• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Give me an excuse to play this face – Ignore Tags

CastoffCaptain

Obsess. Hunt. Manipulate. Repeat.
Hi there. So, I’m working backwards toward an RP via a face I’d really like to play. Before you go screaming into the wilds thinking I’m a shallow RPer with a lack of talent, please. Post stalk me. By all means. 

I’m really struck by Diego Luna’s looks.  I’d like to develop a character based on him and fling him into an RP.  What sort of character, you ask?  Well, that depends a lot on both of us.

9988371958694e974c2ace7542eaf346.jpg

diego-luna-elysium.jpg

To make this easy, I’ll start off with some genres I like but are not solely what I’m willing to play:

- historical (ask me which eras.  Absolutely no Tudor, but Western’s in there!)

- alternate history

- time-travel 

- supernatural

- sci-fi (ask me which sub-genres)

- modern fantasy

- low fantasy

-suggest something!

*No high fantasy

*No slice of life

I’m willing to play anything from a quiet, introspective, witty type to an outright brute, so color me flexible with character development.

I post 3-6 times a week

I prefer 3-6 paragraphs a post

[SIZE=12pt]I expect communication when it comes to either of us being gone for more than a couple of days, and please, if you’re no longer interested, let me know. I will absolutely let you know if I’m not.[/SIZE]

[SIZE=12pt]PM me or post here![/SIZE]

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm totally interested! Shoot me a PM? I'm seeing either time travel, supernatural, or modern fantasy. Maybe a little brother - big brother relationship? I'd like to be little brother. If you like romance more, though, we can do that, too.

I'm totally interested! Shoot me a PM? I'm seeing either time travel, supernatural, or modern fantasy. Maybe a little brother - big brother relationship? I'd like to be little brother. If you like romance more, though, we can do that, too.

For a split second, I feared you meant a brothers-romance. Ha!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back