work together to find their way back home which builds an unbreakable bond between the three. Still, the borders exist and these cats must go through being apprentice and soon warriors struggling with the bond they have created.

designed by Fyuri

I'm interested in doing a fandom to or an rp where we could make the plot ourselves! That is if you're still interested! :)

Hi, I'm Lyraen. If you're still looking for partners I would love to do an Avatar RP or Warrior Cats. I'm currently rewatching ATLA so I'm craving that, but I'm down for anything! Just let me know if you'd be interested in either of those! :)

Hi, I'm Lyraen. If you're still looking for partners I would love to do an Avatar RP or Warrior Cats. I'm currently rewatching ATLA so I'm craving that, but I'm down for anything! Just let me know if you'd be interested in either of those! :)
Sure. Just Pm me when you have time. I am off today and probably going to stay around since it seems I sprained my ankle

Sure. Just Pm me when you have time. I am off today and probably going to stay around since it seems I sprained my ankle
Great! I'll probably set up a chat a little later-- going to some grad parties and things. Sorry about your ankle, hope it gets better soon!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back