Give me all your SOULS!

welian said:
Dark Souls, I mean. And Demon's Soul, and Dark Souls II. I swear, every time I'm in the chat, it's like I find a few more people who play it.
So! If YOU play any of the Souls games regularly, you should totally like, talk to me about Souls. Here. In this thread. Let's be grossly incandescent together.
Currently play through Dark Souls 3 if you ever want to play! :D

Played some of Demon souls (don't have PS3 anymore) finished dark souls (was on Xbox and that's gone too) finished dark souls 2 (on PC) and finishing dark souls 3 right now

Haven't played in a while since Platinuming ds3. But Wolf Knight Greatsword and Black Iron Greatshield are love and life

AllHailDago said:
Haven't played in a while since Platinuming ds3. But Wolf Knight Greatsword and Black Iron Greatshield are love and life
I have the worst build right now...

Dancer armour except for black knight leggings

Black sword (katana) +9 usually buffed with the fire sword pyromancy

Black knight shield

And that's pretty much it

Last edited by a moderator:
Hmmm... At the moment all I have are ragged robes and ragged robes, plus a big'O great-sword, but I don't ever need much to fight the lower bosses.

Trust said:
I have the worst build right now...
Dancer armour except for black knight leggings

Black sword (katana) +9 usually buffed with the fire sword pyromancy

Black knight shield

And that's pretty much it
Make that a +10 black blade

And a +8 long bow

QTdHKgM.jpg

My current PVP getup for my main, Krahg. SL in the 175-180 range, currently wielding the fully upgraded Profaned Greatsword and the Sunset Shield.

As much as I love having a bulky powerhouse of a quality build, a lot of the armor looks silly when you've edited the chest sliders for a bulked up male character. So many pieces of armor suddenly get this giant belly and get all weirdly proportioned.

That said, PVPing like this is amazingly fun, despite gimping myself for less defense.

Fashion Souls is always worth it.

EDIT: Also, at NG+2. I've been taking my time and spending too much on PVP > PVE lately.

EDIT 2, ELECTRIC BOOGALOO: See what I mean with the armor?

W4ZRHlD.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Back